![]() |
| Brace yourself. The DeRosa comments are coming. |
2013-04-01-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-01-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-04-01-SS-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-01-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-01-OASS-64K MEGA (down)
Morning, Hope you had a great Holiday weekend!
Keep checking back throughout the day for updated pics and videos.
Today’s show starts on talking about Jim’s Special in Boston, the Easter holiday and the Amtrak Acela train food.
Marvin Gaye day as they take a listen some classics, Kevin Ware breaks his leg on TV, it's opening day for the Yankees and Mets and Chip ruins the mood video.
Amtrak losing $800 million on food, Tony Romo renews his contract and Mayor Menino announces he will not run for re-election.
We talk about April Fools pranks and Brittney Griner sounds like a guy.
The man with the face transplant gets married to a burn victim.
![]() |
First American to receive face transplant marries burn victim |
Joe DeRosa stops in the studio today to discuss his new living situation, his relationship problems and being adopted.
![]() |
| Michelle Beadle |
Sam Hosts the Shit Show with Whoo Kid and today's guests are Michelle Beadle and Joe DeRosa.
Bennington & Whatley: Worst of - Not posted
Jimmy Does a Game of Thrones dance.



Finally, after three long days. . .
ReplyDeleteFuck me Jimmy's lost some weight
ReplyDeleteYes, let's just get this said right away; you want to know what an Opie podcast would be like? Replay the Derosa shows. Jesus wept.
ReplyDeleteThank you !
ReplyDeleteI freakin love Derosa.
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love joey deroses? Fuckin amateurs
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear Dangerous Joe! Little Jimmy bringing some hilarity to vine, must of it is pure shit. Check out this vine of a guy fucking with his hot girlfriend http://seevine.com/u/913309636009013248
ReplyDeletethat shit is amazing! ahaha
Deletewhats with the constant pops in the audio? is it on your part or the shows? thnxs for upload
ReplyDeleteSorry Tyrese, I don't hear any pops. I would suggest downloading again, or trying an alternate source.
DeleteNope I get the pops too. Seems like its part of the stream. Nothing I can do. But they eventually stop.
DeleteChip coming STRONG today! It has me HOWLING!
ReplyDelete"HOLY FUCK!"......come on, Op......damn....
ReplyDeletei was hoping that derosa was an april fools joke...fuck.
ReplyDeleteThe fat chick married to the face transplant guy is laughing since her mother told her that no one would marry a hefer like her.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to think whether it's the burns that would bug me or her being fat. I think I lean more towards the burns. I wouldn't want to stare at bacon 'til death do us part.
DeleteThank you for your service.
ReplyDeleteJoe looks like a potato in that picture.
What's with the hungry hungry hippo mouth on old chicken skin arms?
ReplyDeleteI hope someone steals and burns your tour van, Joe.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping when I saw DeRosa's stupid face, that it was an April Fool's joke. Sadly, no.
ReplyDeleteWow.. wasn't expecting a show today, I thought they'd be out for Easter Monday.
ReplyDeleteYay DeRosa and yay someone finally got Jimmy on a Vine clip.
Derosa's fine unless they let him steer the show and talk about how various popular things suck just to be "cool different guy".
ReplyDeleteHas DeRosa ever said anything funny on this show?
ReplyDeleteDude, listen to the 13 Uninformed episodes with Burr and DeRosa that aired on XM (http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4533937/Uninformed_with_Bill_Burr_-_13_episodes_CF64k_mp3).. this is one show that XM reeaaaaally dropped the ball on.
DeleteIf you've never heard them, you're doing everything wrong.
UGH!!! HACK ALERT. Opie uses the same bitch for two of his "viral" videos. this fat girl "lonely" is scared of automatic doors AND loves that burger king sundae! Which means he's setting up his "viral" videos and bringing the woman (actress) to the scene.
ReplyDeleteSo hacky, WTF opster?!?!
On a side note... I think derosa is a likable guy, not a funny guy, but a likable guy
Look at the roland slide clip too the slow mo his glasses fall out his pocket the fast motion it does not
DeleteI am going to call you straight up stupid right now. No democratic discussion this time. Opie absolutely said that he was using her in those bits. If you found them unfunny (I did) I get that, but you act like he's a liar. If I recall right, he even shouted out her twitter.
DeleteShe was also in one of the the 99 percenters videos.
Do you listen to the show?
yes, but perhaps i zone out when opie talks or stammers. if dalex wasn't posting the vids i would never watch them. you're right this time YV but opie white knights are getting fewer by the week
DeleteYou don't have to watch them at all. I didn't know you were counting "white knights" but I guess there are fewer, if you say so. Maybe they're tired of starting shit on someone else's blog.
Deletedangerous joe and stick figure jimmy forever
ReplyDeleteOMG, Joe talking about his feelings for 2 hrs.
ReplyDeleteHe really deserves to be alone. You're adopted, so what? What's that have to do with getting pussy?
DeleteI'm with Vegeta. KAKAROOOOOOOOT
DeleteOkay, I would've preferred an "It's over 9000" reference, but I'm not in a position to choose.
DeleteDalex rules.
ReplyDeleteJoe's a cunt.