2013-04-26-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-26-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-04-26-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-04-26-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-26-RF-64K Hulkshare
Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos and summary.
Anthony is getting his pool back up for the summer. However, he's running into some issues. Anthony receives some artwork. An extensive review of Jordache jeans and Ryan Lochte's new Pool Water commercial is discussed.
Bloomberg takes a beating. The boys watch the new trailer for the upcoming De Niro film.
Intern Alen pitches his bit idea and it backfires against him, and he talks about playing Dungeons and Dragons.
We give Nicole from the Mash-Up flowers to make up and the racist restaurant.
![]() |
| Brian Regan |
A mystery guest gets cock blocked by Howard, and Jimmy goes on a tear on how shitty their company is.
Sam hosts the Shit Show with Roland.

I'll say the same thing I tell my wife - Sorry for the lack of a post today, slept in. missed the first half of the show. I'll get it up later.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the upload. Brian Regan in studio, should be great!
DeleteNo worries dude! Take your time. You're doing the fans a favor with what you do and the ability to be able to listen to certain parts I liked best and other parts I didn't like so much is a great convenience.
ReplyDeleteHoly fuck! Opie is HORRENDOUS!
ReplyDeleteGET IT!?!?
WHORE-endous? That's the first thing I immediately thought of.
DeleteCue the car crash sound effect. haha
DeleteHas anyone watched the Amy Schumer thing? I know the guys said it's going to be a "massive hit" but the promo clips I've seen are pretty horrible.
ReplyDeleteFor real, it seems like every other shitty sketch show. like tj miller pretend time and Ben show, nick swardson, Jeff Dunham show, etc
DeleteI saw the first episode online and thought it was pretty funny at parts. Personally I still prefer Legit (Jim Jefferies) to the other projects by friends of the show. Yes, even Louie.
DeleteYou can watch it on comedycentral.com I laughed a few times but didn't think it was great like Legit or Louie. I don't necessarily care for her stand up either, we get it your a girl and you have sex. Most of these comedian shows on Comedy Central seem to be duds imo.
DeleteComedy Central, ironically, doesn't not have Comedy shows as good as what FX is offering. FX is the only network IMHO that has good comedies.
DeleteComedy Central is still trying to capture the lightning in a bottle again. Chapelle's Show
DeleteDoes not* Pardon my accidental double negative. I have a disdain for CC.
DeleteAmy schumer show isn't that funny. Very dry humor. Not sure if it was worth watching..only seen 1 episode willing to give her a few episodes like her standup so hoping it improves. Waiting to see Anthony's cameo
DeleteThose bastards at Comedy Central cancelled Futurama just as I was trying to catch up on the episodes from both the classic era and the reboot. That's more than enough evidence that FX has the superior comedy line up now. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Louie, Wilfred, or Legit. There's not much of a reason to even have cable anymore besides for the couple of channels that have such a good line up like at FX.
DeleteThey always, always overhype the product that guests of the show are involved with. I guess it is to keep them coming back.
ReplyDeleteThanks, dude.
ReplyDeleteDo you fuckers do anything but bitch about this show and anything attached to it? Holy shit.. every single fucking day.
If a comment is over one sentence long, I aint got time fo dat.
DeleteI wouldn't worry about the comments too much MrSerialX. Just be happy that we all have the opportunity to get show downloads for free without having to pay for Sirius XM's overpriced service. I've seen far worse bitching on certain other places regarding the show.
DeleteIve subscribed since 2004 and never payed more than 1/2 price {$79 a year}. All it takes is a phone call, never have been denied. I'm currently paying 6 months $25, not bad.
DeleteHe says the same thing for each show. If ya don't like people bitching every show....then maybe you should tweet your anti bitch rants to @opieradio. Have a wonderful Friday my friends!
DeleteWhere I agree, yes, it's cheap for an XM sub I believe that they lack a central HUB where we can get everyday content. The entire reason I created this site. sure, Some days are better then others but being able to catalog the shows and make them searchable may sound easy, but they just don't do it. The blog was born from necessity.
DeleteI don't say the same thing for every show, shitdick. Over the last week I've mentioned a few things that actually slant towards the fucking bitching fests that you faggots have on a daily basis and I did indeed address Opie himself, smart ass, but most of the time I just avoid these increasingly useless comments unless it's to say thanks or link to a Red Eye.
DeleteAnd Roberto, for the most part I don't. But as I've said in the past, these "fans" constantly complaining about the show they're apparently fans of and get for free with extreme promptness will never not amaze the shit out of me.
Thanks again, Dalex.
Awww...poor little fella got his feelings hurt.
DeleteOh SerialX-boy you are at it again. All you do is bitch about other people bitching & tell them if they don't like Opie then they do not have to listen. But you do not take your own advice. If you don't like the negative comments in this forum then YOU don't have to read them nor do you have to post about them!
DeleteCheers Freak!
The Opester is in the house! Lol.
DeleteDon't let MrSerialX get you down. He is always whining about people's comments.Boo-hoo, boo-hoo!
DeleteI don't really give a fuck what people say in the comments these days as long as I can get the downloads. Just like if there's let's say a bit with Sam or a moment where Fez is crying that I don't want to listen to, I can easily choose to skip or not read them. You do have a point.
DeleteYes, you are on point when you say that you don't give a fuck what people say here. The comments can be hateful, but in the end they are meaningless.
DeleteWAA!!!WAAA!!!
DeleteThe argument between Alan Thicke Jr and Troy with Chip trying to get involved on the jokes is killing me.
ReplyDeleteThere are 2 archives for patrice and louis ck but no archives for colin quinn, is there any way to get them back? does anybody know where?
ReplyDeleteif you are wondering who they were talking about at the end of today's show, apparently it's......
ReplyDeletehttp://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/1d5jbl/what_friend_of_the_show_blew_off_ona_for_the/
Jimmy is only 65kgs!!?! I knew he lost a ton but Jesus, that's like either a featherweight or a chick.
ReplyDeleteRONFEZ UP!
ReplyDeleteMarc Maron is no great loss to the show if he wants to skip O&A for Stern. Really, how funny has he been?
ReplyDeleteSo was is Maron? They all seemed really pissed about it especially Jimmy, but now on Opies twitter he and Maron seem cool.
ReplyDeleteI don't think Maron did it maliciously. It's a shame because while he's a rare guest, I thought all of his appearances were great.
ReplyDeleteWell you are wrong Rekreatur. His appearances lacked comedy.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I could take or leave Maron, hes just whatever. When Jim says "fuck em" about another comedian that seems to be it for them.
ReplyDeleteoh it was maron? weakest guest they've had in over the years, honestly. i'm glad. guy just rubs me the wrong way, i can't get into his comedy. i don't like that they have to play that game though....
ReplyDeleteI like Maron on his podcast, but I'm not sure how has been on O&A. It's been ages since I even bothered to listen to Maron's podcast. Always prefer Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast instead and his appearances on the show.
ReplyDeleteI never thought Maron was good on the show, he was depressed many times but never fumy.
ReplyDeletei used to like marc maron as a kid. But i also used to like "Hey Dude" as a kid too
ReplyDeleteMore impotent rants. *yawns*
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about Maron. I didn't think he was the kind of guy who would cave like that.
ReplyDelete