12 Apr 2013 - Dave Attell


Kenny's girls

 
Jimmy in action at Carolines NYC
Today on O&A:  Masters Golf and Baseball Fights. Bobo calls in to ask Jim for tickets to his show and Jim plays a call he had with Verizon.

Jim Florentine’s take on Man Caves, why we cant travel to North Korea and Cuba and the new Jay-Z and Psy songs.

Carol Burnette and joined in-studio by Dave Attell, they listen to the Guam – Hank Johnson clip.

Drinking and going to shows, we announce Louis CK’s $500 winner.

Sam hosts the Shit Show and talks to Intern Alen about his relationship and masturbating to Nicole from the Morning Mash-Up.



A second look at BOBO's viral video.





The Valley Girls trailer gets a mention.



Red Eye from April 11 2013 - featuring Jimmy.



Mars tries so hard to befriend OPIE He'll do anything. ANYTHING! - @erockradio

17 comments:

  1. Today's O&A Trivia: What is Lawyer Ron's catch phrase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it, "What do you do for a living, Character?"

      I have a feeling I'm thinking of a different lawyer.

      Delete
    2. "What do you do for a living, character?"

      Delete
    3. OH Fiddlesticks, that one was too easy.

      Delete
    4. Way to undermine our "achievement" maaann. AIIIDDDDSSS.

      Delete
  2. What do you do for a livin character?
    Also, I wanna jazz in that spanish broad's caboose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She might be one of those rare and delicious Eurasian hotties, but I feel you either way.

      Delete
  3. "Did you fuck her?" God damn I missed you Ant...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chippah calling Verizon customer service was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  5. For anyone that cares, I added a visual element to the UTI commercial from yesterday. If people like it, I'll probably make more of them regularly. I also don't intend to shamelessly promote them on here constantly, I'm just doing it this once in hopes it catches on.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibrouy4oxos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wants desperately to be friends with a dunce like Opie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Its up now. We are using TEDSONAEMPRIUM for RF uploads.

      Delete