![]() |
| Ronda Rousey. |
2013-04-25-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-25-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-04-25-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-04-25-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-25-RF-64K Hulkshare
Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos and summary.
Opie debates if Beyonce is hotter then Kelly Rowland.
Some discussion on Suspect #2 leads Anthony to some inner political turmoil. A caller challenges.
| Paul Curtis - Ricin Suspect |
Dr. Steve phones in to explain Vaginal Atresia.
Bob Kelly in studio and we get some updates on his wife and their new baby.
![]() |
| George St. Pierre. MTLHC |
UFC's George St. Pierre in studio to help promote his new book and UFC 159 this Saturday on Pay Per View.
In other news it looks like Ted is down for a little while. If you have a link for Ron Fez please post in the comments. Also, PLEASE donate to Ted (not to me) help him out with getting some new equipment. Anything helps, 2, 5, 10$ whatever ou can muster up, please do. Having only one main uploader is risky business.
After the success of his recent HBO Special "Oh My God," Louis goes old school with a re-imagining of classic jokes.
![]() |
| Snoop wasn't even on the damn show. But they did play his song. So, he gets a pass. |






I love Ronda Rousey. Listen to her on Joe Rogan's podcast. She has good stories.
ReplyDeleteBig fan of hers too. Very sexy and exciting fighter to watch.
DeleteAlright, that's it, I'm donating. Thanks again mate.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nick!! Remember to click on his link to donate. Any donations I receive today will go ditrectly to him.
DeleteDude, I didn't even read that part when I wrote that. I meant I'm donating to you, after these last few months of listening for free, and always being delighted by the swiftness of your uploads (and all the extra shit you put up too). But whatever. Wherever you want to put it. x
DeleteI have always thought Kelly Rowland was hotter. Her teeth and smile are perfect. The other chick in Destiny's Child is pretty fair too. Stacy Dash is probably my favorite of darker skinned women. Vida Guerra when she was younger has got to be mentioned as well.
ReplyDeleteWow, I just went off on a tangent.
They're both beautiful women, I'd go for Beyonce over K.R in those pictures, but just. All I know is I'd rather have an hour or 2 flying time with either of those chocolate honies than fuckin scrawny, vegetarian-breath Gwyneth Paltrow. And I usually prefer white chicks. Sexiest woman in the world my arse.
DeleteTangent 2.
well, looks like i picked a weird day to finally donate... oh well, at least its still going to a good cause. thanks again Dalex.
ReplyDelete(& Ted.)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSuper cool story bro.
DeleteSuper cool response, troll.
DeleteHe's right though, it was the coolest of stories.
DeleteI deleted it. That's how cool it was. Happy now?
DeleteI'm still your friend Rob.
DeleteYeah Rob, why did you delete the post? Wasn't it about being on Paltalk?
DeleteYeah, but it was a very lame post I made without thinking to get some frustrations and disappointment out. There were some really good people on the site, but the bad apples and trolls were abundant too. I also got caught up in the whole bitching game I saw a lot on there. People who were tired of the show were still listening on the program anyway for the sake of hanging out with their cliques. Mean spirited atmosphere all around to the point where someone else ragged on me for talking about New England, something that seemed pretty innocent at the time.
DeleteI am the first to admit that the situation was probably my fault for being just a dumb 18 year old guy, getting too caught up in the moment and sharing my thoughts on various stuff (getting too serious and overeducated on political matters, etc), which prompted one person to call me "an annoying cunt" who wanted me to get a hobby or some bullshit like that, even though this person is one of the guys whose account I've seen on the program very frequently and way more often than I was ever on there. This same user has apparently written the same smartass remarks to other people and didn't really post as often as others in one of the rooms. I seemed to get along with most of the others, but I'm skeptical of that too. It's a shame that a grown adult would resort to such a cowardly, chicken shit comment, but it's all water under the bridge now, but this is just a warning for everyone else who loves the show. Stick to downloading the show and you'll save yourself a lot of time and energy rather than getting involved in that kind of a cult.
Excellent exposition, comrade!
DeleteUgh, I can't stand Ronda Rousey and her obnoxious attitude where she thinks everyone should be obsessed with her. So bummed she won her fight.
ReplyDeleteIs anybody else kind of burned out of The Jim Norton show already? Yesterday's show wasn't too bad and it got pretty emotional at the end, but it just seems like weird sex questions half the time. Why would anybody take the advice of someone who doesn't konw them when it comes to if you should cheat on your wife?
ReplyDeleteThen don't listen, stupid.
DeleteHaha! Right on dude. For a standup comedian, Jimmy seems to know a lot about life and his responses are usually quite fascinating. This exactly why I've left PalTalk. I'd see those kinds of comments all the time and I had been part of the problem too.
DeleteI don't think Opie, Ant, and Jimmy give a flying fuck if one person stopped listening.
Yea...you're on your own with that one, dummy.
DeleteWoah now. No one is threatening to stop listening, I love the show and I'm not criticizing Jimmy here. I love Jimmy. It's just the same recurring questions all the time. And I'm far from one of the people who bitches about the show. I usually get annoyed reading all the Opie hate every single day.
DeleteWhat Bananas said.
DeleteWhy would anyone take his advice? Who knows an addict better than a fellow addict? Trust me, with a few of the things I've heard Jimmy answer (the things I can relate to).. he knows his shit and I work with doctors.
Don't like, don't listen. Pretty simple shit.
Rekreatur is right, the show has gotten stale real quick. Same ole sex stuff and addiction questions....
DeleteJust b/c you think something doesn't work isn't a damnation of the whole show or Jimmy but when he says "i don't know" or "man that's a tough one i can't answer it" everyshow, maybe an advice show isn't a great idea....
I love O & A but you can tell in their voices (and i don't blame them) that for the most part they have given up, and don't care if the show sucks...they are just trying to get through their 4 hrs
Haven't heard todays jim show but I've reached a point where I'm primarily listening for the odd gold nugget amongst the usual flat 'is my girlfriend cheating, how do I get my girl to, I'm addicted' questions etc. Jim can only work with the standard that's served up to him and within the experience limitations he himself has. A couple of weeks back Jim himself was asking if it'd run its course. I'll keep listening but it isn't as fresh and as interesting as it first was.
DeleteYeah that's all I ever really meant by the whole thing. Jimmy handles the whole thing well. I just feel like he's answered every single question before. He could give the best advice in the world, but there's only so much you can tell a person without knowing them personally.
DeleteYou can get Ron & fez here, in torrent form, done by nice folks:
ReplyDeletehttp://bitemytorrent.com/ (requires sign-up)
Ron & Fez regular download, done by asshole whose links are full of popups and rarely work for me:
http://www.sterngeek.com/
Thanks Joe!
DeleteSterngeek doesn't actually upload anything. He gets all of his shows from other sources and adds a shitload of advertising and questionable stuff to the links. He did the same thing with GTAJ last year.
Ted got it up today. So the link was posted on front page. Stern Geek does have questionable links, most of it to make money off it. 99% of the time, they don't work with mobile users either.
Deletewhy did Ron & Fez universe go private, and how do i contact capt willets?
DeleteYou don't. Just get RF here, and join the rest of us and our uncensored comments.
Deletedone and done, i threw a donation your way yesterday, figured i'd freeloaded enough already (and yes i've donated to Ted, b4 it was cool :)
DeleteMashup Nicole on that motorcycle is not bad.
ReplyDeleteOf course I am referring to her Instagram photos.
The whole WMD thing in Iraq was due to how poor or inadequate our (American) intelligence was on the Iraqi government & for the rest of the Mideast. The 'lie' was that we did not have solid or actionable intelligence confirming the presence of WMD's. The military was certainly prepared for the deployment of chemical weapons - something that would not have been done if the Bush administration was blatantly lying about it. The liberal media does not acknowledge this.
ReplyDeleteBobby always brings a great energy to the show and all 3 host gel with him nicely.
ReplyDeleteBobby is a rare guest that doesn't need to always be extremely funny (though he normally is) or extremely compelling to bring something to the show. I also look forward to his appearances because I never know what it will be like, but it's always good.
DeleteI found Erocks briefcase http://www.westseattlefunblog.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/5325_BnHover.jpg
ReplyDeleteHow is the Ronda Rousey video not up on their Facebook page nearly 22 hours later? I would like to have seen more of Ronda other than that way too brief vine video.
ReplyDeleteThe amazing thing about the Elvis video is that although he obviously bloated from the meds and alcohol addictions, just pure visually he looks no different than most Americans today.
ReplyDelete