![]() |
| An old Gregg Hughes movie is dug up on Reddit |
2013-04-15-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-15-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-04-15-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-04-15-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-15-RF-64K Hulkshare
![]() |
| Opie completes a Soduku. |
If anyone can remember old Tippy Tom, user BaggySpandex posted some pretty amazing photos from the live audience a few years ago. You can view them here, but warning: There is tits.
Tax Day at the O&A compound, The Masters controversy with Tiger Woods and Michael Lohan attacks Norton.
MTV Movie Awards, Corporate hashtags and Jim and Anthony discuss Treyvon Martin.
Justin Bieber’s comments about Ann Frank, Kevin Hart’s DUI and Dr. Steve calls in to tells us about the preservation of sperm.
A bit of a lack on the visual entertainment for today, but what do I know, I'm just a regular guy.
Sam Hosts the Shit Show. Today's guest is Chris Distefano.
Extra special thanks to Ted for helping out today.


that would be bree olson in the pics! she is a yummy yummy good egg!
ReplyDeleteWhere do you see Rachel Oberlin, er Bree Olson?
ReplyDeleteOh I see now. Very nice, is that the infamous Dr. Steve?
DeleteYeah that is Doctor Steve, I think the photo's are from the show where Tippy got a prostate exam.
DeleteJust awful title pic upload. NSFW. LOL
ReplyDeleteOpie thought Rebel Wilson looked pretty good, huh?...
ReplyDeleteSeriously, what the fuck?
Dopie should have pushed the Trayvon exchange forward. Way too much time spent on that. Lazy!
ReplyDeleteI guess he was doing his sudoku through most of that.
DeleteWow, found a way to blame Opie for a lame segment he wasn't even a part of...
DeleteBecause he guides and steers the show. It was an extremely boring hour of discussion. Nick Wolfe is probably correct in that Opie checked out of the show to do sudoku. Please, tell us how great that discussion was, a back-&-forth that should have lasted no more than 8 minutes.
DeleteLiquid Swords: Comment?
Hilarious. So now it's even Opie's fault for what Anthony and Jimmy do. You people are complete retards.
DeleteThe discussion was great because it was Ant and Jimmy having it. You children really need to shut the fuck up sometimes.
DeleteJim's painfully off with the zimmerman case. He somehow manages to blame the victim and repeat the same thing over and over thinking what he's saying actually makes sense making believe he's actually right. Blame the self defence victim, know nothing about guns and breeze over the criminal entirely. Also don't forget to make zimmerman out as some shit eating neighbourhood watch retard from a kevin smith movie. Nice one Jim.
DeleteI don't 100% agree with all of Ant's points, but I felt like Jimmy's understanding of guns is based off of movies. You can't just draw your gun before something actually happens.
Delete2:37:22 "And the fact that his judgement stinks puts him in some way he is somehow culpable" Oh Jimmy.
DeleteLol then at 2:51:20 he gets mad that he was wrong and starts painting the same mallcop picture of anyone who disagrees with him.
DeleteTo the lovely and talented Innocuous Bison, have you not heard Jimmy & Ant have this same discussion as well as other discussions very similar to this? If not, I apologize & will certainly shut the fuck up.
DeleteYes I have, but then again I've heard a great deal from this show done two, three and sometimes over 10 times. It's obviously an issue they differ on, and since Ant is in contact with Zimmerman's brother + his dislike of young black men, I found it interesting to see him deal with lil innocent (yet in this case I think correct) Yimmy.
DeletePeople are arguing about a conversation that, not only no-one else in the media brave enough to have but you could've simply turned it off.
DeleteThese comments are filling with nothing but bitching faggots of late.
--
Apologies for the rant, DALEX.. I appreciate the shit out of your work.
That's right Serial boy, bitch about people stating their opinions and ranting about a situation they could have simply turned off and then bowing down before the one you serve.
DeleteDude, just like they could have turned off the show, YOU sir, could have skipped over reading these comments. Oh MrSerialX, where did you go wrong?
Look.. Greggie boy, the comments are to discuss the show, not bitch about a certain guest or Opie every single fucking day.
DeleteI happen to enjoy the show and would like to participate in show discussion but that is next to impossible when it's nothing but people hating on core elements of a show they're suppose to enjoy.. not actually discussing the topics on the show.
I didn't "go wrong", Stupid.. you just didn't think.
Boy Ant's racism sure can get uncomfortable.
ReplyDeleteWere you hoping for Opie to chime in?
DeleteYea, does he not have an opinion?
DeleteI love when Ant say "I've done research" means nights on nigger media
DeleteIs that the website he hangs out on? I always assumed he got his information via twitter.
DeleteI don't mind Greg Hughes chiming in. That guy actually pauses to consider the thought he's about to utter. 'Opie' just splutters things to keep the conversation moving. The places Ant frequents to fuel his bigotry are Nigger mania, along with Stormfront and of course the well adored World Star Hip hop. He's mentioned anti-white sites as well but I can't remember them.
DeleteWell thank you Innocuous Bison. By the way, it's Gregg with 2 g's. Also, ziebzin10 & Innocuous B, Chimpout and the IrateIrishman are other sites Mr. Cumia has been approached to endorse but has turned down.
DeleteI.B. & z10, you both have good points on this subject! It's not funny and old to some, yet interesting to others.
it's hard to have an argument with people who have no idea about guns or the laws
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Tippy Tom and gay porn (pic at the top of the page), I had the pleasure of having to look up gay porn for Tom to look at while on air. Thanks for that assignment, Steve. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteDo u guys remember the road rage guy who got jumped by the two teens and then pulled a gun.... According to Ant if wouldve shot them both, he could just say it was self defense. If treyvon wasn't black I dont think Ant would be so gung ho about defending Zimmerman. Does he really buy that "I was walking back to my car and he hit me bullshit???
ReplyDeletethis is why I appreciate these uploads so much. it's easy to skip over the annoying bullshit
ReplyDeleteYour are correct, I skipped over the majority of the Ant and Jimmy discussion. That is a very tired and old topic. That's why I think that debate should have lasted 1/10 the time it did.
Deleteanyone know what is the name of that song during the long intro in today's episode? i have heard it 100 times and now I want to download it. thanks!
ReplyDeleteEcstasy of Gold by Ennio Morricone. Its from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Deletethank you very much!
DeleteChips "ship your pants" exchange was truly hilarious...
ReplyDeletejordan, I may be wrong, but in regards to the Trayvon situation, I think Anthony is voicing his disgust with the way the media handles or mishandles high-profile crime incidents involving people of color rather than smearing a person based on his ethnicity. Remember, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, The Miami Herald & the Boston Herald all pushed stories that were not true about this case. Now on other matters involving race Anthony might be a tad sideways. . .
ReplyDeleteziebzin10 you are exactly right on the Anthony angle. The hypocrisy in the media when it comes to race is utterly abhorrent. Mr. Cumia is especially pissed off in how the media slanders George Zimmerman as they report lies (ABC also pushed a story that wasn't true). The media are rich douche bags that would not even come close to associating with the people of color who commit these crimes nor the likes of those who participate in this forum. Therein lies the hypocrisy.
ReplyDeleteI agree, the media are vultures, and as a black guy I was trashing the media. like wen they never brought up the fact that he was half Hispanic. my problem is goerge Zimmerman is an asshole. not a frothing from the mouth racist, just an asshole
Deletejordan, you bring up a good point. I never looked at it that way. Also, I like that a man of color listens to the show and is a part of this forum. Very cool! You and others like Ziebzn10 and Innocuous Bison, gshdesign are cool.
DeleteI find the conversation thought provoking.
ReplyDeleteHow many times did Jim say "dumb mutha fucka" today?
ReplyDeleteI took an hour and a half nap during that Trayvon snooze fest. No more trayvon talk!
ReplyDeleteSpoken like a true scholar derrickgott007. Anxiously waiting for today's show as I listen to a little Pink Floyd.
ReplyDelete"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"
"You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"
Why does Norton have to always argue to win? that's why the conversation with Anthony last so long. That aspect of Norton's personality ALWAYS annoys this shit out of me!
ReplyDeleteWell put, he has to be right even when he's wrong.
DeleteI've been having problems with the files from Hulkshare -- the files don't play on my iOS podcast app. Have you changed the file format specs?
ReplyDelete