08 Apr 2013 - Wresltemania

Sam posting WM pics to Instagram.

Alone Jimmy
Good morning everyone, check back later for updated pics, videos and summary!

Started today’s show talking about Opie, Jim, Sam and Erock going to Wrestlemania. Bob Backlund audio and Anthony is sick.

Jim talks about wetting his bed and his dream with Sam and Kenny. 
Anthony watches a marathon of the Sopranos.

Hannity’s take on the Rutgers coach firing, Vice on HBO and the passing of Margaret Thatcher.

Scortch gets his interview with comedian Steve Sweeney in the latest PFGTV. Sam hosts Shit Show and talks to Sal about his work ethic and Erock’s present for Opie. Check  out PFGTV full version here:



YAY PUDDING! - Jimmy was on the Artie Lange show over the weekend





Sam gets an interview with the Big Show

29 comments:

  1. Thanks dude!

    Opie is painfully unfunny in the opening segment, despite his best intentions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bison speaks the truth. Also, I see Gregg Hughes showed you some love in Thursday's comment threads. Will the real Gregg Hughes please stand up?

      Delete
    2. The stuttering and stammering begins...

      Delete
  2. opie is painfully unfunny every show. hes a hole

    ReplyDelete
  3. He can't be that bad if you still listen EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only if all the shows were Ant and Jimmy show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't hate on Opie, he brings his own style to the show, he is not a comedian or a voice actor if that's what you are hoping for...

      Delete
    2. I get it. Hes the radio side but no one reads s book and says "aint that some great binding!"

      Delete
    3. All I know is I wanna hear the elevator security guard story again. 3 times in a week isn't enough.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for leaving the intros at the start, great job man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the upload man!!! I listened to the Sam Shit hour for the first time today. Never again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well what did you expect the day after Wrestlemania?

      Delete
  7. Thanks to DALEX AGY for being the conduit linking devoted fans to O&A and Jimmy! Nice visual elements as well. You and your efforts are appreciated!

    The Scorch bit was okay but if Ant's energy was up it could have been a great deal better, but this show is still exceedingly superior than any other morning radio program. Easy Stern fans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't get why all you guys get annoyed by opie. He brings a different personality to the show, keeps things moving, and takes calls. Sure he doesn't have one liners like the other two, but when he has one good gem I can appreciate it. Christ I'd think you dudes would be more irritated by sam and gay ass wrestling than by someone who started the damn radio show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Opie hate.. like you never see that in the comments of every single fucking show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eat cum and die you fucking piece of shit

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's just insufferable. He's either monumentally clueless, or just that inconsiderate of others. He's NOT funny, he's NOT talented, his need to constantly relate everything to himself is utterly obnoxious, and he deserved the shot Louie took at him last week, essentially telling him to shut the fuck up and let Jimmy talk. He cuts off listeners, cuts off guests, cuts off Ant & Jimmy, etc. Everything that you just know he keeps dear to his heart he tries to play off by calling it "dumb" or "stupid", yet it's so obvious that he cares, and is trying desperately to come off as "cool".
    It's bad enough that he interjects CONSTANTLY, but for other long-time listeners, it's become absolutely grating. Opie's insecure need to consistently interrupt others to turn the topic at hand into an opportunity to showcase something about himself, (which he has already mentioned 5000x) is distracting, and beyond irritating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so you ''linger longer''? Bro opie isn't going anywhere. I say get sam out of the room.

      Delete
    2. That sums it up perfectly.One thing you forgot though,is his fake annoying laugh.He does have his good moments but there fare and few between.Love Ant and jimmy,that's why I listen.

      Delete
  12. Opie actually belongs on pfgtv ,thats more his style. He is so fucking annoying always trying to finish Anthony's sentences. Its like little brother trying to be like big brother SHUT UP!!! Imagine how many fuck yous have been for him that don't get played.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your right armadillo hes always looking for an opietunity to bring it back to his lame stories .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Armadillo called it.
    Also, Opie ALWAYS sounds like he is whining. Every. time. he. speaks. COMPLAIN

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Opie. What I don't like is Sam and wrestling talk.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'VE BEEN IN RADIO SINCE I WAS 18!

    Thank you for the uploads sir, please continue to post ron and fez and I will always be loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. In that screensaver for Sam's Big Show video, Sam looks like Jabba the Hutt's Kowakian monkey-lizard.

    ReplyDelete