2013-06-18-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-18-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-18-SS-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-18-OA-128K Mediafire DL HQ
2013-06-18-OA-128K Mediafire ST HQ
2013-06-18-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-18-OASS-64K Mediafire ST
2013-06-18-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-18-OASS-64K Mediafire ST
Today on GAY: Check back all day for updated pics, videos and summary.
An update on Op's back problems and his visit to the doctor. They take a listen to audio of a radio stations offensive joke. The apology is made. Extended debate over free speech.
![]() |
| Steve Byrne |
Amy Schumer in studio to discuss her show "Inside Amy" and other girl stuff. The interns joins in for a few laughs.
Sam Hosts the Shit Show. Will have the show posted later today.
As mentioned on today's show:



@ATLeut for R&F
ReplyDeleteUghh more intern crap...ZZzzZZz
ReplyDeleteMmhmm.. just don't say anything to Ant directly, he'll go all White Knight on you. It's embarrassing.
DeleteLoving the 128k, Dalex.. you're doing the Lord's work. Many thanks!
128 is amazing. It's too bad the file size is 189mb. yikes. This was only a product of accident so I won't be doing this everyday.
DeleteNo complaints here, I'll happily enjoy it while it lasts.
DeleteThe brunette intern is very bangable.
ReplyDeleteI LOATHE the girl inters....all they do is giggle and distract Anthony. They put the breaks on the funny.
ReplyDeleteI saw a bit of Amy Schumer's show the other day. So many non sequitir moments and really random too. What does everyone here think of it? Ant seemed to love it.
ReplyDeleteit's a thing...on tv...and a lot of O&A alumni get featured so that's good. i guess.
DeleteIt's crap. If it makes it past this season I'll be very surprised.
Deletealready got picked up for season 2...
DeleteI think it has clever content. It's very edgy but the production value just isnt there. Comes off like a cartoon at times. And that music bed at the end of a bit is just terrible.
DeleteI cannot watch the show. I feel she is a bit overrated in a comedic sense. But I think that I am in the minority so I hope she does well. I like that she allows people from the O&A to appear in her show. I also do not find Jim Norton very funny when he makes appearances on Jay Leno. It is reminiscent of when I used to anxiously wait for Howard Stern to do Dave Letterman. Never was he funny.
DeleteI'll keep watching just for the O&A appearances. It would help the show if there was some kind of story structure or plot behind it rather than just a bunch of different bits. I've been meaning to watch more Maron, which to me sounds better.
Delete@Mediascience Yea sorry I meant if it makes it past the 2nd season. Same with the jeselnik offensive. Is this really what comedy is coming to?
DeleteLouis C.K.'s Oh My God was absolutely hilarious. Out of all these comedy shows that have come out in recent years, I still think Louie is the best one, though it can get pretty dark sometimes and I really like Wilfred too.
DeleteIn any sketch show, 100% of it will never be great, but she definitely has had some good sketches, and some duds, the segways and music get on my nerves, the woman on the street stuff have either been dull or funny but if ure not a fan ure not a fan...
DeleteI can't get over the fact the Kroll show got picked up...i like him as an actor but 85% of that show was awful
Yeah, the segways or dumb music are definitely not needed. Simple intro, maybe a public domain theme song like with Curb Your Enthusiasm or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and then nothing but the best bits Amy Schumer can come up with. It will gain a good following if the material is good and if CC is able to advertise it properly. It would save Comedy Central some money in case it flopped.
DeleteThe guys ball wash (in this case, cunt wash) their mates whatever the project is. I find her funny, but not funny enough to deserve the praise she gets. Maybe I am just sad Patrice never got some half hour horseshit to play around with.
DeleteFuck I miss that big loud negro :(
I've noticed that too. It's hard to tell whether the boys like Amy Schumer just for her looks or for her actual comedy. A fucking Patrice show would kicked so much ass and it seemed that he was becoming much more well known up until his death. It's a crying shame.
DeleteThe new comedy central channel on sxm has been playing a lot of patrice. fuckin great. I agree with Bison, that there is a lot of ball washing going on. I doubt the boys even watch the show. Op didn't even notice that jim was in that clip with bob in the massage parlor scene. I mean, it's like with the interns, what are they going to do? say that amy's show could use work and she isn't attractive, just like the dullard interns? Then be in an awkward position every time they cross paths? Of course they have to ball/cunt wash their friends. And even their friends friends.
DeleteI have noticed that since Jimmy felt slighted by amy a couple months back for not re-tweeting his special show ad, he has been a little stand-offish.
The only sign that even one of the boys bothered to tune in was when Anthony posted a photo on Twitter of the show playing on his flat screen TV and then referred to Club Soda Kenny's appearance in a later tweet. Tons of ass kissing going on. If Schumer wasn't their friend, they would probably rip the entire show apart.
Deleteholy shitballs, enough with the interns.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that.
Deleteholla!
DeleteI couldn't finish the show, I just can't handle how fucking annoying that is. Fucking horrid.
DeleteMakes me glad I didn't even finish listening to the show. I miss Allan already.
Deletethe faces of jim, sal and steve byrne in that picture of the interns are priceless. I guess it sums up how the listeners feel about the girl intern bits, some are confused and embarassed by it (sal and steve) while others clearly try to hide the fact they masturbate to it (jim)
ReplyDeleteHa the 790 Sports Zone guys that got canned did not deserve that punishment but their show was horrible to look at. Three overly bald guys with way too much testosterone whose Atlanta radio show was televised. Very few guys can pull off the shaved 'cue ball' look. When guys start losing their hair too many opt for the shaved head look and it just doesn't work, these three clowns were no exception. They did not deserve their fate however.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know what happened to Stern Geek? did he get bit by SXM?
ReplyDeleteI don't think he would be that big of a loss anyway. As people here have said, he's an aggregator of content. He uses downloads from sites like this and the former Ted's and puts ads on the links. Is that Ron and Fez U scammer still doing his shit?
Deletehis twitter appears to have updated content, your recordings from today no doubt.
DeleteWe could only hope, leeching assholes!
DeleteI doubt he was contacted. The pages is still up, but I don't see updates past the 11th. They would have encouraged him to pull all of the content.
DeleteJimmy appears to be in the middle of a soulful hum, like an R&B background singer.
ReplyDeleteI hate anthony's fucktoy intern whores
ReplyDeleteJimmy is completely wrong about what drove the 'supposed' outrage over the use of the word nigger. It was not the Michael Richards meltdown. It is all driven by the media. Also what drives 'talent' to get fired is the Corporate establishment's obsession with not wanting to pay lawyers to defend them in frivolous lawsuits. In running my engineering firm, I have to deal with companies and their vapid Human Resources people and these HR folks look down on employees & see them as nothing more than potential liabilities. It is disgraceful. Has anyone gone through a downsizing where you see good people get shown the door? Extremely unpleasant! I am off on a tangent. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteThose interns are far from being hot, let alone cute. The boys are awesome but their tastes in women are pretty lame.
ReplyDeleteAnt likes young pussy and young pussy likes money.. why else would a 17yo (now 18yo) shack up with a 52yo.
DeleteThat said, I'll always be of the opinion that as long as Ant's happy then to each their own. However, if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times.. those interns are very average airhead giggly annoyances at best and the sooner they finish their internship the better. They do nothing but grind the show to a screeching halt and the drooling and fawning over them is nothing short of sad and embarrassing.
I'd rather listen to Denny ramp up songs for an hour.
I hope Joe Piscopo impregnates the O&A interns
ReplyDeleteOn the Intern front: I have no proof or anything to offer, but I wonder if this is sxm management testing the boys with the girls. They have not been allowed to have girl interns for quite some time. (since what's her name...) I wonder if they will ever step it up with the bits in the future.
ReplyDeleteThat or management is just trying to please human resources by getting two token girls into that sausage fest.
DeleteIn the first picture, is that the guy intern there behind the glass?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteIf anyone was using Stern Geek to get shows, and you were confused why it suddenly stopped, I guess he moved to facebook. The facebook just links back to the twitter (https://twitter.com/SternGeek).
ReplyDeleteLike always, he has Ron and Fez shows on there. If anyone pointed this out before, I'm going to look like a complete fool. I'm a complete fool anyway, so that doesn't matter.
"Your a fleshlight with a dim bulb" line of the year
ReplyDeletei agree 100% funny shit
DeleteUgh! They had to go back to that Lady Di bit after Cris Rock left the studio. It is extremely cringeworthy when they degrade people of lesser stature.
ReplyDeleteR&F http://goo.gl/Oi8Kj
ReplyDelete@ATLeut
Amy Schumer is an unfunny cunt. Am I alone in this?
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. However, I did not think this interview was that bad. I was going to mention in an earlier comment that I think all of her interviews are the same. If you have heard one Amy appearance you have heard them all but I was not bothered by today's appearance. I would say the Lady Di bit was extremely unfunny, old and tired. I am guessing that's what all of the Bobo bits were like.
DeleteTotally agree, how Amy is so popular I'll never know. I haven't got to her on this show yet but I guessing she makes a bunch of "I'm easy" jokes. As for Lady Di, her as well as Bobo as well as Patti.. they all need to move on, Bobo especially. He stopped being funny about 3yrs ago, it's just pathetic now.
DeleteShe's so popular because she's a broad. If any dude went out and did the same or similar material, he wouldn't have a show on CC or anything Schumer has gotten. It's the same for Whitney Cummings, in my opinion. I have never really found either of them to be that funny.
DeleteCan someone send a Ron and fez link to me. I've tried all of the addresses but no luck.
ReplyDeleteKenk103@hotmail.com
Thanks
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jw99969s4271mel/Ron+%26+Fez+-+2013-06-18+Tue.mp3
ReplyDeletethanks to our friend in the hideout. and as always thanks dalex. lif egoes by easier because of ur efforts.
Thank you!
DeleteI hope whoo kid runs a train on those stupid interns
ReplyDeleteI can guarantee you the interns laugh at Anthony when they are alone.Ant probably thinks that if he didn't have a radio or was their boss show these girls (who r ugly) would actually speak to him.Its like he has never seen a girl and then bitches about white knights when he puts any young girl on a pedal stool.
ReplyDeletePedal stool?
DeleteYimmy is unleashing the silent gasser
ReplyDeleteMOST ANNOYING INTRO i have ever heard
ReplyDelete