NOPIE
2013-04-04-OA-64K Hulkshare (fixed)
2013-04-04-OA-64K Sharebeast (down)
2013-04-04-SS-64K Shit Show (fixed)
2013-04-04-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-04-R&F-64K Hulkshare RON FEZ
Good morning.
Today’s talking about Apple Products, North Korean threatens nuclear war and we don't care! Bobo Tweets and they take a knee for new John Sterling calls.
Latest news about the Jimmy Fallon & the Tonight Show, EZ Pass and Chip delivers discussion on Letterman.
Todd Roskin joins in-studio to talk about his movie and we discuss Game of Thrones.
Chris Jericho in-studio and to talk Fandango, Virgil and SyFy’s Robot Combat League.
Chris Jericho and Amy Schumer in-studio and and they talk about her new show and Chris tells us about getting a DUI and being in jail.
Thanks to Tedsonemporium - we will be getting the Bennington/Whatley show up everyday. Huge thanks to Ryan!
Anthony on Red Eye From last night:
Sam Robert's guest today on the Shit Show is Geni Rodriguez. check out What's the Haps with Fandango:


Thanks for your effort.
ReplyDeleteIs it me or are the links not working
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or are the hyperlinks not working?
ReplyDeleteHulkshare link ain't working for me for some reason...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSame here.
ReplyDeleteOpie took off? Come on, buddy. Saw him at the Women Arent Funny screening last night. Ended around 11:30. Looked like he'd rather be in bed. Thought to myself "HEY HE HAS A SHOW IN THE MORNING" but kept it to myself and my friend, and didn't bother him.
ReplyDeleteI'm on it. Today has been a complete disaster.
ReplyDeleteAppears to be a hulkshare issue, a lot of other HS users are having the same issue.
ReplyDeletestill working on it.
DeleteMediafire is working.
ReplyDeleteYou're the man, Dalex.
ReplyDeleteHulkshare fixed - can anyone confirm if the DL is working for them?
ReplyDeleteIt's working now. Thanks mate.
DeleteThanks Nick! Technology won today.
DeleteThank you for all of this effort
DeleteI was hoping to avoid having to put that breathing abortion Sam Roberts or his stupid show on my phone but alas, we have no choice...
ReplyDeleteDamn you, hulkshare!!
Dear sir. thank you. that is all.
ReplyDeleteopie read the comments form yesterdays and took off
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the NOPIE title.
DeleteNo Opie, Anthony politics/race talk. Yaaay
ReplyDelete#sarcasm
Am I the only one who thinks Amy Schumer is about as talentless as Derosa? Maybe she's been giving little yimmy and some of the other comedians some special attention. Her roast appearance sucked and I imagine her show will last as long as that Anthony (In the words of the great Patrice Oneal) I refuse to learn his last shitty name.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed her stand-up special from last year. Saw one clip from her new show; it's promising. Your implication that she blew someone to get where she is, is very original and I don't think it's ever been said about a female comic before. Ground-breaking stuff.
DeleteI think Norton is on one of the episodes of her new show, so I'll DVR that one.
DeleteI heard that Amy S. was one of the comedians that Jimmy was upset with awhile back when he was trying to get a show together and was receiving very little cooperation from his friends. Remember the whole Collin Quinn phone call about Jimmy refusing to follow all of his comedic friends on Twitter?
DeleteAnthony is on an episode too. Be on the lookout for that.
Deleteziebzin10 where did you hear that? I'm not saying it isn't possible or even likely. I'm just wondering the source. That would suck since she basically got a huge career boost from Dave Atell and Jimmy when they took her out on the road with them.
DeleteI had heard from someone that works at the NBC studios in Burbank. To set the record straight, my source did not talk directly to Jimmy. It is nothing more than a rumor.
DeleteSchumer adds less than Derosa. if she was a dude you wouldve never heard of her. Just sits back and does that Silverman I'm a cute girl who says dirty things shit
Delete@ Geag It wasn't meant to be original or ground breaking. IMHO she has very little talent at what she does, she will fade away into the history books of female comedians. Phyllis Diller now there's a real female comedian.
DeleteThanks for your effort and time Dalex. Crap, I think the show really suffers without the Opester.
ReplyDeleteThink it's time to start dividing every post onto their own page. Loading this site takes "forever" with like 20 youtube videos linked from 5 different days/posts.
ReplyDeleteDone. We start with 2 posts, and most likely move it to one (main page) post per day. You can still access old posts by using the blog post by date on the sidebar or by clicking on the "older Posts" link at the bottom.
DeleteI noticed it instantly when I opened the page today. Holy shit what a difference.
DeleteAmy Schumer is sexy. That is all. Thanks for the upload
ReplyDeleteI met her once at Just for Laughs in Montreal. She was a total prick.
DeleteDALEX AGY, did she have a bad set that night? I ask because a friend of mine said the same thing about her when he saw her a couple of years ago at Zany's in Vernon Hills (Chicago). But he added that she was having a bad set that night and thought her attitude was a holdover from her not doing so well on stage. He also met Artie Lange and Jim Florentine and said they were the nicest & coolest guys ever, especially Florentine.
DeleteShe actually had a great set. She was hilarious. Mick Foley came to the show and was in the crowd so after I caught up with Mick for about 10 minutes when she came up and I said "Hi Amy, you killed it dude, amazing set" and didn't even respond. Just stood for a picture and took off. Meanwhile, Mick Foley and I walked to his next gig together a few blocks down the street. Just me and him. I don't like wrestling so we talked comedy the entire way. Stand out dude, and I looked famous with people waving hello at us. He made up for the night.
DeleteThat is very interesting. I remember Amy saying on O@A that she doesn't like selling 'merch' (i.e., mingling with fans) at the end of the shows because the fans coming up to her make her feel uncomfortable. She just wants to get back to the hotel room. But you complimented her directly and she blew you off. That can only be interpreted as rude, condescending, arrogant, and downright CUNTY!
DeleteVery much so, but I'm also really, really good looking so maybe I charmed her. It also didn't help that Mick Foley smashed her on the back with my seat. Anyways, I still like Amy a lot, I deal with celebrities all day at my job so I'm not affected by their cuntyness.
DeleteHa, you should talk to my cousin who works for NBC. He tells me who is cool and who is a shameful pieces of shit are! Robert Downey Jr. = very cool. Ashton Kutcher was cool & approachable in the beginning, now a days is just a little bit full of himself. His girlfriend Mila Kunis? She is completely gracious.
DeleteTo all of the GAY forum readers please excuse my atrocious use of my past/present verb tense. To my 3rd grade grammar teacher, Mrs. DeSoto, in Burbank, Calif. I sincerely apologize!
DeleteShe's a cunt, but I guarantee DALEX looks like a child molester so you never know.
DeleteThats it I'm calling the police.
DeleteSince we are trading Amy Schumer stories here are mine from the two times I have seen her live.
DeleteFirst time was in San Jose. My girlfriend and I went to see her about 2.5 years ago. We were able to sit in the front row and she cut us up. It was hilarious! She had a good set even though the Thursday night crowd didn't fill the Improv. She was very cool afterwards and posed sexily with my girlfriend for a pic. Quite lovely the two of them together. Thanks for that Amy!
Second time I was able to get free tickets for her Comedy Central Special taping in San Francisco. A friend and I actually sat right next to her mother. Who is the sweetest lady imaginable and seemed very proud of her daughter. It was somewhat cringy sitting next to her during some of the jokes about her. If you have seen the CC special you know what I mean. Amy got pisseed at some drunk O&A fans sitting closer to the stage when one of them shouted out "tell the cab driver story". She just stared knives at them and said "Do you want to leave?" and went on with her act. She was pissed and I understand why. That would be annoying enough during a plain old set. However, She was taping a special and the guy tipped the can on her closing joke. Security with no prompting from Amy ejected the hecklers shortly after their outburst.
Her demeanor probably has a lot less to do about how her set went than how drunk assholes approach her after the show. If you can only think about finger popping her in a cab and believe that you have even a snowballs chance in hell of hooking up with her, it shows. Most people, more women, and even more comedians can feel someones "vibe" when they tune in. Perverts thinking perverted thoughts come off as perverts. No you can make an easy guess as to what was running throught my mind when Amy was posing with my girlfriend and you would be right. The big difference was that I was harmless. All three of the people involved in that picture knew NOTHING it was just playful posing. I wasn't thinking of how I could close the deal. I was just happy for the data that fueled the rest of the evening for me.
Sexy, sorta slutty is part of Amy's stick like an fake arrow in the head was part of Steve Martin's stick. Even if Amy's routine is based in some fact...Steve Martin never had an arrow in his head for real. O&A fans in general need to turn down the creep-o-meter a large amount.
Interesting take, thanks for the story. I have heard Rich Vos say the same thing that he would like O&A fans to calm down while he is performing his set. Comedians do rely strongly on rhythm and timing. So fans need to show respect. Is it the booze that gets fans heckling?
DeleteAs Ringo says: Peace and love, peace and love.
I saw Amy play in Vegas last May. She was really funny and i enjoyed the show. She was taking photographs and signing shit afterwards and I went to the table to say hello and tell her how funny she was and she was nothing but gracious. It hasn't changed the fact that I hate when she's on the show, but I don't think she's a cunt anymore.
Deleteno opie? this must be a dream
ReplyDelete(Jesse Ventura voice)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your service!
Damm, i saw 32 comments and the NOPIE title and expected to read tons of funny opie hater lines! no dice. :( NOPIE 2 would make for a great friday!
ReplyDeleteDICE? I'M OVA HERE NOW!
DeleteWorking on today's show, should be up in a few minutes.
ReplyDeleteWhere the fuck is today's show you lazy piece of shit
ReplyDelete^^^ Holy shit I came here to say the EXACT same thing. HURRY THE FUCK UP SISSY!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh dalex agy.....comment?
ReplyDeleteI like werewolf movies.
ReplyDeleteWhoa Nelly! Easy boys, patience is a virtue. We are all getting the DT's waiting for our beloved programming.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to a GZA concert tonight
ReplyDeleteI am getting old, I had to Google to find out what GZA meant.
DeleteNo fuck it this guy acts like some kind of demigod with this little bit of power he has. Says an hour and 40 minutes ago the show will be in a few minutes then goes quiet..love watching us cry out for him and praise him...demented little prick that he is
DeleteHoly shit you are right Valley Jim. Let's leave the GAY site and purchase some Sirius satellite units so we can listen to the show live and not have to endure these lies and needless delays. And to this I will bet Valley Jim would say "Grotee".
DeleteLike oh my god that was uncalled for or something
DeleteI am sorry Valley Jim you are right and it won't happen again. All of us appreciate your 'gag me with a spoon or something' contributions! Valley Jim rules!!!!!
DeleteDue to a BSOD crash I didn't get the show today, were going to a back up over from TED. Should be up shortly. Seems like all uploaders are late.
ReplyDeleteTed's O&AE does not have it either! Goddamn it!
ReplyDeleteHow ya crash you have ya computa in ya car or somethin, driving around town zooted?
ReplyDeleteFucken hilarious take us out Fat Tits...
I wonder why all other uploaders are late?
ReplyDeleteOh yeah they just copy your work, that's right.
Good thing I actually have an XM account.
Who were today's guests?
DeleteWell Opies back, Cm punk so far early in the show.
DeleteFuck this WWE shit. The worst part about it is that Sam gets such pleasure out of it.
ReplyDelete