2013-04-18-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-18-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-04-18-SS-64K Shit Show2013-04-18-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-18-RF-64K Hulkshare
Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos and summary. R/F at 3pm EST
The fertilizer plant explosion is discussed. Video posted below. Summer vegetables, The Boston National anthem from last night`s Bruins game gets played today and brings a tiny tear to you eye.
Ron and Fez audio of who Fez thinks about when masturbating and hanging out in a sump. Stealing auto parts, Jim’s cab driver story and living before certain technologies.
Kevin and Jason Mewes in studio today to discuss their new movies and touring the podcast.
Tom Sizemore in studio to promote his new book and discuss his life, his family and the by far the most awkward interview this year.
Ricky Gervais in Studio to discuss the new Muppets film, the Tom Sizemore interview and dealing with people on twitter.
![]() |
| Ricky Gervais in studio today. |
![]() |
| Jimmy and Ricky having a LAWF |
![]() |
| Sizemore. Wow, super awkward interview. |
Max Koch has posts a video response to yesterday
The fertilizer plant explosion as referenced earlier.
No Shit Show for today not because of time, but because of pure luck.
note: This is G.A.Y.'s 100th post. Yay pudding!




I woke up and had to wait 20 whole minutes before this was up. Fuckin' Bullshit.
ReplyDeleteThanks, mang.
ReplyDeleteAwesome lineup for today's show
Why not Kevin Sizemore? Tsss... Double bypass surgery cocksuckas!
ReplyDeleteugh...im guessing it runs long because Kevin Smith wouldnt shut the fuck up...personally one of my most hated guests on the show...Gervais will more than make up for it though...Thanks again for the upload!
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy some of his work...but whenever he has a mic infront of himj, it's all just blah blah blah, me me me, spoiler spoiler spoiler, me me me..he just tramples over other people talking...
DeleteTotally get where you're coming from, dude. Kevin suffers from the same thing Rogan does (being high as fuck) but Rogan babbles about interesting shit and lets others add their opinions.. aka, a conversation. Kevin just rambles on.
Deletei think that's bound to happen when someone's just gotten used to sitting down in front of a mic and being either the only or one of two guys going back and forth rambling about stuff for an hour or whatever with the smodcasts...for fuck sake, one of the shows he does weekly is called 'BabbleOn' lol.
DeleteDo people listen to O&A high? I often have wondered if this show is enjoyable under the influence & I see the reference to Joe Rogan & Kevin Smith, hence the question.
DeleteI don't make a rule of it, but I have come home plenty of nights High and/or drunk and listened to it if I don't feel like going to bed right away.
Delete@ziebzin10 I listen high at home and I listen sober at work.. I find it a little harder to follow high than if I'm listening to Rogan but that could be purely because it's normally just Rogan, Redban and a guest having a calm conversation. With O&A (and this is just me), there's so much going on at once (talking about a news story, playing clips, pausing to get jabs in, trail off to a fat erock joke, back to the clip... etc) that my lack of attention takes a shit and I normally just end up on Pornhub.
DeleteYes, I follow exactly what you are saying. I miss getting high. When I listen to Rogan with Mad Flavor as a guest, it makes me yearn to be back in southern California enjoying some herbal tranquility.
DeleteI stand corrected....Smith actually wasnt that bad this time around....
Deletegetting high isn't really something i pay attention to anymore, it's just kinda part of my morning when i first wake up...so with that said, i find the show equally funny both sober and high. i'm never really that baked though, so i can't really say whether or not i'd still be able to follow the show after like smoking an entire joint...
Deletevery awesome show today, GAY.
ReplyDelete(btw, Jason's last name is 'Mewes')
haha Cheers Tojo I'll get that corrected.
DeleteIf you're on the north pole and you go one step to the left, then you're west of the north pole.
ReplyDelete3 minutes in and Opie has already said something incredibly dumb. I love it.
Glad you felt the need to run here and tell us.
DeleteHe did't know there was gummy bear vitamins they had them in the 90's. Fun fact gummy bear were made in Germany "Gummibärchen" in 1922
DeleteI can't believe how much you people complain about the show and guests. You're getting a free show of funny motherfuckers and you just complain. Go back to being a plumber and don't listen if all you want to do is complain. Sorry about the rant, DO NOT want this to turn in to wackbag.
ReplyDeleteI've been saying that for months now.. every single time Ant is out, Papa is in or DeRosa is anywhere near the Sirius building are when the cunts come out the bitch. The avoidable crybaby shit I've mentioned in these comments many times fall on deaf ears (no offense, DALEX.. not your job to police the comments) will never end nor will my amazement that people seriously bitch about free things.
DeleteJust for the record, I wasn't bitching about Kevin (nor am I saying you said I was).. merely agreeing. The only guest I didn't like one bit is thankfully not on the show anymore.. that douche Ian Halperin.
Do you understand that when people bitch about how show sucked it has nothing to do with the uploader? Im sure everyone is grateful for the free show they are getting here.Are you saying that comment section should only be filled with "thanks for the upload" and "awesome show today" comments? Btw i saw couple of your comments complaining about some stuff .But im sure you dont consider that as bitching because you do it "tastefully".
DeleteDude, go find ANY show that DeRosa was on and read the comments. Of course the comments aren't strictly for kissing DALEX's ass but they also aren't for a bunch of nobodies telling everyone that Joe sucks or isn't funny or fuck him.. etc.
DeleteShow discussion is one thing, nonstop bitching about a guest no one forced you (not you) to listen to is another.
I would really hate to start moderating the comments. I just think that removes the honesty of it all. I'd like to do more trivia and hopefully do a contest at some point, maybe that would skew the negative attention away.
DeleteDon't moderate the comments, dude. You do enough for this site and us needy fucks, I'm sure people can take on a little personal responsibility and stifle the bitching themselves. The show doesn't have a forum, it barely has a Facebook page, so this is really the only place where we can do our show talk and stuff.. and chances are you'd get bad apples even in moderated comments.
DeleteI remember back when either Haze or David (I think it was David) moderated the comments, the show could be up all day and have no comments approved.. it just wasn't "right". You've got a good balance going here.. and if it's not in the comments, it's definitely in the visual element. Kiss your ass anymore and I'm afraid I'll have to buy you dinner.
Thanks for what you do.. Australia does get awfully boring so keep it up!
"Do what i say, not as i do" huh, SerialX? You were just bitching about opie yesterday. I admit, it's rare for you to complain, but don't be a hypocrite.
DeleteLove the visual element Dalex! keep up the good work.
I'd imagine MrSerialX is referring to the dunderheads who comment "that conversation went on too long they shud hav moved on" and "omg fuk derosa". Such comments are like ice picks in the eyeball to read. A well thought out criticism validated by logical points, however, is quite different.
DeleteThat being said: SUICIDE MASS MURDER PILLS!!!!!
The Bison is correct, I am indeed talking about the hordes of assholes that crawl out of the cracks when the likes of Papa or DeRosa are on.. just pointless single line statements like, "Is Joe ever funny?" "Fuck Papa" "No Ant? Great, a shit week of radio".. just things like that add nothing and can barely be used to even start a discussion.
DeleteAnd I'll admit I did voice my extremely rare opinion of the current Opie and I've also said in the past that I will throw a few dollars in the 'Complaints Jar'.. I'm well aware I have a tab this week and it shall be paid.
I think you should be able to say and post whatever you want, negative or positive. i don't want DALEX to have to moderate comments either. He puts up the shows that enough. I just don't understand all the hate people have for the show but seek it out to listen to it. The couple of times I went on wackbag it was nothing but the same people saying how shitty the show is but listen everyday. I would hate for this great site to turn in to that. Though I guess I don't have to read the comments either so I'll just go fuck myself
DeleteThe national anthem in Boston was cool. It reminds me of the Canadian citizens joining in to sing their national anthem when I watch my beloved NHL playoffs. I forget who the bearded celebrity is that sings 'Oh, Canada' that gets every Canadian NHL arena into a frenzy but it is cool. It's cool because it is genuine. Love are neighbors to the north & Hockey!!! Go Kings!
ReplyDeleteIt is the Vancouver Canucks’ anthem singer Mark Donnelly. I thought he sang the anthem at numerous arenas but I guess he only performs in Vancouver. My LA Kings have played Vancouver numerous times in the playoffs so that is where the confusion comes in.
Deleteso glad kevin smith got the memo not to talk about himself for 3 straight hrs. he's much more listenable than years past.
ReplyDeleteOk question, at the end of the terrible Sizemore interview, Sizemore interupts Jim @ the 02:52:23-02:52:39 mark and says "Are you gonna do the next fake dog shit with me?" I assume this is some sort of lame insult, but surprised Jimmy didn't have a more vicious response...
ReplyDeleteI think he was asking Jim if Jim was going to do the next fake dog shit (show to push his book) with Sizemore. Can't say if it was an insult or not??. I don't know the whole interview was odd. Sizemore clearly did NOT want to focus on his drug past and Jim kept steering in that directions with questions. Seems weird on Sizemore's part since that is a focus of the book he is pushing.
DeleteAgain I don't know anything more than what we all heard. However, Sizemore said he was tired after being in New York for 3 days then went on to say how he would always say he was tired when he was going through drug withdraw. You decide.
Yeah who knows. I actually heard Howard interview him yesterday and he did a pretty good job. He really had to just keep Tom on track and make him answer tough questions when he was rambling off. Certainly not Jims' fault Sizemore is a terrible interview and a bore. Gervais made up for it and I kind of like that he hasn't done Howard to my knowledge.
DeleteROZFEZUP!
ReplyDeleteRONFEZUP
DeleteThe Bruins national anthem thing was douchey, sorry Opie. Singing together at a hockey game = a sincere and real moment we should be touched by as an example of the indomitable human spirit? Yuck.
ReplyDeleteLike so many other comments on the internet they are hateful and meaningless. I wouldn't moderate the forum because it would take away from the integrity of it.
ReplyDeleteI could remember in my early days hating Sam's voice but now I am used to it and do not mind Sammy-Sweetheart at all. I wouldn't mind more Michelle Beadle that's for sure.
Davey Mac on Ron and Fez, nice.
ReplyDeleteThey should really replace fez with Davey Mac, today's show kicked ass. and fez just sat there. All u Opie haters could u imagine if he sat there and said nothing! At least he serves a purpose and has occasional funny lines and is great at cringe type radio, like with the whistler guy, but fez serves no purpose at all. It irritates me
ReplyDeleteI don't listen to R&F because of the hours devoted to O&A but I always hear how Fez does not talk. Before the Shit Show started I liked the occasional Ron coming in early to talk with O&A. You do not have that any more.
DeleteIt's sad. While I was never a Ron & Fez guy, Fez used to be a really funny guy. I know he has issues, but how does it help him to sit there and watch Pepper Hicks do his job for him everyday?
DeleteUgh Sizemore was a douche. He came off as one of those people who think they're smarter and deeper than they really are and overcompensate by being a dicky to questions he can't answer
ReplyDeleteKevin Smith is INCREDIBLY boring and he rambles on and on and on- he's also a fat bastard!
ReplyDeleteSizemore almost seemed like be was doing a Joaquin Phoenix type bit, even Alex Jones answered questions more directly than that boring shit. Get all uppity because you wrote a book and people are asking you about it to promote so you can sell it.. and he was just a fucktard.
ReplyDeleteJason's opiate story, on the other hand, was a very interesting conversation. I work for a medical practice as well as having had my own opiate addictions.. nowhere remote in the same area code as Jason but even in small doses, it's just eventually fucks you up.
Should I just skip over the Sizemore interview? I have the last hour and half of yesterday's show to listen to.
ReplyDeleteSizemore is an asshole. 5 mins into his interview I skipped past him since he was such a douche.
ReplyDeletehappy 100th post!
ReplyDelete