2013-04-09-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-09-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-04-09-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-04-09-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-09-RF-64K Hulkshare
NO ANTHONY
Check back later for updated pics, videos, and summary!
![]() |
| Ant taking the day off today |
Highlights from Paul Anka’s book, they take a listen to Brad Paisley and LL Cool J’s song “Accidental Racist."
Margaret Thatcher and Cher mix up and get an Update on WWE’s Fandango.
Paul Anka in studio to talk about his career and his experiences with Frank Sinatra.
Sam hosts the Shit Show with Brandon Burns and Whoo Kid and Jordan Hembrough.. They talk about wrestling and Australia.
![]() |
| Meanwhile, on Colin's Twitter. |
Jimmy makes an appearance on RAW last night. For those of you who do not want to wait 28 seconds, it's the clip from the Fandango appearance last week.



Thanks for the upload, I'm not sure If I wanna listen though, Tom Papa really takes the energy out of the show everytime he is on..
ReplyDeleteYea, but you will.
DeleteYeah, he'll listen.
DeleteI'll listen you're right :P
DeleteThey always do. Dirk, sit back and enjoy the sounds of the Opster.
DeleteI knew it. I've been hearing some of the Howard people are coming over this week since he's off.
DeleteI'm not a howard person though, I tried listening to that once. But can't sit through it. So anyone seeing Jimmy this weekend at Carolines?
DeleteTom papa and no Ant?ugh,I rather listen to the shit show,and no I will not be listening.Got some podcast to catch up on anyways.
DeleteTom Papa wasn't as bad as usual from what I've heard.
DeleteI don't listen to Howard much, but he does pretty good interviews I think.
Anybody else skip over the No Anthony shows?
ReplyDeleteNo, but I know what you mean, particularly if an empty mike means Sam gets involved. But I'd rather have no Ant than yesterday's version, that was awful.
DeleteI do. Also skip no Jimmy shows. Opie and Tom Papa...Yuk
DeleteSometimes, like the one where Opie brought the lights down and wanted to talk about depressing family shit with Derosa.
DeleteDALEX AGY, since that gentleman (Mattias maybe?) suggested to brake the shows up the files have been much faster to download. This is an instance where less data is better.
ReplyDeleteI haven't really done anything different other than cut down on the show to save room. I nix the Sirius sweepers, the productions and usually the intro. If it's new, I leave it in, or if they talk about it, I leave it in. Hulkshare has also revamped their service again that made DL's much faster.
DeleteAh, then it is the Hulkshare revamp that is the cause for the faster speed. One day it took me nearly 14 minutes to download the files taking me back to the days of AOL dial-up service. OUCH!
DeleteBoo hoo Anthony is out! Boo hoo opies in!! Awww maaaan! But I'll listen anyway because they do a great show and I'm just a little bitch!! Booo hoooo opie!! Gnaaaaa!
ReplyDeleteTO ALL: I have only been listening to O&A for just over 4 years & in reading yesterday's posts I have to ask; what does "LINGER LONGER" mean in regards to Opie&Anthony?
ReplyDeleteIt means an old and obscure show reference and that you should "linger longer" to find out what the reference is. Ironically that could also be said about "linger longer" because I didn't know what that meant for about 5 years.
Deletehttp://oapedia.com/oa/Linger_longer. This should answer your question. Also it's a good reference for any info you need in the future.
DeleteHoly shit! You are right, I should have queried the oapedia. I went to Wikipedia & could not find it so I turned to the forum here.
DeleteIts a reference to Doug 'The Greaseman' Tracht. I love this Greaseman bit - http://youtu.be/rXSSCoQsUwM
DeleteWADDLE DOODLE! THE GREASEMAN! Bonedry.
DeleteIts like your normal lingering but for an extended amount of time
ReplyDeleteUgh...Tom Papa? Hard to listen to that guy. He just goes "Huh huh, huh huh, huh huh, huh huh" like an educated Butthead from Beavis & Butthead.
ReplyDeleteWhy didnt they get Dan Soder or Derosa instead?
Neither of them answered the call.
Deletefuck that noise. they should just clone Jimmy.
Deleteis that stupid gary in the hall?
ReplyDeleteO&A Trivia - Where does the "...Enough of this palaver, lets get the show on the road" clip come from? Bonus points if you post the announcers real name teehee!
ReplyDeletemondo topless, right? the beautiful Grita Thorwald....
DeleteI was going to same the same thing. Russ Meyer perhaps?
DeleteRuss Meyer is correct and Mondo Topless is correct. Admit it, you Googled.
Deletethey just talked about it last week
DeleteI recall the boys assumed it was Russ Meyer providing the commentary, but discovered it was another guy called John Furlong who was now dead.
Delete"Abundavita -fantastically developed - exercise her magnificent pectoral pulchritude as she wantonly entertains the sporting crowds of Berlin with fierce intensity!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfiCQ0JSeUg
From the Russ Meyer movie Mondo Topless
ReplyDeleteOpie Hughes, resident expert on all things 'mentally ill'. Don't question his authority on the topic. He knows better than Darrell Hammond, than Dr. Steve, and more importantly, you.
ReplyDeleteI miss Patrice shows
ReplyDeleteYou said it joe john! I miss his as well. Besides Jim Breuer, there really isn't a comedian that can come in and up the comdedic level like Patrice.
DeleteAttell and burr always do good. But yeah i know what you mean
DeleteI would argue strongly for Jay Mohr. Some of the shows he has sat in on have been the most enjoyable for me. I'd say Opie really ups his game around Jay Mohrs too!
DeleteOpie. He carelessly leaves his notification ringer on daily, yet refuses to ever be derailed from his tangent by it. Worst combination, in this case.
ReplyDeleteIf Anthony was in, I gotta believe we would have heard 5 more minutes of he and Jimmy exchanging fake Brad Paisley lyrics.
ReplyDelete"Why don't you worry about your own eating habits" - Opie stepping up sans Anthony. The guy may not have wit, but can be unintentionally hilarious.
ReplyDeleteFeeling blue about the show minus Cumia plus Papa???
ReplyDeleteHow about giving a podcast a listen. Here's a great one you will surely enjoy... the Film Junk podcast!
Every week these Canadian curmudgeons take on the big releases and delve into the classics of the past.
One of the few podcasts that gives me genuine laughs on a consistent basis.
Go grab this free podcast at filmjunk.com
I'm not at all affiliated with the cast... I just love it with all my blood pumping soon to be attacked because of my lifestyle and diet and my family medical history heart.
Let's count the Greg Opie Hughes lies this past week..Grew up rich, grew up poor, played sports a high level and has endured coaches abuse, told multiple security guards to fuck off, thinks he remembers being touched as a kid yet has no evidence or memory. There's more I'm sure..
ReplyDeleteI agree. I'm from Long Island; no one poor lived in Centerport. No one poor took in urban youth for a summer. No one poor had family with a beach house in Wading River. He loves to play up the fact that he once had to share things with siblings. He was just like the listener at one point in his life. You know who's poor? Pat from Moonachi lmao.
DeleteOpie has often said that he probably wasn't as poor as he was made to believe when he was a kid. He's told many stories about what his parents would do and if those weren't the actions of poor people, then they were definitely insane.
DeleteI live near Nashville, and that Brad Paisley song is brutal! Leave the 'white apologist'crap to hard-core liberals and the leftist media.
ReplyDeleteOpie + Tom Papa's forced laughter + Jimmy having no one to work with - Anthony = .........yea, I got nothin.....
ReplyDeleteRONFEZ now up GO GO GO!
ReplyDeletethe paul anka interview was great. That man has stories!
ReplyDeleteTom Papa was asking good questions during that, thats more his forte, if you ask me.
thanks for sharing this, btw.
peace out
I was enjoying the Islam talk, then Opie says, "We got a bit serious there", so we have to listen to his gym story.
ReplyDeleteI like Tom Papa by the way, don't understand the negativity.
I like him. Sometimes his laugh is a bit much, but I think he's gotten pretty good at incorporating himself into the show without taking it over. More than I can say for some regulars.
DeleteHaha tom papa just retweeted me asking him to stop ruining the show.
ReplyDeleteLMAO, he did! fuckin' Great!
DeleteI thought it was a pretty good show in spite of the potential for lackluster radio. When I heard Jimmy say that management argued they're a different company and their job is to "get units into cars" in response to podcasts/internet and the show's frustration, that just confirmed that SiriusXM will die right along with regular radio in the near future. I had already planned on cancelling my subscription this month due to financial reasons and shitty service but that just further solidifies my decision.
ReplyDeleteI've never once listened to SiriusXM/O&A in a car and I've been subscribed for over 2 years, listening for maybe 4. I don't have a car, I'm not saying I wouldn't if I did but I almost never listen to the show live and would spend very little time in my car anyway. Besides I don't know anyone (my age, younger or older) who gives a shit about radio in general let alone pays for satellite. If I want to hear something in a car I can put it on any multimedia device immediately and boom dude, you got your comedy talk, you got your music, you got your coffee drivin' down the road lovin life with your obesity... However I would gladly pay for just the O&A channel if I could have it anywhere, with video and all the shit that is essential in media entertainment today.
I just think back to the horrible error the company made by letting shit like Uniformed and Black Phillip go and not supporting them sincerely. They could've had some of the best, most entertaining comedians doing genuine shows and bringing in profit. They had fucking Louis CK years before he blew up. Instead they crash a company/technology with some decent potential into the ground due to incompetence, needless conservatism, and short-sightedness in the interest of more immediate gains and security; touting banality like Book Radio that's barely worth blog space.
wow...way to write a manifesto.
DeleteRon & Fez <3
ReplyDeleteTom was great today. I don't what more people would want out of him. Not everyone can do dirty comedy all the fucking time. His stand up is pretty good too.
ReplyDeleteHe was OK. Comedy doesn't necessarily have to be "dirty" to be funny....it just has to be funny. He landed a few good ones, but his phony, nervous laugh accompanied by his bombs made me skip the last 30 minutes.
DeleteOh, and I will listen every day 'til this page goes away. Love the show, Love the boys, and Love this site.
Fuuuuuuuckkkiiiiinnnnn AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS
AIDS
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting O&A daily..
ReplyDeleteIf anyone is looking for a new podcast/radio show to listen to, check out www.TheBulldogRadioShow.com.
Talk radio from punk rock/hardcore kids (cough,,,middle aged men)