2013 June 06 - Rob Delaney - Crispin Glover

Crispin Glover is a well dressed gentleman.


2013-06-06-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-06-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-06-06-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-06-OASS-64K Mediafire ST



Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.


Paris Jackson
Recap on David Lee Roth's appearance from yesterday's show. Lawyers are going after YouTube accounts again. A fan sends a gift. Paris Jackson's attempted suicide. An 84 year old Florida woman wins the Powerball.

Comedian Rob Delaney drops by today to promote his new board game War of Words.

Crispin Glover joins in studio today to promote 'a movie, some talk and a slide show'. 

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show today and hopefully he gets really high, makes an appearance on Late Night, but instead of David Letterman being all funny, hes shoots him point blank in the chest seven times. EDIT: there was no shit show today.

Rob Delaney shows off his new War of Words.. thing.



51 comments:

  1. Sweeet! Thanks for making another day tolerable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your descriptions of Sammie's fantasy deaths always put a skip in my step. It would be wonderful if Letterman did shoot him 7 times in the chest on tv. And then, being a responsible NY gun owner, loaded another 7 round clip and emptied it in his head. Just to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had any shit from Sirius lawyers DALEX?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. And if we get pinched someone will take over.

      Delete
    2. In case it ever happens, just know that the Bison loves you.

      Delete
    3. Quit fucking bringing it up before you jinx the site you rat muthafucker

      Delete
    4. Slap yourself.

      Delete
    5. After bankers, lawyers are generally the second worst kind scumbags working in America today and ruining lives. Politicians are tied with them, IMHO. Fuck them for trying to ruin our source of daily entertainment. Keep going, Dale! :)

      Delete
    6. If Dalex should fall who will pick up his gun (with a 7 bullet clip) and continue to fight?

      Delete
    7. I wouldn't worry about it. you all can keep an eye on my band page at http://sickfuckinpuppies.blogspot.com/ just in case shit goes down.

      Delete
  4. Mr. Dalex you rule sir.. can't wait 4 the crispin glover interview and how well rob does...

    Thank you once again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. best line up of guests in like 15 years

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has Delaney ever talked about what happened with his set on Kimmel?

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAExjfKDpf4

    ReplyDelete
  8. when i herd Anthony singing the word mutter it was so close to a Rammstein song Mütter

    ReplyDelete
  9. crispy glover is a fuckin charlatan. enter the void stunk, he hates his audience and wants them thrown in prison but wishes they would crowd source fund his projects since no hollywood jew is ever gonna. fuck em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad somebody said it, they guy is fucking clueless. The guy basically thinks anything in digital format cannot be monetized, yet the profits from the recording industry keep growing.

      Guess we better get some kind of government intervention on this internet thingy before more people share his stupid fucking movies.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. His interview made him come off like a fuckin' retard.

      Delete
  10. Sex Toy story with video
    http://www.wistv.com/story/22492472/sex-toys-stolen-in-car-prowl-in-sandy?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8955111

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the chick hot enough to warrant viewing that piece?

      Delete
  11. She's not bad. I just like a visual to go along with the most visual radio program ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they could figure out how to do RADIO. It's so annoying having like 12 different youtube videos I need to watch a day. Fuckin bums

      Delete
  12. is it me, or was that the worst/longest/most devoid of anything interview ever....and the rat catcher thing, wtf?!!?!? im open to alot of things, maybe i dont get it or maybe hes too cool for the room, but i can't think of a worse interview/hour of radio ever....
    enough w/ Ants Back to the future obession, who cares

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crispin Glover is the Hipster Genesis.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crispin Glover is a bit of douche but I agree with his opinion of war movies like Full Metal Jacket compared to the modern ones by Spielberg.. even though he answered his own question earlier as to why big 'Pro-war' movies get funding. It's government funding and pure propaganda, or it's not and 'White House Down' will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I meant to post this yesterday and this may have been brought up before but I have noticed over the last 12 years I have been listening to them that opie thinks he is a math genius. He is always trying to do math really fast to throw out the answer faster then any one else. I like the guy don't get me wrong but I notice he had been doing it more often. Maybe I listen to much seeing that I have every show just about since there times on WAAF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE Opie, and YES; one of his adorable quirks is he needs to "figure out" sums.

      YIMMY: "So, I got sober in 1986."
      DOPE: "Jeeeezussss...wait...that's like 25 years ago...hold on...27 years ago...that was 27 years ago. Right? You got sober 27 years ago. Wow, Jimmy...27 years is a FUCKIN' long time! FHUUUUUUCK!
      What were your 5 favorite songs from 1986? Ant, you go first, then we can go around the room."


      Fucking HACK!

      Delete
  16. DALEX, Ever think of making it a private site that after a month of signups, it turns into an invite only site to avoid being shut down?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought gloves movie was about space aliens coming down and taking over people's brains till darth vader scared him .... Hey you get your damn hands off her

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope the delay for today's show is due to them going long instead of something more sinister!

    ReplyDelete
  19. god today's show just wont end.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful birthday present for me today, an extra long O&A show. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww ziebzin10....how could I read such a baited birthday hook of a comment and not wish you a happy birthday....(minimal sarcasm intended)

    Happy Birthday dude. Thank you for your service.

    Also, I should use this opportunity to repeat my comment that mysteriously disappeared yesterday....that comment was:

    "Crsipin Glover is The Hipster Genesis"

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had a comment disappear this morning. Did you actually see your comment displayed in the thread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it happen too, mainly when posting from my Android. I've found if I don't let the site fully load with the highlighted yellow 'your comment has been pubished' text at the bottom then it stuffs up for some reason and the comment doesn't post.

      Delete
    2. Often times, people post things that include foreign characters that blogger interprets as spam and are sent to a spam folder.

      Delete
    3. Emptied the spam folder you should see them now.

      Delete
  23. I don't see near as much hate for Roland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could anyone hate the lovable ball of gibberish? I enjoy when Roland gets on mic every time he's in studio.

      Delete
  24. Spinning MP3 now. Please continue to standby, and thank you for your patience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A hearty THANK YOU for another fine week, good Sir. And have yourself a good weekend.

      Delete
  25. Ya know, I did not hear lovely Sam Roberts yesterday so I am wondering if they went long today to cover for the absence of the Shit Show.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you sir for everything you do ..we will gladly wait

    ReplyDelete