24 June 2013 Robert Kelly - Mellanie Monroe - Edgar

Jimmy likes Mellanie just a little too much.
2013-06-24-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-24-SS-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-24-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-24-OASS-64K Mediafire ST




Today on G.A.Y: Check back all day for updated pics, videos and summary.

Brief recap of Nick Wallenda's tight rope across the Grand Canyon.  Some conspiracy theories develop. Extended tight rope walking discussion. Other amazing stunts are mentioned. Ant talks about a new show called 'Afraid and Naked'. 


Paula Dean is in trouble. Bob in studio today to promote his show on the travel channel tonight. Porn Actress/Penthouse model Mellanie Monroe drops by the studio. 

Mellanie Monroe continues with a special visit from Edgar.

Sam Roberts hosts the Sam & Bob Show and hopefully a bird sniper takes him out.

Note on tomorrow's show. Due to vet appointment (snip snip) I won't be able to complete a full post. Don't be nervous if there are just links and no pics or summary. The show should be posted at the regular time and gradually through the day I will add a summary. That is all.

As mentioned on today's show:



Download video: MP4 format



Download video: MP4 format

53 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. http://grooveshark.com/s/Am+I+Black+Enough+For+You/3LPDdc

      Delete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX5UvGVatk0

    MY NIGGAZ! SUP?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know jack shit about the Skywire thing last night. Jimmy was in the same position too. I caught the last 20 minutes of it on TV and I don't really watch that much TV these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagram video was the best thing to ever happen to the show, finally a visual element (not to take anything away for you, Dalex.. you do an exceptional job!)

    THANKS, NIGGA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing Sam struggling for laughs on 4th mic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could listen to Jimmy berate older single women everyday for weeks. I Love it.
    Racism/Nigga talk and pregnant Bobby talk, eh not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Paula Dean incident is ridiculous because the network fired her for admitting the use of the word twenty years ago. 20 years ago folks! I hope she sues the Food Network for being fired under false pretenses or on insufficient grounds. I am certain the Food Network is an 'At Will' company or in an 'At Will' State meaning that the company can fire any employee at will and not face repercussions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I am just getting up to the naked chick part of the broadcast.
      Who cares about that shriveled up butter slinging hag?

      Why is there not more talk, vids, and pics about this Mellanie broad's ass and titties on this comment board?
      What are you a bunch of fags?

      P.S. I believe that's Chip not Jim rubbing the girl's feet in that picture.
      P.S.S. Summer in Manhattan has got me all horned up at work today. Fucking hell...I'm going a little crazy over here.

      Delete
    2. There's a bunch of double standards behind this. Rappers get away with saying that same word all the time and not so many people seem to have a problem with that and if this was really 20 fucking years ago, then what's the problem now?

      Delete
    3. Nigga.

      http://www.rsdb.org/race/blacks

      Racial slurs Ant probably has used at least once before.

      Delete
  8. Holy shit Opie just gets worse and worse, and more irritating to listen to. I love Anthony and Jimmy, but "Jesus Christ" Opie, RETIRE already and get the hell off of the radio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't finished the show yet, but I didn't really notice Op much today. What happened?

      Delete
    2. Let me start out by saying I have been listening to these guys since Day 1 on WNEW. But Opie continues to interrupt people and yell over them, he'll interject his own stories on everything! Case in point, when Bob Kelly came in and they're all asking him about the birth of his baby. What does Opie do? Immediately takes over by talking about his own wife's births.

      I am torn to leave the show because I love Jimmy and Anthony, and they get great comedians on the show. But I find myself finding it harder and hard to hear Opie's voice. And I can just imaging Anthony sitting there, keeping his mouth shut, crawling the web for 17 year old girls and checking his bank account each and every time Opie opens his fucked up mouth.

      Ok, I feel better now! HAHA!

      Delete
    3. Valid points. I've gotten used to whatever problems the show has now and can still appreciate the really really funny shit that still makes it through, like the Max Koch stuff the other day. I also try to ignore the weak aspects of the show like you mentioned above. It could be way better than it is right now for various reasons, but on an overall level, it's still a great show to listen to.

      Delete
    4. Compared to you, I've only been listening to the show since 2011 and I've noticed that the boys' show had a different energy and vibe prior to their move to the small studio over at the Sirius XM building.

      Delete
    5. yes, listen to old WNEW clips on YouTube and you'll immediately notice a difference. I guess it happens with all good things. Anyways, all in all, good show today!

      Delete
    6. Honestly, Opie didn't trample all over Chip today. Normally he's like piss on a campfire. If he never told a story or attached himself to every subject, he'd be o.k.

      Delete
  9. DERrrrrr....Opie's Candy Crush joke!!!! derrrrr.

    Keep trying Opie. The adults are speaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His new hack bit with Candy Cursh is infuriating. Grow up.

      Delete
    2. I dont get it, Opie plays candy crush because he doesnt want to contribute to a conversation happening and doesnt want to voice his opinion? I am glad other people are tired of hearing Opie not contribute to a conversation and actively try to derail it by shoving his phone near the mic so shitty game sounds come through.

      Delete
    3. He plays the candy crush music whenever Ant starts with the SAME zimmerman rants. And by the way, on this show Ant obviously wasn't even trying to start a discussion, he was just knowingly going along with Opie's bit.
      You fucking idiots.

      Delete
    4. I'm gonna partially disagree...Ant initially sparked a really interesting conversation (not a rant) with Jimmy regarding actual new (new for this show) facts about the jury being selected as ALL women....which is inherently interesting. He eventually played along, because I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Ant just feels bad for Opie and his astonishing lack of depth.

      I thought the first time he tried the Candy Crush bit with Ant, it worked...mainly because Ant was going on a hate-fueled racist rant...but it should have been a one-time thing. Op thought he had struck gold with that one.

      But in this instance...Opie starts up Candy Crush super early (which trounces on any comedic timing he may have had with it) and jams it up into the mic....yea...that's fucking ground-breaking shit there, Op.

      Run to your room and come up with a new bit you can overuse while the funny grown-ups discuss real things, ya fuckin feeb.

      Delete
  10. R&F is up. Follow @ATLeut link in profile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do I see your profile?

      Delete
    2. Tweet tweet... top banner, link under the profile pic.

      Delete
    3. Got cha. Thanks alot guys you make my life a lill less shitty on a daily basis

      Delete
    4. somebody PLEASE explain how I can see the RF link? DALEX gave to go-ahead to just post itbin the comments.why SO complicated? (no, don't answer THAT, juuuust explain the link

      Delete
  11. Haven't listed yet, how many times does Opie say "Holy Shit!", call Danny McBride a "pimp", or talk about his kids today. He's starting to irritate me also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so ready for mcbride to have an epic entrance the way opie talked about it for days, it was funny. i mean i howled, but that mother hucker made it sound like the most epic thing ever.

      Delete
    2. I can't believe no one has ever pointed Opie's biggest verbal crutch as of late: "in the end".

      I swear, it seems like he says that 500 times a show.

      Delete
    3. I've heard Op say "Holy fuck" a lot more than "holy shit."

      Delete
    4. My biggest irk with Opie is that he never gets his balls properly busted on account of being an overly sensitive ass.

      Delete
    5. Op seems to drop the occasional 'right on, brother' as well which always makes me cringe as it reminds me of 'brother man'.

      Delete
  12. Stuck @ work can any post a link to r & f mp3

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's animal abuse. Same as snipping an infant is child abuse.

    Why would you circumcise your dog ? Leave his penis alone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOLY FUCK OPIE. STOP TRAMPLING OVER EVERYONE AND BRINGING EVERYTHING BACK TO YOUR DUMB KID.

    ReplyDelete
  15. to be the positive voice here
    the roleplaying bit was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chip was fucking hilarious. In the words of Opie, I was howling.

      Delete
  16. I think they are still going as of 10:20am. Something happened today, I didn't hear the live show but, they suddenly went to worst of, and Opie did not come back. wtf is going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they came back to worst of. no clue what is happening.

      Delete
  17. oh.., so do we get a show uploaded today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, uploaded now, should be ready in a few minutes

      Delete
  18. Hulkshare is down. please stand by

    ReplyDelete
  19. Screw the show, I'm here for the complaining about the show.

    ReplyDelete
  20. As Bruce from Family Guy would say, "Oh nooo!"

    ReplyDelete
  21. To quote the inimitable Opie (in a hushed, yet ominous tone): "Jeeeesuhhhs.", what a torrent of #OpieHate, and I haven't even heard the show yet.

    ReplyDelete