![]() |
| A Jimspiration hits the internet yesterday |
2013-04-02-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-02-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-04-02-SS-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-02-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-02-OASS-64K MEGA (Down)
Good Morning!
Check back for updated Summary, pics & videos all day!
Today's show starts with trashing a radio station's April Fool's day prank that fooled a news station. Baseball’s opening day and Ron & Fez have an April Fool’s prank.Opie declares today TV Theme Day, and they watch video of Obama playing basketball and we watch the purse snatcher video
Dennis Falcone drops in early to ramp up some Raspberries, TODAY.....on the Opie..... and Anthony sheeeyow.
Denny plays the Rock in Reverse game, Cardinal Dolan talks about Gay Couples and the boys talk about religious views and take on some callers.
Opie discusses his new promo hitting TBS for the upcoming prank show 'Who gets the last laugh'
A fight between Erock and Sal prolongs the end of the show.
Sam hosts the Shit Show. His guest today is Michael Cole from the WWE. Earlier he posted a video of his interview from yesterday with Michelle Beadle.
Bennington & Whatley: 2013-04-02-R&F-64K
Check out Amy Schumer's new promo for her upcoming Comedy Central show here
UPDATE: Mega down almost everyday. Will not be posting to their service anymore.

Sam did a great job with Michelle Beadle on yesterday's shit show. Michelle's energy and personality is great for radio, I hope she drops by Sirius more often. By the way, I am guessing that the person they were referring to regarding the 'purchasing' their way to a million twitter followers would be Colin Cowherd her former ESPN co-host and elitist douche.
ReplyDeleteSam is actually getting a lot out of Michael Cole. Hes going into the Jerry Lawler heart attack. I want to hate Sam, but hes having an awesome week so far.
DeleteYes, I used to loathe young Sam's voice, but I have grown used to his chiming in and I like him. Does anyone have a picture of his wife Jess? I constantly hear how the boys adore her and lament how she is too good looking for Sam.
Deletehttp://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q686/gregorioantonioyimmy/jess_zpsf5885cf7.jpg
DeleteI don't think that's her. I think this is her (if not the picture makes no sense) http://www.susanstripling.com/images/content/1014.jpg
DeleteIsn't that a picture of Jessie Mae Peluso? That is Sam's comedic guest from time to time on the beloved Shit Show. Are they married? I like Jessie Mae, she has good energy.
DeleteAaahh, Rekreatur might have it. That photo does not look photoshopped so I will take it as legitimate. Thanks.
DeleteI'm probably wrong. Always thought it was her but I don't really pay attention to Sam's show most of the time.
Deletethanks again, GAY!
ReplyDeletebut today's the second...
DAMMIT!! thanks. Thats my groggy 8:45 am morning talking.
DeleteJimmy's "dress rehearsal" Jimspiration can be listened to here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhST2y3JvsQ
Sam isnt married to Jessimae Peluso. Jessimae dates Yannis Pappas, an excellent comic.
ReplyDeleteSam needs his own gig, so I can avoid him easier... All this bitching about opie makes me hate Sam more for some reason
ReplyDeleteThat is funny, I don't know why but your comment of "so I can avoid him easier..." makes me laugh! It took me about a year to get used to 'Sammy Sweetheart'.
Deletesam bitches about opie? i never caught that... something the two of us have in common then
DeleteI meant Sam deserves more hatred than OP... In my stupid opinion
DeleteI don't think Sam wil ever get a gig, because he has no radio talent, even with hot girls the show is a drag
DeleteWhy the hell can't O&A get a god damn visual element!?!? Even Sam has one? Someone with a skillset needs to take over, like me!
ReplyDeleteJessica Spencer is Sam's wife. Just search "sam roberts jessica spencer" to see some pics and videos of her.
ReplyDeleteI made the Norton image at the top, and I saw that Jimmy retweeted it, did they talk about it on the show today?
ReplyDeletehey guys, where do i send in the jingle i made for the show? i have it done, but i have no clue where i'm supposed to email/post it at.
ReplyDeleteBoys going late today, show is still on at 10:24am
ReplyDeletestill going
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info. I'm sweating and shaking ova here hoping for my fix before I get the dope sick shits.
DeleteThanks for updating here. I have been refreshing since 10:15 am EST. I thought there may be something wrong with the site (God forbid).
ReplyDelete