24 Apr 2013 - Chael Sonnen


Chael Sonnen in studio




Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos and summary. R/F at 3pm EST 

Right out the gate, Scortch gets some more negative publicity. Scorch's former sidekick was talking about him on a radio show and they listen to a call with Scorch from 2005 with the Umpa Loompas. 

AJ Clemente on The Today Show, Opie and Jim talks about going to the gym. The drop in Apple Stock, Boston Bomer’s plan to come to NYC the AP twitter attack and AJ Clemente with Tom Brokaw.

I missed the beginning of the show, but for some reason I think they discuss this video. Well, okay.

Jimmy gets choked out by Chael in Sonnen VS Norton 








Chael Sonnen in studio to promote his upcoming fight. Jimmy gets choked out again, so I'm pretty sure that video will hit the net soon. Check back later for that. 




 

The Jim Norton Advice show is up today. Enjoy, and leave a comment!








50 comments:

  1. Hey good look having it up so early. Good people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil Yimmy is sleepy at the start of most shows,
    he barely talks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUCK RONFEZUNIVERSE AND CAP WILLETS!

    He is a fake nice guy that is just trying to make money off people.Constantly begging for donations and threatening to go invite only.The quality of his uploads 90% of the time is garbage and if you say anything bad about it he will delete your comments.So the only comments he leaves up there are of people kissing his ass and saying you should donate,witch I am sure that most of them are fake anyway.

    Fuck this guy!Hope he slips in a puddle of AIDS and breaks his neck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to reach out to the guy when GAY started but nobody was home. I used to promote his page until I noticed the same thing. Now worries, we post RF at 3 everyday. Courtesy of Ted of course.

      Delete
    2. yes,I saw your message.He definitely has a scam going.

      and thank you for everything you have done.Not once have you asked for donations.The reason why that you have donations is because people ask for it,and that's why I have donated to this great site!

      Delete
  4. Lol, wasted first hr because of Sam and Opie's love of Scorch. Jimmy and Ant not even mildly interested but Opie keeps pushing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "There is a new PFG TV out, but that's too much Scorch for one day." - Opie. I think the blame only lies with Sam on this one.

      Delete
    2. Today wasn't good, but I do normally like the Scorch bits. The one they did when Steve Sweeney was on is the funniest bit I think they've had in awhile. Nothing beats Jimmy's laugh when Scorch stands up out of frame!

      Delete
  5. They have nothing going on this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed, sirius really has taken the life out of them

      Delete
  6. scorch stinks and not in a he stinks so it's funny, in a way where he just is bad and uninteresting to listen to. which makes the scorch bits with shitty sam and interrupting opie a horrid listen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Alexander, I agree that the Scorch bit went way too long. How much comedic value did Jimmy contribute during that first bit? ZERO-POINT-ZERO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent listened yet. at dumb work but i just know the scorch bit is going to be funny for only Opie and Sam. and sam's "little scorch" is embarrassingly bad. i hate that he thinks it's funny and people enjoy it. how long does the scorch bit so i can FF it on my iPhone?

      Delete
    2. Alexander, I fast forwarded to around the 50 minute mark and they went over when they Ramoned Scorch. Other than that, the first quarter of the show is the Opie & Sam Show.

      Delete
    3. alright, well i will be forwarding until 50 min. mark. thanks dude

      Delete
  8. Opie's impression of Scorch is awful. And then him and Sam going back and forth with the "Little Scorch" bit is Jocktober worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's literally the worst thing i have ever heard. sam is the worst

      Delete
    2. I really wish Sam read these blog posts; he really needs to quit trying to be on mic.

      Delete
  9. what the deal with Chael Sonnen not wanting to talk about sex before a fight...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all have their superstitious shit they do before fights.. who knows why but it obviously works for him.

      Delete
  10. opie is turning this show into more of a morning zoo day by day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. During jocktober, say it's Scott and Todd....they will bring a subject up and Ant and Jim are tearing on the show. Opie's the only one who joins in on the subject.

      Delete
  11. Yay. Wednesday! A full hour of rednecks asking why their wives won't blow them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure were getting roxfez link today

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's the video of Yimmy getting choked out

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdbE_NM--HA

    ReplyDelete
  14. FYI - R&F is up on sterngeek. Site is a little tricky but good for a 1 day fix. GAY is a great site, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sterngeek would have gotten his recording from ronfezu. I can't download from either site on iPhone. Need a direct mp3 link like above.

      Delete
    2. Flood or someone else can you upload that shit to hulk share? I wanna hear the interview with David chase dang nab it.

      Delete
  15. 1st try, hopefully it'll work

    Todays R&F

    http://www.hulkshare.com/a500xsnr0xs0

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy to help. Take 1,000 and give 1 seems fair. Not my file so thanks should go to them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I always like jimmy's shows, never feel like there's a bad one. But todays show got real depressing, I actually had to pause it and come back to it later.

    ReplyDelete
  18. More and more this site takes the cake...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, man.. today made me miss Jimmy 'Ramoning' people. I hear 'Steve from Yellowstone' and it makes me smile instantly.

    And even though I've said my bits and pieces this week, is Opie hate on EVERY fucking show needed? If you're to the point that Opie and his 'morning zoo' approach is getting to you every single fucking day.. it's time to find a different show. No-one here gives a fuck about your opinion of Op and listening purely to bitch makes you a cunty fucking idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, man.. today made me miss Jimmy 'Ramoning' people. I hear 'Steve from Yellowstone' and it makes me smile instantly.

    And even though I've said my bits and pieces this week, is Opie hate on EVERY fucking show needed? If you're to the point that Opie and his 'morning zoo' approach is getting to you every single fucking day.. it's time to find a different show. No-one here gives a fuck about your opinion of Op and listening purely to bitch makes you a cunty fucking idiot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if other peoples comments are bothering you that much, then its time for you to get a shotgun and shoot yourself in the cock.

      Delete
    2. Nice wit, Stupid.. pity it made no sense.

      Delete
    3. You should see what the live room and other Opie and Anthony related PalTalk rooms are like. The Opie hate there can get pretty brutal and I suspect that Wackbag is similar too. It's been forever since I last read anything on Wackbag, but compared to any of those, the criticisms here don't seem as intense. Sometimes it can be pretty fun, but people get too carried away with expecting this show to be consistently great everyday.

      Delete
  21. Honestly dude, it's the reason I don't pay for my Sirius anymore. I had it for 3 yrs and paid for it. Opie tramples funny, that's a fact. When he takes over a show or Jimmy or Ant isn't in. I want to read it from others on here so I can skip it or not download the show. I also don't listen when DeRosa, Papa, and Sam are on. So I want the heads up to save my time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes perfect sense, it's what the rundown is for. It's when you (not you, just in general) get your 'heads up' which is normally near the date then take it and your thoughts of said person and plaster them in the comments.

      I'm with you, there are a few people I tend to avoid as well but I don't see they're on then bitch and complain in the comments, I'll just not download and do something else.

      Delete
  22. The reason why people dislike Opie is the fact that he bashes people for being hacks and doing stupid and unfunny bits when he does the same thing himself. His dumb elevator show and sad attempt in creating viral videos by hiring actresses (Lonely Sundae) do random shit proves just that. Opie's a hack or maybe management is turning him into one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's all great and shit... but do we all have to be subject to it in the comments of EVERY fucking show?

      I get the Opie hate, I really do.. if I didn't then I wouldn't have said my bit not only on here but to him directly (which got a response and while I don't buy Op's excuse for posting the 'Boston' video I respect it). My thing is I just don't understand why people insist on filling the comments with the same shit every single show; "Op's bad today" "get ready to hear about Opie's kid" "could Opie say holy fuck more?" "Opie isn't funny" "Opie's bitching again" <- All that, if it was that bad then they'd stop listening to the show but it appears some are more addicted to hearing themselves trample the same tired bitching bullet points.

      Delete
  23. TONS of guests today. And by that I mean Bob Kelly is in studio. They may be going past 10:00 am today. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know what ya'll niggas are talking about with the Scorch bit. What a perfect demonstration of the American dream.

    ReplyDelete