19 Apr 2013 - Boston Suspect Coverage



Sweater Boy Cutie is looking very thin these days!




Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos and summary. R/F at 3pm EST 

Extensive Boston converge today.  News reports, police scanners and speculation from your number one news source, The O&A show. 

Due to my dog being sick, we have a vet appointment at 10:30 so the last 5 - 10 mins got cut and Shit Show will be up later today. Thank you for your understanding for this difficult time of my dogs shitty diarrhea ass.

In other news, Op just posted to twitter that Detective Patrick Kennedy passed away today. He was the lead detective in the Jeffery Dahmer case, and gave a fascinating interview when he was on the show a few months ago. RIP.

Det. Pat Kennedy. RIP.


The Ricky and Jimmy video gets posted on youtube. Let's help them out with some views today. 



50 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Shitty Diarrhea Dog Ass problem... Is that the scientific name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT @TeamVeryFunny: @OpieRadio anything on sticking to your claim they were already locked up? ME: Love how desperately retarded people are!!

    So you were completely wrong but yet they are retarded for calling you out on it. Opie is such a cunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair they were live on air and getting their news from twitter, which in itself is a poor source for news. It was unfolding in front of them and they were just reporting every baseless rumor they came across. They never claimed to be a respected news source. Also why look at Opies' twitter if you think he's such a cunt?

      Delete
    2. Is that (twitter) where he is getting that info to be upset with the Opster? Because it sort of does not make any sense to the forum here. Perhaps 14d533...will elaborate.

      Delete
    3. People do realize Op shit stirs like crazy, yea? Sometimes I can't tell because they always seem so super serious and blinded by generic and very, very tired hate for Opie.

      And 14dwhatever, there's an unfollow button on Twitter.. it's used to remove the people that piss you off. Go find it because I can guarantee you, no-one gives a single fuck that you don't like Opie.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, hope your dog feels better.
    {Buy dog food and quit feeding it KFC}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks yet again Speedy Gonzales. Hope your dog's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much like your dog, my ass is shitty and loud this morning thanks to a bottle of rum from last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debating whether or not to skip the show today. They'll likely just be speculating and doing play by play on the manhunt. Events that have all ready taken place and we know the facts of now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 2-and-half minute intro is too damn long. Thankfully for the GAY, I can skip over it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Jimmy out today? Oh no! What does his absence do to the comedy meter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a laugh had heard. Opie trying to fill time with with extended laughs and Sam saying some stuff. Ant mailed it in. Make up for yesterdays hilarity.

      Delete
  9. Have they got this second piece of shit yet? News a bit slow about events unfolding here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear that one of those animals is executed. And im proud to say that a group of people from my city (Belgrade,Serbia) organised a support run for Boston victims.

    http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/serbs-run-belgrade-show-solidary-boston-18971660

    p.s: I hope your dog will be ok Dalex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow it is nice to hear people from outside the U.S. share their hate for these fucking pole-smokers. Nick in the U.K. and Epsilon in Serbia. Fucking Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Radical Islamists are our common enemy.Only difference is (wich saddens me) is that when other countries fight against them, they fight for peace and democracy and when we fight them we are war criminals and genocidal lunatics.
      For example in Bosnia we fought radical Islamists and we were the bad guys in the end.Osama Bin Laden was there with his mujahideens playing football (soccer) with severed Serbian heads. And when it comes to our south province of Kosovo, once again we fought radical Islamists and we were accused of genocide (wich was proved to be faked.Germans admited it first on their news).Unfortunaltelly we got bombed because of that. And what did those Albanian Islamists did to repay you for protecting them? They proted a mass killing of US soldiers in Fort Dix.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Fort_Dix_attack_plot

      Delete
    2. Got into O&A through my American cousin. I'm a Brit born and raised but my grandma was from St Louis, MO. So I take attacks on America kind of personally ;-)

      Delete
    3. Epsilon, it is rather clear who the good guys are now! We are behind you.

      Delete
    4. I have cousins in Chicago and Oberlin (Ohio). :)

      Delete
    5. Oberlin? As in Rachel Oberlin?! Please pass the Bree with the wine.

      Delete
    6. Ill fokin' pass the Bree with wine and then ill pass Rivendell with like martini or sumtin tssst.

      booo

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    8. The American UN betrayed and destroyed Yugoslavia/Serbia in the 90s. Bit late to support them now Americans. I'm from Australia and support the destruction of the Moslems quite eagerly.

      Delete
    9. Well I completely agree with your comments rennenk and support Epsilon Eridani and his people. Do not be fooled by American government officials and the dreadful liberal American media. Most decent Americans cannot stand our Liberal media. All Americans cannot stand Islamic & Muslim radicals, we hate them with passion. We need to reform our immigration policy here and really look at who is allowed in the U.S. to work & attend our universities. For those of us that are old enough to remember the Israelis used to have these same problems with hijacked El Al aircraft as well many suicide bombings. They took steps to correct the problem and have been very effective. This strategy mandated that certain freedoms had to be given up but it was effective in the end. Our Israeli friends want to bomb the Iranian nuclear facility but need America's help with the radar jamming capability however this Liberal administration in Washington D.C. is turning their back on the Israelis. Not good. This is not to say that Americans are not sympathetic to the Palestinian refugee issue or that they hate all Persians (Iranians). The everyday American wants people to live happily. But what is the primary cause for all of this hate across the globe? Religion! Of the Western Industrialized countries, do you see any of these citizens infiltrating to other countries to bomb innocent civilians?

      Delete
  12. Good news, dog is fine, and the full show + Shit Show is up to mediafire in about 5 minutes Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the shows. How much did the vet charge VS a wine cork?

      Delete
    2. They just gave him a cookie. But they also told me to stop smacking him on the nose with a newspaper when he's bad. Apparently, that gives dogs stress.

      Delete
    3. Yeah every time I think my life is hard, I just thank god that I don't have the responsibilities of a dog.

      Delete
  13. The Judy bit was pretty damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the upload! Today's show sucked bad. You'll have that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha Ha! "That's what I call the Instagram Trayvon filter." Anthony struck gold with that line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah good one. I also like the well-timed Suzyn Waldman clip (I think it was Opie).

      Delete
  16. Rough work day: Listen to police scanner and eat grilled cheese sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously....fuckin assholes...

      Delete
    2. holy shit, I totally ate grilled cheese sandwiches today.

      Delete
  17. God...Roland is such a fat squirmy piece of mushmouthed shit

    ReplyDelete
  18. First Chris Kyle and now Pat? Fuck. I like when OnA get guys like that and get good interviews out of them. I like their casual interview style with guest they actually care about it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha that picture of Jimmy is identical to the header!

    ReplyDelete
  20. another O&A guest dead...it's uncanny.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Get ready for it....Opie uses his crutch "HOLY FUCK" fifteen times. UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Look, I'll donate a few dollars when I can but I really have to just say one thing....

    Opie slammed the mainstream media like crazy for parading James Holmes' picture as he did Adam Lanza. Now he posts this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJuMasscXr4 | Boston Marathon Bombing SHOOTING at Boat - @OpieRadio) basically doing the exact same thing he slammed the media for and you can bet your fucking ass he did purely for YouTube views and, more than likely, that viral video he continuously wishes he had.

    I like Op.. but he is turning into a major fucking hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also posting pictures of the 2nd suspect in hospital on his Twitter.

      Delete
    2. he's a "numbers" whore. unfortunately he doesn't realize he is at the top of the game. where everyone wants to be. The visual element is the next step to improve THEIR game. I can't believe it's all siruisxm fault because whooKid has hour long clips of his show on youtube. also putting them on a non-premium station would help. opie is working backwards. he is one step away from thumb nailing a bikini girl for his video links.

      Delete
    3. I do believe the whole visual element/wall/Radio Wizard thing is more to do with Sirius than the boys but in the same breath that Op uses to bitch about all that shit, he says it never checks company email, doesn't respond to texts and avoids as many meetings as possible.. not exactly a smart way to get what you want. That and he's in his 40s, the whole 'edgy rebel radio host bashing the employer, maaaaaaan" thing is old. If Sirius were that fucking bad he'd fuck the contract, take the financial hit and use his much talked about 'fuck you money' to do something void of lawyers, management and the whole Sirius/XM car thing. Ant already has the studio to do more than what Tom Green does (if he's still doing it) however I think he's too busy buying drones, fake Velociraptors to put by his pool and other materialistic shit. Plus I get not wanting celebrities and randoms in your house.

      As for the video, he says posting it was different than the mainstream media parading Holmes and Lanza because "this was an attack on our entire nation". Sorry, Op.. terror is terror. It oesn't matter how you paint it, they both have the potential to create copycats. As I said to Op on YouTube, I'll agree guns are easier to get then a bomb but criminals will ALWAYS find a way to take lives. Plus, you can makes a pretty effective bomb easily if you know what you're doing which, if someone decides a bomb is what they want to use, they'll just learn.. the media has already advised people that fertilizer makes a pretty big boom. He also said he posted it to start conversation and that he knew it wouldn't go viral as "it will be everywhere within an hour". It was very, very clearly an attempt to get views but even if he's reasoning for posting the video is legit, explain teasing then posting a picture of the 2nd suspect on hospital on Twitter. I like him, I feel he's important to the show in way he direct things but he's turning MAJOR fucking hypocrite.

      Delete
    4. I do believe the whole visual element/wall/Radio Wizard thing is more to do with Sirius than the boys but in the same breath that Op uses to bitch about all that shit, he says it never checks company email, doesn't respond to texts and avoids as many meetings as possible.. not exactly a smart way to get what you want. That and he's in his 40s, the whole 'edgy rebel radio host bashing the employer, maaaaaaan" thing is old. If Sirius were that fucking bad he'd fuck the contract, take the financial hit and use his much talked about 'fuck you money' to do something void of lawyers, management and the whole Sirius/XM car thing. Ant already has the studio to do more than what Tom Green does (if he's still doing it) however I think he's too busy buying drones, fake Velociraptors to put by his pool and other materialistic shit. Plus I get not wanting celebrities and randoms in your house.

      As for the video, he says posting it was different than the mainstream media parading Holmes and Lanza because "this was an attack on our entire nation". Sorry, Op.. terror is terror. It oesn't matter how you paint it, they both have the potential to create copycats. As I said to Op on YouTube, I'll agree guns are easier to get then a bomb but criminals will ALWAYS find a way to take lives. Plus, you can makes a pretty effective bomb easily if you know what you're doing which, if someone decides a bomb is what they want to use, they'll just learn.. the media has already advised people that fertilizer makes a pretty big boom. He also said he posted it to start conversation and that he knew it wouldn't go viral as "it will be everywhere within an hour". It was very, very clearly an attempt to get views but even if he's reasoning for posting the video is legit, explain teasing then posting a picture of the 2nd suspect on hospital on Twitter. I like him, I feel he's important to the show in way he direct things but he's turning MAJOR fucking hypocrite.

      Sorry about the essay, DALEX.

      Delete
  23. You guys (SerialX & VanDamme) have the Opster pretty well figured out. I love when narcissism and hypocrisy are pointed out. Two of the main reasons why Howard Stern loses more and more listeners.
    Spread the Virus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For months I've been taking the Opie Haters to task but my time has come to eat a slice of humble pie. And a big slice at that.

      Delete
  24. I don't think they hate Opie as much as they hate when a good deal of radio time is taken up due to bitching or whining. He has a good life with an excellent salary, freedom to do what he wants along with front-of-the-line-privileges. Anthony has the same thing but does not bitch about that as much.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The worst show they've done in a long long time?

    YES.

    ReplyDelete