05 Apr 2013 - Chris Hardwick - Jane Leavy - Pat LaFrieda


Chris Hardwick drops in studio today.


Thanks to Ted for the show today. We would all be screwed if it wasn't for him. Please send him a donation

Jane Leavy - Fox.
Today on O&A: Erock and Sam at WrestleMania, they broadcast from radio row and we discuss Fandango.

CM Punk gets on the air with Sam and GRIM. Sam interviews Paul Heyman, we talk about child abuse stories and take some calls from abused adults.

Jane Levy joins in-studio and talks about her role in the new Evil Dead Movie.

Pat LaFrieda in studio and he brings us burgers. Chris Hardwick joins in-studio and Denny comes in as well.

Chris Hardwick talks about Chess, The Nerdist and Vice.


Pat LaFrieda loves the meat
Jim hosts The Jim Norton Show and gives advice to callers. 

Opie just got up his new elevator show with Louis C.K. and Ricky Gervais.


22 comments:

  1. Good thing you and Ted Have backup recordings planned out, Thanks to both of you.
    Oh, and no Anthony being replaced with Sam and WWE talk kind of sucks.

    Have a Good day all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for being such a dick in the other comment thread, didn't realize the Jim Norton show was on today. Peace and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy hates just Opie and him. You can hear it in his voice. Poor Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when this dude was just "that Singled Out guy"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone for being patient today. Shit happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucks both of us having computer issues. I think I finally got mine sorted. Hopefully you get yours this weekend. It must be that "time of the month" for our computers… yeck…

      Delete
  6. In looking at the photos, has anyone ever noticed that you never see young Anthony Cumia and Neal Schon of Journey in the same room together?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could somebody pleaseee post "Sick Fucking Puppies" on youtube, or somewhere from where I could download it? Sick! Sick! Sick fucking puppies!

    (sorry for spelling mistakes, I'm not from USA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris1020, your spelling miscues are okay as many here in the United States completely struggle with both speaking and spelling the English language.

      Delete
  8. 3 hours of opie struggling through his words

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just heard Jimmy say he is doing the Artie Lange show tonight (yes I am behind). When will that go up on Artie's site?

    Also, has it been leaked on any discussion boards as to why Nick Di Paolo abruptly left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep checking the site. And DiPaolo apparently had to go to TV or some other show.

      Delete
  10. The first hour of the show was not bad but when the meat guy came on and Chris where on air opie had to take control of the show and conversion you can tell jim was put off by the control and the mother talk was not needed

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't thank you enough for posting these each day.

    Are you planning to post Sam's wrestling interviews at any point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not 100% sure when he's going to put them out there. Possibly over the weekend so well look into it.

      Delete
    2. Take a break dude.

      Fuck these needy pricks and their requests.

      Delete
    3. Do you think I am asking him for Artie's shows? Fuck no! Read again designboy. I am asking the forum if anyone knows when Artie's shows hits Artie's website. I do not want to burden DALEX AGY to post Artie Lange's shows. I only want the Opie and Anthony shows here. I also appreciate the occasional Redeye appearances.

      Oops, I just read the request from Ben A. perhaps you are referring to him.

      Delete
    4. "Read again designboy"

      Language !

      Delete
  12. Not a bad show, now I need to not hear from Dennis again for about a week.. such a great "character" that I don't want to become a tired bit like The David and Bobo Show eventually did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dlaex dont even worry bro your a hero among men forbdoing this

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post Sean Mcdouchebag! I bet you spit instead of swallow! Ooh Dlaex your my hero! Who are you trying to impress? Post usable content like InnocuousBison, Matt Pepin, ziebzin10 or gshdesign! Get with the program and welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am I the only one who's only getting 2 hours of the show??

    ReplyDelete