2013 June 28 - OLD TIMERS SHOW - Stalker Patty - Lady Di - Marion - BOBO - IRA - Colin Quinn

Lady Di - Marion


2013-06-28-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-28-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-28-SS-64K Hulkshare

2013-06-28-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-28-OASS-64K Mediafire ST



We start today with a rundown of the guests for today's show. News on Aaron Hernandez does not look good.  Stalker Patty phoner goes long. Some old clips of Patty crawling naked in mouse traps revisited.

Lady Di and Marion joins in the hilarity. They sing some songs. Bobo joins in studio - brain cells exit studio. Colin Quinn shows up.

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show today but I've heard enough retards for one day.

The donation button was removed due to the news over the past week. A few people have been asking me to make it available again so its back for now for those of you who wish to contribute however, will be taken down in a day or two. Thanks to everyone who help it's much appreciated!

NOTE: ALL of next week will be Worst of. There will be links posted on the right side bar of this blog each day. Most likely there will be no Shit Show, so it will be over at 11:00 am and posted around 11:15 am. Have a great week and see you back here on July 8th!
 
As mentioned on today's show:

Lady Di and Jackie.







87 comments:

  1. My advice: skip today's show. Ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think the post says it all, old timer show. i only started listening since around 2011 so all these people i could care less about. i listened to last half of it live but ya, it's not radio gold. i kinda thought i was listening to howard stern or something, just a big mess of people speaking over one another with a phoned in game at the end. not great, but audible.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Caught every show since 2004 (took AGES but lucky got there before the SpreadTheVirus archive was removed) and it's still turning out to be a painful one. Bobo alone is no longer relevant even to 'linger longer' fans.

      Thanks, Dalex.. have yourself a well deserved long, long weekend.

      Delete
    4. I don't care what you turkeys say, I'm excited for this show. Literally any show with Colin is a show I want to hear.

      Delete
    5. I hear ya James! These other commenters are really giving the show a good ribbing, but I don't go for that kind of stuff when it comes to The Legend! Keep it positive folks, LOL!
      #IDGAC #KeepItTough

      Delete
    6. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all! That's what I always say.

      Delete
    7. Stalker Patti is still great, just keeps on keeping on.. far more respectable than Bobo's infuriating nonsense.

      Delete
    8. Alright. I judged Patti's call too soon. She seems sweet despite her incompetence. It's a refreshing break from the constant talk about the news or the Trayvon case that I don't give one damn about. Can't wait to get to the part with Colin.

      Delete
    9. Gotta agree, retract my original comment and go fuck myself.

      Lady Di and Marion are nuts and Jimmy is killing! Best show of the week.

      Delete
    10. DS you're a stupid person.

      Delete
    11. @Bison: Calm down, fanboy.

      Delete
    12. To anyone who decided to skip the show today, give it about 45 minutes or so and it really starts to pick up. Great comedic payoff all around. I'm gonna have to relisten to part of the beginning much more carefully especially for any hidden jokes and clever lines.

      Delete
    13. "Alright let's put the headphones back on so we're back on the air."
      At first I felt bad when I realized they actually were retarded, then it made me laugh even more.

      Delete
    14. yeah bison, what a fanboy, you will give a show that you listen to daily a chance...... i wonder what people like DS & other radio experts consider a GREAT Show...sounds like Opie & sam would have to be out sick....Ant can't tlak about guns, trials, or politics, and Jimmy can't talk about sobriety....which leaves Jim and Ant to do what....... go listen to the "golden days" and you will cringe trust me.... its all not gold, but Friday's show was fn classic

      Delete
  2. Look at that awful, bulbous alcoholic nose on Lady Di....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Ant wasn't wrong when he called her "WC Fields face"

      Delete
    2. Ant makes me laugh so hard with that voice.

      Delete
    3. Let's just say . . . the years have not been kind!

      Delete
    4. She and Bobo have the same fuckin' nose. Coincidence?

      Delete
    5. AAAAHYES never work around children and animals with a bleeding vagina AAAAAHYES.

      Delete
    6. All kidding aside, Lady Di(e) will not live much longer; she is in advanced stages of alcoholism. Sounds to me like she has the DT's.

      Delete
  3. Sorry for being a dummy but what's up with the donation button? What news?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh... the less you know the better. Just give the guy a few bucks. Keep Calm and Carry On.

      Delete
    2. Aha. Already have. And I'm a "Limey", that's our national motto.

      Delete
    3. lol You don't have to donate, its for the people who actually ASK me for a place to donate.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Word, yo.

      Imma continue to listen to every second.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colin Quinn is always worth listening for. also the boys will be smashing retards all day...how can you not love that? what do you people want? more shitty opinions on news you dont give a fuck about?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Col!!! but i'm gonna skip today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me a while to "get" today's show, but a lot of it feels like the stuff O&A used to do all the time when they brought in people like Tippy Tom. Once you understand that, the show will be much better. It's also great to hear the boys having some actual fun instead of being bitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuck the people that are skipping todays show lady di's bathroom break fucking killed me.

      Delete
  9. Goddamn, I love Iraaaaahhhh... hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hha-3aWEtGI

      Delete
    2. Gives a tingly 'good deed' feeling like I just attended church, Praise his name.

      Delete
  10. "Shut up cunts, it's Bobo time!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me HOWL!
      It really was a studio full of trainables today.

      Delete
    2. This and "Fuck You" are Bobo's best lines ever.

      Delete
    3. I think this is Bobo's magnum opus:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKWNDCCc1Is

      Delete
  11. I will never understand how people hate Bobo. I have laughed until I cried every single time he's on the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto.

      One of my favorite Bobo moments was here. It's priceless.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22NTH9SeFnQ

      Delete
    2. Bobo rules. My favorite show with Bobo is "Bobo auditions for Joe Derosa, with Patrice in the studio when Bobo goes vs The virus and calls Erock Optimus prime rib lmao

      Delete
    3. My favorite bobo show was the dating game. He actually was turning down a girl because he felt she wasn't a "true" Mets fan! Lol at retards always

      Delete
  12. The Great Di Winters - http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1719/utiz.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  13. this show was fucking hilarious I am a huge fan of how Colin deconstructs the psychological factor in this cluster fuck

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a little embarrassed to say that I'm enjoying the gaggle of nitwits on today's show.

    ReplyDelete
  15. At first glance I thought the guy in the white shirt in the second to last video was Bobo after a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ATleut. ..please just post the link up here. DALEX said it was cool yesterday. others have done so in the past two weeks. or DM a quick explanation: "try the follow button" didn't help me (obviously)...so once again, please just post here or explain where I can actuallu view a link. pkease please please

    ReplyDelete
  17. one for the old timers! nice....

    i like bobo, but you really have to rest him and spare him for a time. he's concentrated retard.

    actually.... he's of a certain type, and every now and then those "types" come into contact with the show somehow. stalker pat, di, marion, being of those breeds. i've been listening so long and closely over the years, that i can remember specific regular callers a few years back that if the boys had caught on to the "tard" inflection in their voice, we probably would have a few more regular trainables on the show... but then again, they kind of stopped collecting them.

    god, i can't get enough colin EVER! I just want scorch, jocktober, and colin on a constant loop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if u can add some ian halperin to that then my dream show would come true 'his highness' made me laugh with his douchey antics ' google it '

      Delete
    2. All that Ian Halperin crap is on youtube. check out Jasonayeiter.

      Delete
  18. Yes, more scorch scorchings please.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Felt like I was back in the WNEW days! Freakin' awesome show brothas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you know UPH has it everyday commercial free.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Any1 else have any issues tryin to find stuff on uph?? Can't find davey mac link? Any help doggies??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The layout is simple...login and its on the right after you login..or try podcast's.

      Delete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah can someone just link Davey Mac Sports Program XL Here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.struff.com/vbulletin/showthread.php/72526-Davey-Mac-Sports-Program-XL-6-29-13-live-show-MP3-download

      Delete
  24. Roland's Food Court 6/29/13
    http://tinyurl.com/ob3fs9m

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how I have to turn off the sound for the first minute each time so that nobody has to hear THE WORST FUCKING INTRO in human history.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What am I missing to make those videos play?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Dalex how about a single vacation week blog entry so we can get a fresh comment section where I can post my brilliance during the break?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Am I missing something or is today's worst of show just a quick outro then 4 hours of silence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooohhhh wtf happened here? Reupping in a few seconds. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. No problem. Thank you for your service!

      Delete
  29. Am I missing something? Is there a new link up for today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First upload was blank for some reason. Re uploaded and should be working now.

      Delete
    2. Thanks dalex had ur site in mobile not web so couldn't see the link

      Delete
  30. Thank you, Mr Dalex Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Compound is LIVE! 'The N-Word Special' - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-from-the-compound

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archived replay - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/35236097

      Delete
  32. Today's Worst of now on the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much little Dalex...

      the only stain in your impecable record is the fact that the sidebar posts don't show up in my feed reader.

      But no problem at all... Thank you once again.

      Delete
  33. Just donated 20 bucks! I apreciate your effort:)
    But, could someone please enlight me on what "the news was about"?
    Why is the button going away?

    ReplyDelete