![]() |
| Jim Hangs out with Gene Wilder last night at a town hall interview. |
2013-06-14-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-14-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-14-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-06-14-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-14-OASS-64K Mediafire ST
Today on GAY: Check back all day for updated pics, videos and summary.
No op. No Ant. It's the Jim and Bob show. They discuss the town hall with Gene Wilder last night. Jim recants about his living situations and hookers. Bob tells us about the arrival of his baby and the joy of raising a child.
Bob thanks Dr. Steve. Jim and Bob talk about working Montreal's Just for Laughs festival. They take a few callers to close out the show.
No guests today. Sam hosts the Shit Show.
As discussed earlier in today's show.

CAN WE PLEASE GET RON AND FEZ UPLOADS!!!!!!!!! UHHH!!!!, really please. International fan, I need a daily Ron and Fez Fix.
ReplyDeletePlease!
R&F have been getting posted, dude.. chill.
Delete--
Thanks, Dalex!
I am convinced that O&A and R&F shows are actually a form of medication. See what happens when people got off their meds.
DeleteDalex you should get FDA approval.
Where exactly is R&F.? I don't see it on this site.
DeleteGive the guy a break.. he's one dude supplying entertainment to people that AREN'T paying for shit 5 days a week.
DeleteMaybe if you look in the comments on each show, you'd find it.
Well first of all I am paying for XM. I just don't have an online sub so i can't listen to it while at work.
Delete2nd I very much appreciate it despite dicks like you.
3rd of all thanks for the heads up about the comments. I usually don't read them. That's all I wanted to know. LOL
The links here won't work for me for some reason. Much appreciated if someone has a link handy.
Deleteweird show, caught last half of it live. basically just an extended jim norton advice show with multiple callers. shows how hard radio is i guess, unless you're anthony cuminea.
ReplyDeleteis it even worth downloading today? i hate Sam so much and i can't stand when he is all over the show. he's a mini more annoying Opie
ReplyDeletethe part i listened to had little to zero sam involved. the first half could be saturated with samuel though.
DeleteHopefully the carpet will be saturated with Samuel after Erock snaps and shoots him.
Deleteit just sucks how sam tries to be Opie(which sucks to begin with) and how he just speaks words. i know i sound like a tool and if i hate it so much, i just shouldnt listen but fuck man. i guess you have to take the good with the really really bad. anyway, thanks so much Dalex for the download.
DeleteI'm sure there's other shit to listen to or watch if this show ends up being a stinker.
Deleteyeah ive got game of thrones podcast and Mohr Stories so maybe i shouldn't complain so much. lol
DeleteGoddamn, a GOT podcast? I haven't even finished all the Breaking Bad Insider Podcasts yet and I'm finishing up that Liberace movie too. I'll add that one to my growing list.
Deleteyeah its pretty good except the chick on it is kind of annoying with her voice but its called "Game of Owns" on itunes. not too bad and so much better than Sam's screechy voice
Deletethe best GoT podcast is on the Bald Move network and it's called "The Night's Watch". they also do Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and The Walking Dead podcasts. check em out on iTunes or http://baldmove.com
Delete@xm_dan thanks for that, always looking for more podcasts, especially with my fav shows. checking for them now
DeleteThanks a bunch, Dan. I haven't resubscribed to Marc Maron's WTF Podcast yet and I rarely listen to Adam Carolla, but behind the scenes podcasts are usually interesting.
DeleteThat cartoon Jimmy head at the top is truly disturbing.
ReplyDeleteand kinda big too, but it's a hilarious Chippah face nonetheless.
DeleteThanks! I don't mind an extended version of The Jim Norton Show today.
ReplyDeleteI love Jim and Bobby show. Sam ruins all that though, so fuck...
ReplyDeleteThanks fo the sho
Oh yeah! That Bill Burr video is a fucking classic and one of the most epic verbal smackdowns I've ever watched.
ReplyDeleteSo that's Gene Wilder today?
ReplyDeleteTime gets everyone!! Even Kurzweil is going to lose the war with time.
Its days like this that im glad to have 1998-2002 shows. I cannot stand Jims show, he is really getting bad lately with his "Ive been in rehab and Im better than you" crap.
ReplyDeleteYea.. peaking at 17yo is hardly hitting rock bottom however I don't mind Jimmy's show, even though working in the medical field makes me cringe at some of his shitty, uneducated advice (the guy a while back that would take Viagra and get headaches or something.. "it may be nothing" as Jim said or it may be fucking with his blood pressure as someone thankfully corrected him).
DeleteGot a medical problem? Don't ask a comedian unless you want a laugh before you drop dead.
Thank you so much Dalex. You rule sir... Great Job once again.
ReplyDeleteWow, Game Of Thrones Podcast... got to take a listen to see if it's worth it.
BTW, any news on getting this site (or another one like this) flying under the radar?
Thank you once again.
I really REALLY TRULY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SAM HATE, hes awesome ....love his antagonizing, his delivery, ect
ReplyDeleteMe and you both, dude ;)
DeleteWTF!? little jimmy norton is a white knight for porn stars? "they have a very difficult job" get real! they smoke a little meth, which numbs their holes and they focus on the high while they take dick. yeah they all hate it but it was shitty life decisions that put them there. It's like saying drug dealing is a difficult job! it can be i guess but not in comparison to most 9-5ers.
ReplyDeleteI love jim but it wasn't till bob kelly was beside him giving relationship advise that i realized that jim doesn't have much relationship experience to be telling other what to do and not to do. Can't believe he advised that caller to come out of the closet to his wife when the guy wanted to preserve the marriage.
I just found it ironic how Jim is saying morning hosts that go after pornstars are hack and that is what Opie does everytime a pornstar is on the show
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete*deleted and reposted for a typo*
DeleteHere's the thing,
Any show without Ope is essentially a podcast. The conversations meander and there's no structure. Which is ok, but I think the sharpest, funniest stuff comes when things are kept tight and quick and topics get shifted before things get stale.
Good jokes and funny bits need structure. Jim and Bob are two really funny comics, but 1 hour in, I don't know if I've laughed once.
-insert hippie voice-
It's like this man, Opie is the road and Ant, Jim, and the guest comics are the like the cars man. You need the road if you want smooth driving bro or else you're off-roading and that gets real bumpy.
Nice! That's a good analogy and I couldn't agree more. Regardless of who is missing, the show is never the same without all 3 guys.. granted Ant and Jim shows are easier to listen to than Grim shows but they're both rare so I'm not complaining.
DeleteIs a dead air contest considered keeping it tight? And how long before a bit goes stale, 1 lvl of candy crush or a sudoku square?
DeleteYou should've made a list, that's always interesting and fun.
I've been finding him really annoying the past couple weeks, but I think Ope is the biggest victim of the restrictions that Sirius has put on them. If you listen to the XM shows when they were allowed to be much more brutal, he contributed a lot more; he'd either be a great straight man for Jim/Ant/Patrice/Louie/etc shitting on a guest or caller, or he could be pretty vicious himself. Farrah the other day was a great example - in '07 or so, no way would he have tolerated her boring cunty little stories. Part of it might be the whole kid thing, too, I guess.
DeleteThat sounds very accurate. I couldn't have said it any better myself. They chose to sign the contract and now they have to fulfill it. Liberty Media takeover didn't really do much of anything to change the situation for the better.
DeleteLet's all agree to disagree. Nobody's perfect. Different strokes for different folks. You say toe-may-toe I say toe-mah-toe. Ya can't please everybody. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. What are ya going to do? Those are the breaks. Opinions are like assholes.
DeleteEverybody's a critic.
A flower by a different name smells just as sweet. A bird in the hand beats two in the bush. Today's the first day of the rest of your life. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Am I right or am I right?
You're absolutely right Ken! Hey you know life's tough and ya gotta tough it out you know? You can't just go all about huffin and puffin ey when life gives you lemons you gotta make lemonade and do your job out there butwhatthehelldoIknow?!
Deletelol
Deleteya win some ya lose some. rome wasn't built in a day. shit happens, etc
Finally a No host show! I'm tired of listening to those buffoons with the same dumb shit to say. Time to mix it up! This made my week
ReplyDeleteI will never understand....
Deleteill take a bob and jim show why not!
ReplyDeleteYou faggots who hate Opie can now officially shut the fuck up. You got your wish. (FOR 1 DAY)
ReplyDeleteExactly.. and what a fucking snoozaroo.
DeleteNow don't spoil anything you silly willies! I didn't get to the show yet.
DeleteAnd what wish is that? I want to listen to Ant and Jim, two funny people IMO, and NOT Opie. So do I get that today? You pussies who bitch about the 'Opie hate' are more faggot then the faggots who bitch about Opie.
DeleteLol Jimmy said himself they're just chatting, not doing a show. You're a silly person for not hearing that and understanding there is no validation of Opie. Nice try though :)
DeleteYea you tell em!
DeleteTop billing, decades in the biz, a dedicated fanbase, and multiple millions are no validation at all!
Wait a minute...those things are the definition of validation.
I was a fool to agree with you.
You've made me look silly on this comment board!
I will never forgive you.
You're the worst person in the world.
Do you want a list of no talent hacks who have a huge dedicated fanbase and multiple millions in the bank ?
DeleteI like Opie. Most times. But I get so tired of hearing him say 1. We've been doing this a long fucking time 2. I'm not gonna sit here and lie to ya 3. Viral video.
DeleteNaw how cute, little Ken is so mad he posts entirely in sarcasm. If money and fanbase size is any indication, Bieber is the most validated star on the planet.
DeleteYou poor, ignorant fellow.
HOLD ON PrimeEvil! That's rough. That one's a little rough.
DeleteHillarious! Hillarious...PERIOD!
DeleteCan someone upload yesterday's ron and fez to hulkshare? Media fire isn't working on iPhone.
ReplyDeleteHulkshare requires an account so I had to go with a different host (credit goes to the guy that posted it yesterday): http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/64780945/file.html
DeleteWorked. Merci.
DeleteI miss Ron and fez :(
ReplyDeleteI think one of the main things kinda bugging me is that they still haven't talked about the PRISM news or anything remotely important in world events recently.
ReplyDeleteGenerally they've been alright, and I know it's not their job and it's not like they're gonna break new ground or say anything insightful about it. It seems a little odd to just ignore it. Especially to focus on something like the new (boring) interns and their hilarious preferential treatment (ugh), interviewing Farrah Abraham (who?), or once again harp on the Treyvon-Zimmerman trial. They still haven't talked about 3D gun printing/Defense Distributed (why not interview Cody Wilson?) or the new law they're passing in NY regarding making/printing your own guns, something far more interesting and in the same genre as the Treyvon case; minus the veiled racism.
The interview yesterday was fuckin awesome as were Jim's recent nervous 'accent trances', but there's a few significant things that have happened relating to several fundamental rights in the constitution being attacked (1st, 2nd, 4th, etc.) which I assume Ant and Jim sincerely care about, but which have only had a max of 3 minutes air time so far.
I enjoyed Opie today.
ReplyDeleteJ566040@gmail.com. someone just send me the link to R&F
ReplyDeletehey guys I would love to get in on the Ron and Fez being passed around. I've been listening to them every day for years now, even more than OandA... I NEED IT!! haha
ReplyDeletemy email is casedot@gmail.com
Deletewould like the R&F link as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks onefitworld@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI found R&F here...http://tinyurl.com/RFishere I had to register but its there
ReplyDeleteIt won't even let me register... =(
DeleteE. dubya cox on Twitter for RnF
ReplyDeleteT.Hanks
DeleteThanks man!
DeleteScottyonpt@gmail.com any ron and fez links? Please.
ReplyDeleteUncle Pauls Hideout has Ron and Fez
ReplyDeletewill GAY be putting out Roland's Food Court tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteIs there any particular reason for both Op and Ant being out on the same day? Just seems odd they'd leave it all in lil' Yimmy's hands rather than putting a worst of on. Could there be an interesting story for Monday?
ReplyDeleteI'll pass on the Jim, Bob and Sam show though. It's bad enough Op reminding us all about his kids pretty much every day, nevermind Bobby banging on about his now.
Anyone know any other source for the show in case this goes down?
ReplyDeleteThis dude does such an amazing job everyday.
Thanks for everything man!
Friday's RF - Speacial thanks @UPH http://www.mediafire.com/download/3crxnn37c8s3pb8/Ron_%26_Fez_-_2013-06-14_Fri_.mp3
ReplyDeleteAny info on finding Dave and Peppers Saturday show? Ted was the only option I found for that. This week has been like learning how to walk again. Thanks
ReplyDeleteDavey Mac Sports program? Anyone? Ted please come back in some capacity ffs. This is bullshit...
ReplyDeletedaveymacsportsprogram2013-0615-fullshow
Deletehttp://www.mediafire.com/?rra2l3q99rqf2pv
Thank you so much! ESD is a fucking riot.
DeleteSo when will you hypocrites start bitching about Bobby's "dumb kid stories"? I won't hold my breath, it's obvious when people are firing on nothing more than a grudge.
ReplyDeleteDude.. you say we're hypocrites? Opie was the one who led the crusade against people and kid stories. For someone who thinks people are sheeple, you certainly are blind to this reality.
DeleteIt's completely understandable. When you're a childless guy (or even just a childless person, it's one of the most annoying things to hear a person going on and on about their kid. But when you actually have a kid - I know it sounds like a dumb cliche - but it really is the most transforming, life-changing experience you can have. And you suddenly find yourself telling glassy-eyed strangers all about what your kid did the day before. It sucks but you won't really understand it until you've had one. Suddenly you understand why all those douches were being douches.
DeleteLOL! Well, it might be that it's because Bobby's actually entertaining. I'm much less annoyed by baby-stories in general than contemplating that Opie has brought two shits into the world to mould into his douchie self.
DeleteOnly Opie kid story that was funny (thanks to Ant) is when he took his kid to central park and they saw a racoon.He said that his kid pointed and yelled "acoon acoon" and Ant rang his racist bell in the background xD i laughed my ass off.
DeleteI'm blind to this reality? You expect a guy whose name is in the title of the show to not talk about his personal life yet don't give a fuck (and actually look forward to) Ant and Jim talking about theirs.. because listening to a 52yo man talk about partying with 18yo girls isn't old and kinda hack. But regardless, now Bobby can start with his kid stories and I expect every single one of you who bitch about Op's "dumb kid stories" to be consistent and bitch about Bobby's too.. this isn't rocket science, bitching about one and not the other makes you a hypocrite. Really simple stuff..
DeleteThere's a saying for shit like this; What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
..and big deal Op "led the crusade against people and kid stories", you aren't allowed to change and mature after having a kid? Whatevs, maybe one day you'll grow up to see the errors in your fucked logic.
Deleteop's kid stories are terrible, Ant's racial rants are fucking exhausting
Deleteand Jimmy's photo obsession is embarrassing. there are three things from
each guy i find fucking awful on the show (jimmy's maybe less because
he's self effacing about it) so there you go, i'm sure there is stuff that
irks all these guys about the trio, it just seems one sided.
Of course there are things about all 3 that's annoying but these dicks only ever bitch about Op, you'll almost never see them take issue with anything Ant and Jim do. For example, Jimmy completely derailing the Zimmerman interview so we could listen to Ozzy mumble about the new Sabbath album was infuriating and I couldn't give a fuck about GZ if I tried. The same goes with Ant's fawning over the average interns.
DeleteOp only has to say he's tired because his son is sick and it's an issue yet Bobby talks about a newborn for an hour.. but lets ignore that because "he's funny". And I'd bet money that the next time Bobby is in studio with Op and they start talking kids, people will again bitch about Opie and his "dumb kid" while giving Bobby a pass. That is the lack of consistency I'm talking about.
Here's a list.
DeleteAnd I'm not gonna front.
1. Opie Sucks!
And your mom's a cunt.
...PERIOD!
Bobby had his kid last week. I don't know if you listened to him talking or just came here to have another whinge, but the story was mainly focused on Bobby and his wife. Opie's stories consist of "hey my kid called this guy a monster uh heh heh heh heh heh (<forced opie laugh)" and then Ant doing his forced laugh until a better topic comes up.
DeleteBecause I'm not a delusional nut, I'll be happy to admit if Bobby ends up relaying information about boring shit his kid does, but I have to say the furor in which you jump on bobby for having a baby a week ago and comparing it to Gregs daily son update proves you are blind to the reality.
Lifesaver
ReplyDeleteAs always, I thank you very much for putting this blog together.
ReplyDeleteI listen to every minute of every show regardless of who is on.
Big thanks from England!
Wow! An Opie bitchfest on a Sunday! That is passion for a position.
ReplyDeleteTypical Opie bitchfest session here:
DeleteOpie defender: Stop complaining about Opie, you bunch of cunts. If you don't like him, don't listen to the show!
Someone else: Fuck you. You're a product of incest and you dropped out of your mother's wrinkly, ugly AIDS infested twat. Opie is the biggest hack ever. He's always interrupting guests, playing crossword puzzles and flat out never has anything useful to say. He's one step up from Fez. You're the kind of shithead that thinks Fez's constant crying and lack of anything to say on Ron and Fez is funny!
Opie defender: Dude, Opie is the GLUE that holds everything together!!!! THE FUCKING GLUE!!!!! He never said that he was a comedian, you dipshit. I don't know why any of you haters have to come here and spam up the blog with your complaints. Take it to Wackbag if you don't like it.
Someone else: Eat a dick, faggot. Go marry Opie if you love him so much. I bet you would LOVE to suck his cock if you had the chance. Come on. Fuck him Scott Thorson style.
Someone else #2: Look guys! All the characters on the show get annoying after a while. Opie and his dumb kid stories, Ant and his obsession with guns and race and Jimmy with his bullshit horror stories about his exaggerated alcoholism.
The end. Wash, rinse, and repeat ad nauseum.
Easy. I've never said Op is without his fault, he has them in spades but so do the other 2 and so does everyone for that matter. I just want people to be consistent in their bitching, that's all.
DeleteI was making fun of how often this same discussion happens almost every single day here. This wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
DeleteLol.. it's all good, dude. That reply came out far more serious than I intended, when all is said and done I actually concur.
Deleteanyone have a link to rolands food court?
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all fans of Opie, if not you why would you go out of your way to find his show
ReplyDeleteI don't even watch that TBS show that Ope is on, but I heard it's terrible.
DeleteIt is, typical hidden camera/wacky prank show.. nothing that hasn't been done a thousand times over.
DeleteHey guys, if you're looking for a source for davey mac xl, check out struff.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.struff.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php/187-Davey-Mac-Sports-Program