10 Apr 2013

Dan Soder on third mic today



NO ANTHONY


Today on O&A:

Recap of the the Paul Anka interview, Opie takes his kid to a hockey game, David Letterman interviews Lindsey Lohan.


 

Dan Soder joins in-studio and to discuss wrestling, DJ Whoo Kid and Lisa Ann and the show terms from Covino and Rich are examined

More on Covino and Rich. Steve Sweeney calls in to talk about his appearance on Scorch's PFG TV Show.

Cosmo Radio, Bubba Watson crying on TV and more about Covino and Rich. Dan Soder talks about his appearance at the Iron Sheik Roast. 


Dan and Opies discuss the Cookie Monster in Times Square who pushed a couple kids to the ground.  Dan Akroyd tomorrow!

Jim Norton Show today. Jim takes your calls and tries to help your problems. 

Check back at 3:00 EST for Bennington & Whatley, courtesy of Ted!



Whoo Kid got a pic of Sal playing basketball. I have no idea why anyone would care. but he did man. he did...



33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Are you referring to the auto download not working? this randomly happens sometimes. Over the past week they completely revamped their uploading process and have made other changes. We'll have to be patient while they work out the bugs.

      Delete
  2. Yeah it took a few tries after getting a 404 error but it finally went through. Thank you sir!.

    Fuckin love this Soder kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briefly, what is a vine video? Is it worth the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vine is a service that lets you post a 6 second video. or something. annnnnd it's sort of like a twitter for video. That's all I know.

      Delete
    2. Okay, I found out they are 6-second video clips performed by people who are extremely needy reaching out for attention. (sort of what my niece does on Facebook).

      Delete
    3. I would post one of my own sex tapes but I would still have an extra 4 seconds to fill.

      Delete
    4. Short videos for phones or twitter. That makes more sense than what I read on Google. Perhaps I caught an anti-Vine thread. Thanx!

      By the way, keep the O&A trivia going. That was interesting.

      Delete
    5. Thats. Such a ridicolous concept I can see the creators sitting around going " you tube videos r sooo long....3 mins? Aint nobody got time for that! What if there was a way to cut out the length and content , and still be avle to post videos???!!!!" E rock should do a podcast about it

      Delete
  4. O&A Trivia: During the production of "We are the world" Opie secretly broadcasted Sam recording the cast rehearsals. During their take, WHO got the biggest laugh?

    For bonus points, what was the line?

    Hint: it wasn't 'Pat from Moonachie'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a Opie-fanboy.. you are rooting for rudy huxtable wile you dismiss the Bill Cosby's in the room.. for each there own.

      Delete
    2. I have no idea what you just said, but thanks!

      Delete
    3. Trivia answer: Patrice O'Neal. Love the BigMommaProds! Two of the best appearances on the show were his "it's cold outside" and the lovely Gangsta Fag! The rants on Orientals were priceless as well. Love to Patrice!!

      Great site by the way.

      Delete
    4. Well hello Greggory! I thought you would be at the gym doing some meat gazing.

      Delete
    5. @ Gregg Hughes, SO CLOSE! - Patrice was on that show, but he didn't get the biggest laugh. This might be too tricky of a question, but you can't exactly google it so keep em coming.

      Delete
    6. 2/18/2010 2:22:17

      Trvia answer: I'm gonna go with BOBO, because he was so retarded and loud he made the boys, and patrice laugh hysterically.

      @gregg hughes Didn't realize patrice was in that day. Love patrice.

      Delete
    7. NOT BOBO!! although you are correct he was yelling that day, but another cast member got a bigger laugh. perhaps my obscure reference is too obscure!

      Delete
  5. Nice! Soder is the man. He kills it on the You Know What Dude podcast. Great live performer. Looking forward to listening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That trivia question goes deep! I will have to query old clips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh no ant again ... I hope its not the pertusis again that was a roughhhhh opie filled absence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you have against the Opster? I saw your bashing me last week!

      Delete
    2. Stop posting as Gregg Hughes...it's just stupid...

      Delete
    3. Stop posting as LittleJim, double guns movafuckaaaaaaa

      Delete
    4. You beat me to it! I was going to make a Chip or Valley Jim reference!

      Delete
    5. But I am the real Gregg Hughes. You reference to me being an impostor had me HOWLING!

      Delete
    6. I dont hate opie I just hate when ants not there the three of them combined is the best and the kid stories get to be a bit much

      Delete
  8. Whenever i see Soder i remember this podcast when Bawby said that he has midget / giant qualities xD

    http://castroller.com/podcasts/RobertKellysYou/2903423

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anthony or not, the show was pretty damn good today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Opie was great during the covino and rich vocab bit. reminded me of the days back when opie used to give a fuck. Opie used to be good, like my bitch used to give good head. these days though, she doesn't try to good anymore. Just like opie. doesn't mean I'll find a new bitch/show, but i will just complain about the job she's/he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sam & Roland were the guests on Bert Kreischer's podcast the other day. heads up for anyone who doesn't hate both of them. bertcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for putting this up! but the last 3 shows have been terrible garbage shit. I'm starting to enjoy Ron and Fez a lot more lately

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmy is doing Michelle Beadle's show? I am behind on my listening. I love Michelle Beadle, she has good energy. I hope she does OandA.

    ReplyDelete