2013 June 5 - Jay Mohr - Ethan Hawke - DL Roth - Dwight Gooden



2013-06-05-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-05-JNS-64K  Jim Norton Show
2013-06-05-OAJNS-64K  Mediafire direct
2013-06-05-OAJNS-64K  Mediafire stream
2013-06-05-RF-64K  Hulkshare



Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.

Big boobs prom girl gets a mention.
Crazy guest day. kick off today with a delicious popcorn surprise. A teen with giant honkers is refused from prom. Sexy News Anchor Nicole Brewer Bitches Out Weather Lady on Live TV. Hands free whopper from Burger King and pizza delivery by drone.

Joy Mohr joins in studio. Today we meet intern Jackie nut. Ethan Hawke Stops by to promote his new movie 'The Purge'

David lee Roth in studio to promote his new movie. Video below. Opie finally makes it to Vine and Dwight Gooden makes his way into show.

Jim Norton hosts the Jim Norton Advice Show and will probably talk to alcoholics.








22 comments:

  1. I remember David Lee Roth's last appearance on O&A and let's just say it wasn't.....

    never mind. Decide for yourself. You'll see why his radio show got canned years back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy chit, I did not understand that DL Roth meant David Lee Roth! This should be a great show. I have 31 mins left of Breuer's interview from yesterday, but I might shelve that for another time. Thanks for providing this content to us everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sir... I don't know if anybody has already told you this, but you rule!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your time in putting this blog together. I use it every day as I'm in England and am unable to pay for it.

    Vine. Perfect for Chip. Terrible for Ope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, no picture of Jackie the intern? C'mon O&A!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me I looked everywhere for it. Nothing.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I looked in the usual places but nothing. I love David Lee Roth's line "Peace, love and heavy weapons . . . in case the peace & love doesn't work out." I may use that on some of my more conservative friends.

      Delete
    3. Small pic but it gives you an idea - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jackie-myers/2b/63a/977

      Delete
    4. https://www.facebook.com/jackie.myers.3363

      Delete
  6. Who "contributed" the "Bitchy Newswomen" "nugget"? If @ 30-seconds in you don't realize this is a contrived media-stunt, you're a dullard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KAPOOYAW RON FEZ IS ACTIVATED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Named the link wrong. ;)

      Thanks for putting in the work man.

      Delete
  8. Holy shit David Lee Roth needs to shut the fuck up! Show was amazing before he came on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty intense Jim Norton Advise show today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jay Mohr was fuckin great as always. I hope Ethan had a good time. couldn't tell if jay was annoying him or not.



    Sam is Anti-Denny? fuck Sam...........2 days in arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pod cast on facebook doesn't work for me. where can i find a post for the link?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish Jim would mention "We're Back!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure he has in the past. But David Lee Roth would probably just babble aimlessly over the top of him anyway.

      Delete
  13. Wow, I listened to the whole thing...David Lee Roth really needed to shut his fucking mouth during the Doc Gooden thing. Him "relating" to him was so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Somehow I really dug the DLR short film

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jay Mohr, spectacularly unfunny as usual. He makes DL Roth an enjoyable alternative. Fucking hack. Roll again, next show.

    ReplyDelete