11 Apr 2013 - Dan Aykroyd






Today on O&A:  Keep coming back all day for new pics, videos and summary. R/F up at 3pm est.

Today's show starts off with a BOLO for Anthony on the TBTA Message boards. A perverted school teacher is discussed.  The start of the Masters and Anthony Weiner’s run for the Mayor of NYC.

Kenny & Sam on Covino and Rich, Dennis Falcone joins in-studio and HBO provides a $500 prize to help promote Louis C.K.'s new special and Denny helps out the boys by creating a contest. 


Dan Aykroyd in Studio today to talk about his career and his new brand of Vodka.
 

Erock’s Drunk Bit, a new Uncle Paul and they listen to Erock’s version of “Louie Louie."

Sam hosts the shit show with Whoo Kid and Mike Recine.






A real life regular Joe gets a mention



Jimmy on RedEye, as mention late in today's show.






25 comments:

  1. I think I'm wrong on the RedRye. I don't see my Jimmy! Maybe I should watch these things before I post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not find nor figure out the answer to yesterday's trivia. The "We are the world" segment may have happened before I was listening to full shows at a time I was just grabbing to clips off of youtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer is: BIG A - he got the line, "we are the world, we are the chilGren, we are the ones that make a brighter day, so lets st..st..st..st..st...st...st..st...st...start.....giving"

      Delete
  3. Having Trouble playing show via hulkshare on ipad or iphone the last few days...being groatie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you able to play other uploads from any other users?

      Delete
    2. I was having issues downloading too however I cleared browser cache, it started working.

      Delete
  4. Hulkshare took me a couple of clicks but it's all gravy now. Thanks for being so quick and thanks for doing this everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video of Jose is getting the comments it deserves. Never did I think I'd see someone obviously into metal butcher a Metallica song like that.

    Thanks, dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jose is beyond obnoxious. Fuckin worst. Why do these metal DJs/VJs have to be so over the top and BRUTAL.

      Delete
    2. Who knows, I don't get it. I've been a metal fan for 20+ years and I'm about as obvious as Jimmy about it. Jose is just a douche, I remember a great video of Patrice teaching him how to suck toes after he acted like he knew what he was doing.

      Delete
  6. I'm far from a good guitarist, but a few months of playing guitar is enough to play that song much better. I'm choosing to believe it's just hard to play in an elevator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that fuckin cocksucka shoulda played, like love in an elevator, or sumpthin... My mudda would always say "... Chippah, your mudda loves this song, it reminds me of dis one time when I met a lovely man named Derise, he had such big shoes..."

      Delete
  7. Alright you GAY worshipers, who is John Feder? If you know give us a quote or a hint instead of just blurting the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAMMIT!!! I had a really good trivia question today too. I have no idea who John Feder is unless he goes by an alias.

      Delete
    2. It's Clubsoda Kenny's real name. He got the nickname to avoid issues with the department when he was a cop doing standup/road gigs/O and A

      Delete
    3. DAMMIT that was an awesome trivia. You totally got me. I'm left feeling a fool today.

      Delete
    4. Excellent responses from both DALEX AGY and the 'Gimp'. I am going to guess that DALEX AGY may have been giving a hint with the alias comment to generate some activity. However, Wake The Gimp informed us as to why Club Soda adopted the alias. Very Nice!

      Delete
  8. Anthony scoring 3's effortlessly right out of the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why the DJ Whoo kid and Troy photo?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to fist fight the UTI Regular Joe. God damn I hate real life Regular Joes.

    Thanks GAY! I appreciate the service.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an obscure reference they used it today..

    Lingerrr longerr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did they ever say why Drea De Matteo didnt show up?

    ReplyDelete
  13. anyone want my twitter username? http://www.twitter.com/cumsies

    http://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/1c793q/giving_my_twitter_username_away/

    ReplyDelete