17 Apr 2013 - Vos - Alex Jones



If anyone has any idea what Alex Jones is talking about...


Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos and summary. R/F at 3pm EST

A meeting between the Go To Meeting and radio executives goes terribly wrong. The Yankees try to get a moment.



More on the bombing at the Boston Marathon. They struggle through some Mayer Menino audio. Mushmouth Rich Vos joinsh in sh-tudyo.  

The boys check out a youtube personality that does the full Soprano's cast impressions.



Alex Jones phones in and I have absolutely no idea what he was talking about. 

Check out Amy's first full episode of 'Inside Amy Schumer' on Comedy Central. But tell me how it is, because I live in Canada, and those dumb fucks at C.C. don't allow us to view their videos from other countries. 

They finally get the Paul Anka video posted to youtube.



I found this when looking for VOS photos... It's been real slow on O&A media lately.

52 comments:

  1. haha, nice header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing the Zombie interview from yesterday. Nice to see Rob come to life in the last half of that session.

    @ Dirk Bosch: I cannot get the Dutch women's field hockey team out of my head! That #19 on the team is HOT! Mad respect to our friends in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH! Yeah even here in Albany we have Dutch Fieldhockey players.

      AND YES new Header and our prayers are answered. Richard Vos of the Dunderhead institute is in studio.

      Delete
  3. Thanks buddy, always look forward to little Richy Vos, he was a bit overshadowed in his last appearance by the drunk doughnut eater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of a boring week, huh? I guess I've been spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is due to Ant's energy being low.

      Delete
    2. The show hasn't been that boring, just their output of videos and photos and stuff, or either I've been lacking. I thought the Zombie interview would have tons of pics but I could only find one.

      If this keeps up at this pace, I might start posting O&A related content rather then that day's show content.

      Delete
    3. Actually, I was thinking maybe the show has been so reliant on current events (for months now), and well, what's funny about the Boston Marathon bombing?

      Delete
    4. Mr. DALEX, are you talking about the visual content only? You would still continue to upload the audio portion of the day's show, correct?

      Delete
    5. Well of course, but right now I try to keep the pics and videos I post directly related to what they are talking about each day. it's not too hard when they post the pics on twitter etc. But some days (like this week so far) they haven't posted much of anything so if its still dry tomorrow, I might post topical show references. Kind of like the Scortch photo from yesterday.

      Delete
    6. Well here is Amy Schumers new show if you feel like posting that. http://www.comedycentral.com/episodes/153q3f/inside-amy-schumer-inside-amy-schumer--bad-decisions-season-1-ep-101?xrs=synd_twitter

      Delete
    7. Would you consider changing it so that the main page only has the title of each show and the download links plus maybe one small pic and/or the summary? And then when you go to the actual post you would see all the other stuff, videos, twitter pics etc. It feels like the front page is becoming more and more crowded.

      I don't know how the others feel but I think something like this has been suggested in the past so I thought I'd throw it out there.

      Delete
    8. As of right now the template I use is fixed to having all info on front page and cannot be changed. The only reason to open the posting is to add comments. I could change it around, but Blogger has some of the ugliest templates out there but the idea is to keep it simple and easy. There are others out there with just the show link and that's it, originally, it started with DJHAZE and his blog, GTAJ added a tiny bit of content, but what I wanted to add was almost a complete O&A experience. You get the show, and everything else I can find on the net.

      Delete
  5. Curb your enthusiasm for Vos today, he gets a half hour of air time, if that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is that? Did Rich come in late? Or did they step all over him again?

      Delete
    2. He comes in second half of the show. But Alex Jones and a Government Around The Horn cuts into the majority of his time.

      Delete
    3. Ribs and Pilsner Day. But it'd only work only work if you had to drink 1 beer for every rib you eat. Erock would love it, and lager drunk is probably the most confrontational drunk there is.

      Delete
  6. Jesus... they didn't have a webcam when dealing with the webcam-based client? I shamefully retract my 'Opie doesn't give a fuck' angle and go fuck myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw vos on this show called comedy.tv the other night...and bonnie was hosting too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex Jones telling that annoying broad to shut up and cook him some eggs made me laugh the hardest I've laughed all week..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ron Fez is up. Last link. it was listed as OA. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still Jim Norton show! RnF links messed up. sorry for always complaining

      Delete
    2. NO worries! try again? Should be working now.

      Delete
  10. The girl caller sounded like bailey jay. I bet bailey looks better then that hole

    ReplyDelete
  11. I listen to Alex Jones daily and I'm not about to sit hear and defend him.. I wouldn't purely because I don't agree with 100% of what he says; he's against population control, I'm all for it and then some starting with the welfare class.

    I get it, the boys like to poke fun at the kooky Alex Jones (as they sometimes do with Troy as well), perhaps if they did half the research Alex does, Opie could bitch about something else besides management... LIKE THE COLLAPSING FUCKING NATION!!! And I guarantee Ant would agree 1000% on Alex's 2nd Amendment stance. As for Jimmy, I love him to death but he gets way too liberal.

    Also remember Alex does a 3hr show by himself.. I'd love to see any one of the boys (I do believe Ant or Jim could do it) do a 3hr show by themselves. Holy shit, Ant is out for one day and everyone here loses their shit completely.

    Love the show, love the boys but their sheer unresearched ignorance is draining sometimes.

    /rant

    Thanks, dude!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Opie said it perfectly. "Alex Jones is like a good steak with a lot of fat. You know there's something good inside somewhere."

      Delete
    2. The people that don't listen to Alex's show really don't know the amount of shit he's "predicted".. Alex code for being more informed than the average shitbag. He predicted 9/11 2 months before it happened for shit sake.

      And seriously? Opie said Alex is like a good steak with a lot of fat? Opie directs a show that he bombs on constantly, his 'I know everything about the radio world' schtick is now as old as the O&A/Stern days. Opie didn't have to sign another contract, he has "fuck you money" and did nothing but bitch about the company while praising the likes of Rogan and Burr.. all people flying passed him and his "radio knowledge". Opie had the ability to not sign another contract but I guess the urge to shit on radio personalities bigger than him while continuing to bash the company was more appealing than actually making a move to make the show better.. that doesn't involve bitching constantly. He says he doesn't have faith in management or that anything will ever change (he's been saying that since the move) but contract time comes around and there's Opie's signature.. right on the dotted line.

      The boys read papers and watch mainstream media.. then shit on their fake nonsense and agenda based edits while also bashing alternative media by labeling us all as 'conspiracy theorists'. And what I find really rich is Ant has no problem grouping everyone in as 'conspiracy theorists' but he'll rant for hours if he's called a racist purely for voicing an opinion on Twitter.

      Delete
    3. Couldn't have said it better hypocracy in that room is hillarious sometimes

      Delete
  12. While I don't feel like getting in an Opie discussion considering Opie wasn't even the point of what I was saying, I will say that the obvious reason they complained and resigned is because even if they move to podcasting, they wouldn't be making the millions a year they get at Sirius XM. When they resigned most recently, they did it at the very last minute (Jimmy literally signed the day after them not realizing he worked a day off of contract.) and they said they got SOME of what they wanted.

    Also I think you just proved Opie's point. Alex Jones is like a good steak (predicting 9/11) with a lot of fat (99% of the rest of what he says.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Also I think you just proved Opie's point. Alex Jones is like a good steak (predicting 9/11) with a lot of fat (99% of the rest of what he says.)"

      If that is what you took from that, you're an idiot.

      And I get the whole podcasting/losing money thing but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and make a move that doesn't involve fucking complaining. If Op really had 'fuck you money', he could have a setup that would put both Rogan and Ant to shame. Even Jimmy has said that they all bitch about their situation but not one of them do a damn thing about it.

      Look, I avoid these 'fuck Opie' 'fuck Ant' 'fuck DeRosa' discussions like the plague but to hear Opie refer to Alex as 'good steak with a lot of fat' is just like, really?! At least that 'good steak' has a visual element and is his own boss of his own show proving you don't need a contract with a big company like Sirius to have a show of fantastic quality.

      Delete
    2. I know that isn't what you were trying to say, but I think the point still stands. Hypocritical of Opie to point out or not, Alex Jones does say a lot of dumb things. When he called after the Chris Kyle show about Jesse Ventura, he accused OnA of doing a PSYOPS on him. I don't think Alex is a dumb guy at all, but c'mon. It's a good analogy.

      Delete
    3. Alex is right 70% of the time. I have the papers to prove these numbers. InfoBison.com

      Delete
    4. And as I said, I don't agree with everything he says. Psychological operations really aren't as unbelievable as people seem to think.. if you tell someone a lie and they believe it, you've just preformed a psyop. And yes he says a lot of dumb things.. so do Op and Ant. Big shit.

      I don't give a fuck anymore. I just think it's rich of Op to say Alex is normally full of shit (the blunt way of saying what Op said) meanwhile Op is the weakest member of the show.. he directs, he complains and he bombs. And normally always in that order.

      And I'm not even trying to hate on Op, I like him and it's obvious on the show when he's not there but lately he just bitches about fucking everything.

      AAAIIIIDDDSSS!

      Delete
  13. This was the worst fucking show ever. Sometimes all three of them are just retarded. Plus they wasted Vos for Alex Jones nonsense. He's not like a steak with a lot of fat, he's like a piece of shit with a lot of fat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a glass of warm milk and get a good night's rest, you seem overly pissed off about not hearing Vos mumble.

      Delete
  14. I do agree with some of you guys that this week has been quite a bit under par... I usually listen to the show at work and then when I go for a run, just to keep me entertained, but this week it's been tough... Had to switch to Joe Rogan Podcast sometimes

    But what tha hell do I know, just give me a container of coffee.. etc etc

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here's my problem with conspiracy, fear-mongering theorists like Jones: They're pushing an two-pronged agenda. They reel you with these kind of crackpot theories, then they pepper you with a few very logical ones to get you to keep paying attention to them and give them business. They're spreading fear which in a way keeps people in line. Plus people like Jones make the government seem like some unstoppable, faceless, evil entity. They're not. They're a bunch of upper class, old men cut off from normal society doing their best to create, protect, and exploit business ventures/interests to make themselves wealthier. When those business ventures fail, and they lose a shitload of money is when we see what we are seeing right now, large tax increases. They just mask it behind a scapegoat bill.

    Sorry for the rant. Thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are going to go super late today. They had a fuck ton of guests in studio, and Gervais is taking forever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. stillllllllllllllllllllllllllll going

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anxiously waiting in Nashville, Tennessee as of 9:40 am CST

    ReplyDelete
  19. Still going as of 10:46 est but they wrapping up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Patiently waiting as of 17:00 CET

    ReplyDelete
  21. Enough of Alex Jones already, that rambling, awful-joke-making, non-point-addressing motherfucker. Constantly making irrelevant (not to mention profoundly retarded) points, making illicit contrasts... jesus he's irritating. Why couldn't we just get Rich giving us some new Vos-cabulary instead of, for example, that awful peanut oil joke.
    Anyway, thanks GAY!

    ReplyDelete