![]() |
| Jimmy & Black Sabbath - Check out 'God is Dead' here |
2013-04-22-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-04-22-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-04-22-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-04-22-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-04-22-RF-64K Hulkshare
Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos and summary. R/F at 3pm EST
A very special thanks to Carlos for supplying the artwork for the new header. You can see some of his amazing work on his facebook page here.
Your constitutional right to protect your home is debated today. Police entering homes in Boston and forcibly removing people does not sit well with Anthony.
Neil Diamond fuck's up his own song so bad, I'm willing to go on record and say Neil Diamond is on Heroin. Apparently, an old man has been messing with Anthony under the disguise of a 15 year old girl. Very clever. NOT.
In North Dakota, a news anchor's first day on the job turns out to be his last. Meanwhile Reese Witherspewn is arrested and I could cares less then listening to Sam about her story.
Chris Columbus in studio today to discuss his movie making career and his awful first movie.
Neil Diamond in the news as he performs 'Sweet Caroline' in Boston:
A news anchor accidentally curses on the air, and hilarity ensures.
Reddit got a pretty funny video of Dice on Howard with a young Kenny helping out.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHere is the link for the Boston search video they were referencing DALEX
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8
If you think Opie interrupts a lot you are in for a treat today!
ReplyDeleteHere's a link to the search video they were referencing early in the show DALEX.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8
Thanks once again G.A.Y. You're the best dude.
ReplyDeleteSo's Jimmy... "This guy's the bungler. He accidentally killed his brother and failed to kill himself. Fuckin dummy." Couldn't have said it better.
27 minutes in...gettin real tired of your shit anthony
ReplyDeletebtw im new in this commenting thing and i gotta say i cannot thank you enough mr DALEX for your services
ReplyDeleteThank fuck Ant is now starting to see that what happened on Friday was very fucking odd and reeks of police state conditioning. Thank. Fuck.
ReplyDeleteI'm growing sick of Jimmy's selective Liberalism, he is one of my favouite comedians but he's very inconsistent at times. He asked Alex Jones easily a dozen times how the TSA is infringing on the rights of Americans as he doesn't think it's more than a minor inconvenience but welcomes a total police state city lockdown with cops, FBI and SWAT running all over the place doing door to door inspections.
"He asked Alex Jones easily a dozen times how the TSA is infringing on the rights of Americans"
DeleteHow come Alex can't directly answer questions?
"welcomes a total police state city lockdown with cops, FBI and SWAT running all over the place doing door to door inspections."
If a similiar situation had occured in your home town with an armed terrorist running through suburban streets, how would you prefer the authorities to handle the situation?
Wait, how is that inconsistent of Jimmy? Seems like those two things come from the same place...
DeleteBison- Are you asking if I'd let police throw me out of my own house without a warrant with guns drawn? No.. I wouldn't because police aren't above the law.. I don't give a fuck who they're looking for. I know my rights and they are just that.. mine.
DeleteAs for why Alex can't answer a direct question, I don't know.. I'm not his guardian nor his spokesperson. It used to irritate me too but I've listened to Alex for long enough that it's now like Ant say 'MIKE!' when there's called named Mike.
I'm just with Ant on this one, regardless of the fact that I don't live in the US, something just seem off and unnerving about how everyone welcomed a total police state lockdown with open arms. Did law enforcement do a good job? Well.. they got him, whether it was a good job or not is debatable but they still got him but what's to say that god forbid should something of this scale happen again and it's an American, would YOU welcome the same paramilitary, cop, SWAT lockdown presence? And if so, where does one draw the line with this kind of force being used.
The point Alex made that Ant agreed with is that this type of thing is a form of conditioning.. to get people ready for what I have no idea and I'm really not the 'tinfoiler' I'm continuously labeled as but something is not sitting right.
Like this for example; Why won't ANYONE acknowledge the fact Chris Kyle, founder of Craft, was shot and killed and now you have men in Craft 'uniform' AT THE SITE when the bombs went off then seen running away with one minus an identical backpack and THEN you have FBI Special Agent Richard DesLauriers tell everyone to ONLY look at their pictures (of the brothers) and that no other photos will be deemed credible? Every single fucking time I ask that, I'm told I'm a conspiracy theorist and a nut (a dickhead even said I should be investigated) which is no different to Ant being labeled a racist just for disagreeing with Obama's policies. No different AT ALL!
I was asking how you would prefer a similar situation handled if it occured in your home town. You raise good points on conditioning, though I have a question on the 'Craft' issue. I've seen those photos, and I'm curious why these false flag perpetrators would wear their official uniforms and logos while planting bombs amongst all the footage?
DeleteFucking Kenny!!! Shorts, white socks and a fucking mullet, classic.
ReplyDeleteThat chinless zilch was in fantastic shape back then
ReplyDeleteOpie's reaction to Anthony mentioning that fake twitter account annoyed me so much. that high pitched "Wait! What the fuck! What's going on here?!" over and over.
ReplyDelete"Got mule?"
ReplyDeleteNo I don't, but I do see an ass.
Opie is fucking atrocious today. End of comment.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Mr. Bison.
DeleteHe took every one of his worst crutches ("Holy Fuck", The high-pitched whiny dissatisfied voice, Trampling Anthony, as well as Piggy-backing on recurring jokes that only Ant can pull off.) and seemed to just violently spew them with no particular target.....more so than usual.
I'm taking a sincere page from the book of "This is a public forum, and I'm not bitching about our lovely, and patient host, Dalex, but rather, stating that Opie has worn out so many crutches, I can't even fake it today."
His only saving grace today was his reaction, and subsequential commentary along with the groups' to the A.J. Clemente News anchor video. Pretty good shit. NOT great, but hovering around par.
I don't know...all I could think about when he was talking about his son earlier was 'Yeah, the kid's dad is rich, and moderately famous, and seems to be a cool enough guy off-air, but will ultimately go down as a supreme hack once the show becomes dissected over the coming decades when compared to the other two brilliant minds with which he worked.'
Still gonna listen (obviously), Still love GAY, still love the show, and its hosts.....JUST SAYIN'.
Oh, and uhh AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!
As a usual Opie defender, I'm almost starting to come around. I know a lot of the lame things that he does is done intentionally for the sole reason of pissing off his haters, but other times he seems really out of touch (like trying to get a viral video.) I think Jimmy was indirectly mocking him too when asking "how is bobo's 'viral' video going?" considering it was Opie and not Bobo who said it would go viral. Then when he starts something, he'll do it half assed. His elevator show was a good concept, but over half of them are videos we've already seen. He started with a backlog of videos he could use as filler, and he's used all of them already.
DeleteI like Opie, and no I don't want him to leave the show or anything, but I miss early XM Opie.
For some reason lately, I don't know if it's just become too grating on me, or if he's become overbearingly obnoxious as of late, but every time Opie rudely interjects now, I just want to scream, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.
DeleteMakes it seem more than obvious that Louie's last appearance on the show weeks ago, and yelling at Opie (something to the effect of) 'LET JIMMY TALK' when he interrupted him, was from his stand point as a somewhat regular, and obviously irritated, listener. Good for Louie, even though it apparently went right over Opie's head.
When Jane Levy (Evil Dead) was in, he was extremely rude the entire time too. It wasn't a good interview by any means, but Jimmy was still being polite and doing the best he could, while Opie sounded extremely bored and spoke almost like everything he was saying was under his breath.
DeleteOpie is deathly afraid of becoming irrelevant. He honestly thinks he'd be ok as a radio host without Jimmy and Ant, when in reality, it's the reason he's rich.
DeleteHe still stomps on Chip, talks in the middle of Ant's impressions, and only offers parroting, asking basic questions, and extended laughter.
One thing that's funny about Ant, he flirted with Selfcuttinggirl on Twitter and played it off like she was just a fan of the show.
At least Opie's prank show is sure to be a huge hit. I mean with that incredibly hilarious, off the cuff, organic, and not forced promo, I mean who isn't glued to their set awaiting that original gem?
DeleteActs like the lighting in his ad was the problem, but calls the acting in the "ship my pants" ad forced? Loved how no one backed him up on his opinion on that bit (only thing Opie brought to the show that day btw) and when Jim went into the funniest bit of the day "Chip Shipped his pants" Opie barrels over him and changes the subject as soon as he could.
ROXFEXUP
ReplyDeleteGreat Show! Thanks
ReplyDeleteGuys i know this question was probably asked 1000 times on various forums, but if you could replace Opie, who would that be ? I say Anthony and Yimmy + Colin with LOTS of Vos, Burr (if possible), Kelly and Florentine appearances. Opie could call the show once every 2 months and for the entire time of his call, this should be played on max volume.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms
Gonna throw a curve ball here and say Ron Bennington. Although if it had to be a comedian friend of the show, I'd want somebody like Bobby or Colin.
DeleteYou can't replace him with fucking Colin. It has to be like for like. Some dude has to be the pacer and fiddle with his knobs.
ReplyDeleteLast Fridays show was the worst for a very long time. Hopefully this one is a lot better.
Big thanks from England for the time you go to here. This blog is a godsend for me.
kenny is earth worm jim
ReplyDeleteDid Opie seriously start todays show telling Jim that the Friday show was "an action packed Friday show"? Wow. Wake up.
ReplyDeleteI don't buy into conspiracy horseshit but Kenny annoyed me today. He exemplified the typical dumb,sensitive, biased person who can't tell the difference in criticism of the state rather than of the cops (or military). Being skeptical about the orders the cops were given doesn't criticize the cops just like being skeptical of the orders given to military doesn't criticize the military. I believe even the true conspiracy theorist don't criticize the cops and believe the NWO's masterplan is above their heads and that they also are just being played as we are.
ReplyDeleteAgain, I don't buy it, but these specific criticisms of the skepticism are stupid.
Let's be honest guys, once Opie became a father it was all downhill from there.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY DALEX!!
Haha!"Gay fucking shit, Gay!" I almost couldn't hold it back when i was sitting on the bus back home from work listening to today's show!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your effort with uploading the show daily. Haven't donated in while, but will do in the end of the month!
Have a good one!