2013 June 4 - Jim Breuer

Heated: When it comes to guns, Anthony is known as the master-debater.
2013-06-04-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-04-OASS-64K Mediafire direct
2013-06-04-OASS-64K Mediafire stream



Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.


Taco licker gets a mention
Viral video day today. Doc Gooden cancels the O&A show. Opie gets into a little situation. An eruption of southern food reviews. 

Michael Douglas is now denying oral sex gave him cancer. Dunkin Doughnuts new breakfast sandwich. Jimmy hates Cronuts. Justin Bieber is still a douchebag. 

Sam’s awful anniversary weekend with Mick Foley and a video of a drone’s near miss with a plane. 

Jim Breuer stops by the studio today to debate guns and discuss his daughter dating, guns and the Boston Bombing and a little asshole tickling. Protests in Turkey and Jim talks about his honeymoon.

Sam Roberts hosts the shit show and hopefully some fried food gives him a heart attack.


Opie makes a discovery.







33 comments:

  1. Opie could stand to suppress that high-pitched voice a bit. Just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. I like him but the voice is fucking annoying.

      Delete
  2. omg breur yuck he stinks no talent douche humuna humuna humuna ed norton LULZITROLLU

    THANKS DALEX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you won't be listening today? Or just the Jim Breuer portion of the show?

      Delete
    2. "LULZITROLLU"

      Im 12, and wat is dis ? kek

      Delete
    3. i r best troll

      Delete
    4. Good one. Sometimes I am tempted to do that. But there are people out there that do not like Jim Breuer so I understand. The real trolls are the ones that chime in with the Opie hatred. They know that they are trying to stir up the pot a bit.

      Delete
    5. Don't fucking count on that, Opie-lover. I point out how awful Opie is merely as an exasperative statement of FACT; I couldn't care less what you think about it. The type of jackasses who consider Opie "good radio" are the same who laugh at Geico commercials; tiny-brained nitwits who can't grasp that Opie's a steaming pile compared to Ant and Jim. Suck it!

      Delete
  3. Hearing Sam is about as funny as getting shot in the neck with an arrow, only to find there's a gas bill attached to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a lot of Sam in today's show? Also, I wonder if there are people that hate Sam's voice but listen to the Shit Show. There is a great deal of disdain for young Sam out there.

      Delete
    2. sammy is a shut in that thinks he has his finger on the pulse of todays youth. He offers nothing, brings very little, and throws Erock under the bus whenever he can.

      I don't like opie either but at least there are other reasons to listen and enjoy the main show. With the shit show, their are none. fuck sam and the horse he rode in on.

      The man only eats like 6 foods, is very frugal, and won't put effort into his appearance to get his dream job (WWE). And now is too lazy to broadcast his own show live! doesn't he remind you of a friend in your life that aggrevates you?

      Done venting now, lol.

      Delete
    3. Ha ha! That is f'ing hilarious. Mr. VanDamme brings up some very good and valid points. The only thing that annoys me about O&A's hole known as Sam, is the way he embraces hiphop and projects it on the boys. But he does not do it that often.

      Delete
    4. Sam was hired for that reason. He is the typecast everyone hates. The boys did this on purpose... they love to annoy us and Sam brings allot to the table

      Delete
  4. Hate sam hes the hole they alyways talk about

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would just like to say that you absolutely rule for doing this everyday. it must be a pain but we all really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Truer words have never been spoken.

      Delete
    2. I will log in just to agree! We love Dalex and all his efforts and appreciate the challenges he overcomes daily. . Ted also. Donate if you haven't. I guarantee that it's cheaper and more convenient than a sxm sub.

      Delete
  6. Goddamn, Bruer is a bit of a moron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda, yeah... He was hysterically funny talking about his kids and shit, but once he started spouting his conspiracy lunacy about the Boston suspects, he started to lose me a bit. The gun argument. too - he clearly didn't understand some of Ant's points (especially the guns-as-deterrents one) so he just dismissed them as being dumb, and dropped some mad fallacious logic ("Yeah, well how would you feel if it was YOUR kid!?").
      Still though, he's a good comic and he made me laugh a lot. More than can be said for some guests.

      Delete
    2. The whole "What if was YOUR kid" was such a terrible argument I was surprised Anthony didn't just laugh him off and Opie didn't just move on. Also his yelling was so obnoxious to me, I nearly turned off the audio.

      Delete
  7. Listening to Jim Breuer makes me want to move to Australia. However, I could not imagine Christmas occurring in the middle of Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It blows.. but it's good for partying on New Years without freezing your ass off.

      Delete
    2. You do make a good point. When I was in Japan with the Marine Corps. the guys demanded that I get to Australia and enjoy the Sheilas down there. Unfortunately I never did.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jimmy egging Breuer on is killing me. Seems to me that Breuer was clueless this was happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo...hmmmmmmm...ahhhhhh?

      Delete
    2. Yes, both Opie and Jimmy laughing loudly at Breuer's comments had to really irritate Anthony. I get where Breuer is coming from but Anthony is correct in that we should not allow the govt to erode our rights. Once gone, they are never coming back.

      Delete
  10. Breuer can be funny, but he's a goddamn idiot, and comedy has kinda passed him by. I loved him when I was a kid too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I disagree with (I guess) everyone. I like sam. I enjoy opie although when he's gone I don't miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy shit Jim Breuer was a bore, didn't laugh nor smile once, I hope he doesn't return for a while.

    ReplyDelete