03 Apr 2013 - Fandango & Louis C.K.





Jimmy lotions up Fandango

The boys enjoy a good laugh with Louis




Full summary, pics, videos and spelling corrections posted all day, keep refreshing! 

Show went late today. You get an extra 40 mins, yay!

Today’s show starts on Jim at the Vice premiere, Anthony’s appearance on Red Eye, India & Pakistan border video, the Rutgers coach yelling at players and Conrad Murray on Anderson Cooper.

In-studio by WWE’s Fandango, he gives O&A their tickets to WrestleMania 29

They recap Fandango’s appearance and he calls in to the show. They watch the latest episode of Scorch’s PFG TV and we talk about his interviewing skills.









Louis C.K. drops i studio today. Scorch takes a beating as they discuss his newest episode of PFGTV.  Louis is promoting his new HBO special 


Sam hosts a very short Shit Show today.






If they got married, they would be called SAMDANGO

32 comments:

  1. Opie has the EXACT same picture on twitter as Val and Scott. Pointing at the camera. Lol. Opes a radio hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's just Louie's appearance on YouTube, didn't credit this place to keep it quiet but can add that if you like:

    http://youtu.be/eBg-mxscUUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis CK was on Howard today also. Anyone have a link to Howard's show? It usually doesn't get posted to torrents until the day after.

    Here's a preview clip:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ueTZN-ajwE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still on yesterday's show but listen how often Opie says "holy fuck" and even worse, "horrendous". Get a new crutch you hack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm confused. Opie says he "played sports at a high level" on today's show. Never knew that. What sports did he play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Opster fancies himself as a basketball player.

      Delete
  6. he didn't. he's just trying to relate. actually havent heard the show today but i can assume he's just trying to make something about himself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have grown tired of Opie's act of always 'claiming' to forget or not remember someone's name, or remember this or that when he is fully aware of the individual or situation. His 'I'm too cool for the room act' has got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can hear ant and jim getting annoyed with opie. he cuts them off alot the pasted weeks and hes bin talking to much

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I fast forward through it, Opie is always talking....always. Everytime I stop it, he's talking. Never is he saying anything relevant or funny. Just parroting what someone else says or asking questions. Watch the Joe Rogan podcast with Opie. That's who he really is. I do appreciate somehow he brought Jimmy and Ant together though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he doesn't shut up. and sam is just mimicking everything he does as far as on-air personality. it's the worst

      Delete
    2. How can what he's saying not be relevant when he's part of the conversation. Also, why wouldn't he be talking. I hear Opie, Anthony, and Jim talking, with the producers chiming in.

      Is this not what the show is supposed to be? The guys who are on the show talk...on the show. Is this not logical?

      Delete
    3. I decided to download this episode of Joe Rogan with Opie. Where's "the real Opie"? I haven't listened to the whole thing (it's freaking 3 hours) but it sounds like Opie, like the Opie on the radio. Same sort of talk he'd have on the radio Am I missing something? Do I have to watch the video of it?

      Delete
  10. Louis CK AND PFG TV?

    IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome daily uploads man, thank you for all the work you do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't watched WWE since the old days when the undertaker was the "new guy" but this fandango was fuckin awesome. Loved how he stayed in character and even knocked over the oil bottle! I might have to start watching WWE again! instant fan

    ReplyDelete
  13. anyone who understands anything realizes that Opie directs the show perfectly.. he's the weakest link comedicly, and he DOES drop out a lot when comedians are in doing their thing... so I don't get that he's ALWAYS going thing.

    But he does ABSOLUTELY cut off conversations and move on to something else... because SOMEONE has to, and it has to happen BEFORE they run out of shit to say to make them sound funnier... if he moves the show forward while there's still a LITTLE BIT left to do with a subject its 1,000x better than moving on after a subject is stale and there's nothing left.

    It's perfect, and EVERYONE on the show agrees with that, there's a perfect segment on youtube of Patrice admitting that Opie's role is neccesary and makes him look better, because it comes off like he could riff on a subject all day when the reality is he's already run out of stuff to say when Opie's pushing the convo forward or going to break.

    The Jim & Ant shows are fun...but they're maddening to listen to sometimes because they DO NOT know how to transition out of a subject and will talk about something....AD NAUSEA until Anthony just goes "Okay..commercial time." and they reset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody is contesting that Opie isn't a good facilitator and necessary. We know that. Just sayin that he can turn a hilarious 3 hr show into an hr show with a self absorbed story about nothing that ends with no point. His drumming elevator story or broken television story last week.....yuk. He singlehandedly ruined both those shows.

      I was pointing out his contradictions too. He said he played sports at a high level today, lie. He also says he was poor as hell as a kid and then says he was middle upper class. He's full of shit, nobody can deny that.

      Opie is a radio geek who would absolutely be the subject of jocktober if he wasn't with Ant and Jim. I love opie for the fact he brought Ant and Jimmy aboard.

      Delete
    2. I must admit that I find the stories about being poor funny when Opie has always clearly been quite well off.

      Actually same goes to the time when Joe De Rosa talked shit about supposedly being poor, cause he didn't get the same bike that all of his friends got or something. Absolutely hilarious.

      Delete
    3. Lynne, you act as if anyone else on the show had an content to fill on the air on those days when he told those stories. The guys bring stuff to fill out 4 hours a day, and if Opie has something and the others do not, then that's his time to tell that story.

      Also, like I've said previously, if you don't find Opie getting his expensive television broken, even if you don't like him, you are just hating for hate's sake.

      To say that Opie would be on Joacktober- at any point in his career- sounds so ridiculous. He's the base of all this shit. He met Anthony, recognized that this dude deserves to be on the radio, and then they brought in Jim Norton. They made this show as a response to crap radio. In short: what the fuck are you talking about? You act as if the only growth and evolution of the show are solely due to Anthony and Jim, rather than it being a group effort.


      He was upper middle class, but he has a ton of siblings. You can make a decent amount of money, and then the money gets spread too thin.


      I don't know what "drumming" meant in the context you used it in.

      Delete
    4. Are you one of Opie's brothers? Lol. Whatever. To each his own. I meant his elevator drumming story with Sal when he told the rent a cop to shove it....ewww.

      Delete
    5. I will point out one thing that I will NEVER deny that I am tired of Opie doing: repeating the same ol' stories over and over again. He was fucking dining out on the drumming in the elevator story like 5 times in 3 days. He had to retell it to anyone who wasn't present that day.

      Delete
  14. Pretty good day for commenting. I like reading the opinions of fellow O&A fans. I am behind, I have yet to get to Louis CK portion of yesterday's show as of 9:08 am CST.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The show is running long again . . .who is the big guest keeping them this morning?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chris Jericho And Amy Schumer are in.

    ReplyDelete