2013 June 11 - Robert Zimmerman - Ozzy & Geezer - Kirk Fox


2013-06-11-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-11-OA-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-11-OA-64K Mediafire ST
2013-06-11RF-64K Mediafire DL


Today on GAY: Check back all day for updated pics, videos and summary.

A new Erock song starts today. Trying to understand what is Turkey. The origin of Mohammad's beard hair.  Football talk. Gregorio officially hates Vine. Kenny Gets a new phone. 

Gene Wilder gets a mention
A woman goes insane over a Dunkin Donuts receipt. Robert Zimmerman in studio to talk his brother's trial. 

Ozzy and Geezer Butler drop by the studio to promote the new Black Sabbath album. Kirk Fox phoner to promote Op's prank show airing tonight on TBS.

Sam Hosts the Shit Show. Fuck Sam. And fuck SiriusXM.

Unfortunately there will be no more R&F. There are a other places to get it out there you will just have to find them. RIP Ted.

Zimmerman's Brother.




THIS:



94 comments:

  1. Run silent...run deep.
    And to all, as Ted said, please do not post any links in public view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^^THIS^^^^

      All it takes is one douche move to ruin my aural enjoyment.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. FYI, I managed to stumble upon this after a page 2 Google search. Do what you can to keep the dipshit lawyers away.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, dude.. much appreciated as always. Sucks to hear about Ted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shithead,

      You: "The people that think Opie was ever comedic talent either know nothing about the show or they just have a personal grudge. Opie has always leaned more towards steering/directing the show, Ant and Jim have always been the ones that riff and improvise."

      http://www.tbs.com/shows/who-gets-the-last-laugh/comedians/?comedianId=265294

      Your mother wears Army boots, and pursues anonymous sexual encounters in highway rest-areas with gentlemen whose race is whatever bothers you most.

      Delete
    2. Not all radio people are able to translate themselves that well into a medium like television and vice versa. I can think of many examples of radio guys from the past (old-time radio especially) who went on to become huge successes on TV though.

      O&A talk a lot about how they want a visual element for their show. I think if they were to overdo that concept, it would kind of ruin the fun of being able to visualize what's going on.

      Delete
    3. I actually forgot that show with Opie was even on! Should I really give a flying fuck about it? The silence after Ope mentioned the infamous Boston mayor prank was unsettling for sure.

      Delete
    4. Yes... where does it say he's a comedian? SHUT UP!!!

      Delete
    5. It says he's a "comedian" not only in the URL, dullard, but the video I reference includes Opie as a "famous comedian", you helpless knucklehead.

      Delete
    6. I have been waiting all fucking day for you to post that exact dumbshit phrase, 'It says so in the URL'.. fucking lol at your pathetic ass for getting all your info from the URL and a video narrated by TBS who is apparently shit in your worthless opinion and not the actual bio it links to.

      'Gregg "Opie" Hughes is the host of The Opie & Anthony Show on SiriusXM'.. go fuck your mother, you agenda driven dipshit.

      Delete
    7. Ha! YOU'RE the jackass that defends Opie as being more of a manager of the show's flow and not "comedic talent".

      Did you enjoy the show, MrSerialX? Wasn't Opie funny? Did he make you laugh? My favorite part was when he was so befuddled in the control room, he was juggling TWO walkie-talkies. That was CLASSIC.

      Contrived and neatly packaged drivel for slack-jawed idiots like you and Opie.

      Delete
    8. I didn't watch the show, shithead, only Opie's clip and while it wasn't stellar TV, it's not as bad as you bitch and moan about. For someone that hates Opie, you sure go out of your way to see everything he does... typical pathetic hater with no life of your own.

      Keep going with your grudge, less than nobody gives a fuck.

      Delete
    9. Yes, and you go out of your way to make your hurt feelings known, bitch.

      Now you go enjoy your Opie clips, dumbass.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Dalex. Keep Calm and Carry On. Abso-bloody-lutely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can find Ron and Fez shows in the alt.binaries.opie-and-anthony newsgroup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Ron and Fez at that site? Doesn't look like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I become a member of this page? Or get updates on any developments?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happened to ted? He even deleted his twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to yesterday's show and read through the comments.

      Delete
    2. He meant on this site.. in the comments of the Monday show.

      Delete
    3. He's a pussy. He could have continued on and ignored the letter. Or, he could have just moved to a new site. But he is a skittish douche.

      Delete
  8. With all this lawyer crackdown have you ever thought of becoming an uploader on baconbits or a similar tracker? I think that would be the best way to keep the show alive online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ziebzin10 You kiddin me? Ant tryin to name Muppets?? Fuckin Beaker?? Well, I'm psychic. I KNOW you can't believe that as you listen to it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessssss! That 'Beaker' comment was funny. I scrolled to the photo after reading your comment and immediately fucking HOWLED! It is still hilarious 24 hrs later.

      Delete
    2. Did you hear Ant today on air? he actually did a dead-on beaker impression...

      Delete
    3. I laughed so hard the first thing I did was think of that comment.

      Delete
  10. By the way, It's insane because Ant looks like Beaker in the Intern-Dinosaur pic from yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  11. RIP Ted. :(

    I hope this blog will live on for as long as it possibly can. This show has gotten me through so much this year and last year and it would be a shame for me to have to subscribe to that crapass awful Sirius XM service full of shit I don't care about.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Opie is a little tense today. He is a little abrasive towards Ant and Jim though he is trying to suppress his mood. I wonder what is driving his angst. Perhaps the shut down of Ted's Emporium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you can defenitely feel the tension

      Delete
    2. It's probably because even HE knows deep down he's not funny, and this turd is dropping tonight:

      http://www.tbs.com/shows/who-gets-the-last-laugh/comedians/?comedianId=265294

      "TBS: Very Funny"?

      Delete
    3. Looks like Bam Margera was on last week's episode. I guess the Opster is getting Bam's sloppy seconds--again!

      Delete
  13. That seriously stinks about Ted, I own 2 XM subs and I still download the shows because I can't stand the commercials.

    If anyone can email me a new place for Ron and Fez my email is my username on here @gmail, much obliged!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please send me a link im out of the country cant subscribe please send me a link at yclvms420@gmail.com

      Delete
  14. Jimmy is correct. All the racial angst is created, pushed and exacerbated by the horrible media in the U.S. It amazes me that all the kids that major in Journalism all think the same way. Somewhere along the line they get brainwashed either in college or when they get to their newspaper or news network. As Jesse Ventura would say "Mind Control"!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy fuck that was a new Shawn F song? Sounded like the same one they've been playing. He just says the same lyrics over and over.... YAWN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. His first few we're quite funny, the last dozen are just beating the dead horse. I wish he would pick on Sam, Sal, or somebody else from the show for a refreshing change.

      Delete
  16. what a bummer about ted.

    please link to me, as well. nathanbang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. please send me a link at yclvms420@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wtf where am I suppose to get my Ron ans fez!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. jess.Lee.harris97@gmail.com I have a source but would like more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. every1 is asking for ron & fez links. so i will ask also scottyonpt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So is there a back up plan set in place? I can't go with out o and a and yimmy

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. might as well put my name in the hat for Ron & Fez link strahanfan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. R& F link please...fattypubis137@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R&f link please send to j566040@gmail.com if u have it thanks

      Delete
  25. IF anyone is actually ailing out R&F links I'd really appreciate it as well. THANKS costa.chuck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Be careful about who you email/PM with links, they could be spies from Sirius looking for sources.

    ReplyDelete
  27. so no one has a fucking link to RF ????????????

    ReplyDelete
  28. Could someone send me the link for Ron and fez, it gets me thru so many long days, thank you! Jeffreycollar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please add me to the list of Ron and Fez fans. corey@myinvisiblefriends.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. R&F Anyone? soroosh.abdi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. didn't this site have r&f too? what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I was able to find a reliable R&F source, but does anyone have sources for all the other podcasts that Ted provided? like Vos&Bonnie, or BobbyKelly, or any of the other friends of the show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can just go to itunes and download them for free you know..

      Delete
  33. If anyone has a Ron and fez source that would be appreciated. My email is marso86@gmail.com

    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'll join the R&F request line, please and thank you. sarmstrong70@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  35. YO - To everyone asking about ROXFEX - I am working on a solution and should have today's show available. Keep checking back for updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was able to come up with yesterdays show, still working on a daily source. Please continue to stand by.

      http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9w9qr9yfyrobx2/2013-06-10-RF-64K.mp3

      Delete
    2. I remember the fact that the Internet version of the Sirius XM player has this buffer that lasts several hours where you could still record shows like Ron and Fez without even having to listen live. Sort of like with DVR.

      Anyways, thanks a ton Dale! I knew you'd figure out something.

      Delete
  36. Replies
    1. ...that was stolen from someone else. Most of their content (I can only vouch for O&A/R&F/etc) is from other sites, renamed & retagged as if they recorded and edited the show themselves, and uploaded to difficult download services and wrapped with a shit load of ads. They never give an ounce of credit to the original uploader. I know this as my recordings were unique, and perfectly matched what they had. They've been doing this for years. I will never give them any support whatsoever.

      Delete
  37. my last post got spammed with link in it but if you want to laugh your ass off check this out. go to kaotic dot com. in today's uploads click on the video of a kid jacking off in public. The guy filming from his car has O&A on in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Derailing the Zimmerman interview and starting to talk to Ozzy in a UK accent.. 'Fanboy Jimmy' can be adorably annoying sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Would love r&f link lavery.gary@gmail.com only just got on to the show and now it's gone noooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dalex's above link is still working.. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks mate... Your work is much appreciated down under,cheers

      Delete
    3. I didn't do a thing, dude.. all thanks goes to Dalex.

      Delete
  40. Opie's bit on 'Who Gets The Last Laugh' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO0B46V6wqQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU...and your girlfriend Opie for that matter...are TOTAL DOUCHECHILLERS!!!
      Did you actually post that URL with the expectation that ANYONE who enjoys the genius of Ant and Jimmy would get ANY enjoyment out of that HACK BULLSHIT?!?

      I am fucking SPEECHLESS. TBS is HACK-CENTRAL. Their branding is "Very Funny" (TM). Really? Is it?

      Y'know, it's evident I hate Opie for being THE mirth-killer, but this steaming pile of shit of a show takes the cake.

      You like this dreck? Please get cancer.

      Suck a cock, shithead.

      Delete
    2. Keep raging, sweetheart.. xox

      Delete
    3. Keep sucking, faggot.. xxx

      Delete
    4. Dude chill out. People are allowed have an opinion like you.

      Delete
    5. Also Mr Serial, that video is private, how can a schlep like me get to watch it?

      Delete
    6. I have the full episode on today's post.

      Delete
    7. Ignore that dummy.. nowhere gives a single fuck what he has to say. Literally all he does is bitch about Opie = utterly worthless to everyone who actually enjoys the show.

      Delete
    8. LOL, right MrSerialX = Opie's White Night. Good luck with that.

      Delete
    9. Like you don't have Ant's and Jimmy's balls constantly in your mouth. Keep believing Ant is the shit, he never fabricates stories to make better radio. Steve From Bayshore TOTALLY put his key in the door of a cop car... that he walked straight past - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3CQU6H7uCk

      Delete
    10. Oh no...MrSerialX; you've exposed your weakness. You're on your own now.

      Delete
    11. Oh, and dumbass:

      // Anthony Cumia ‏@AnthonyCumia
      // RT @IAmPikey @AnthonyCumia haha!! I thought he went for the cop car though?
      //
      // -He did. There were 2 cars. It's off camera.

      Delete
  41. Opie's Opus:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5kPEmObGQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you hear the show and they are making that twitter hater voice, do you know they are talking about you??

      Delete
    2. I love it how even when some people are getting the show for free, they still complain. It's pathetic.

      Delete
    3. Love the show...DESPISE the Opster.

      Delete
    4. Oh, and "AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDSS!". Yep, that Opie "Twitter Hater" voice is always "hillarious", as Op would say...twice.

      Delete
  42. Yesterday's ROXFOX

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/33ifj77ljo78k8l/2013-06-11-R%26F.mp3

    Should be able to get a link for today also.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I will thank the heavens above that this site is still up this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Holy shit. I just saw the comments and shit about teds. This sucks man. Luckily this is still up and thanks for doing it man.

    I don't know if this is practical but we should just create either 1000 of these sites so we definitely have a source or just make something and name it nothing to do with o and a.

    I also have no idea what I'm talking about but thanks guys.
    Rich

    ReplyDelete