![]() |
| Fun with the O&A interns and dinosaurs |
2013-06-10-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-10-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-10-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-06-10-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-10-OASS-64K Mediafire ST
Today on GAY: Check back all day for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.
Weekend
recap. Antonio talks about his party. Danny gets an invite. Extended Party
talk. The interns visit. Denny makes his way onto the show with his recap of the party. Special thanks @jackbowen on Reddit (@jackbowen6 on the twitter) for his complete recap of the party.
An extensive review of Neil Patrick Harris hosting the Tony Awards. Levitation artist on America's got Talent. Australian base jumper gets into an accident. Alex Jones back in the news, taking over interviews.
Rashad Evans joins in studio to promote UFC 161 vs. Dan Henderson.
Rashad Evans joins in studio to promote UFC 161 vs. Dan Henderson.
Sam hosts the Shit Show, and base jumps off the building and is
tragically killed when his parachute is replaced with a bag of dildos.
Antonio makes his way to Redeye over the weekend.



Hah! The summary of Sam's show almost makes me think about wanting to listen to it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, dude!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat reddit summary was amazing, Danny is suchhhhhh a douche bag. Is the falling out with Opie at Patrice's funeral true? Oohhh Rockstar job? What a life...
ReplyDeleteDanny was fucking horrible on Live from the Compound. Acted like a sensitive passive aggressive douche. No wonder he got fired.
DeleteWhere did you hear about Danny having a fallout with the Opster? Reddit?
DeleteYea thats why I was asking if there was any truth to it
DeleteInteresting! Because if we all remember, the week Danny was fired, Opie and Anthony had a falling out where Opie took a couple of days off. When Opie returned he stated that they had a big fight that they would explain some day but they never did. This was back in February I think. Anthony always liked Danny so if Opie had something to do with Danny getting fired or in the very least not being retained then I can see where there would have been serious friction.
DeleteI thought their fight was about Ant tweeting about Op's brother's restaurant
DeleteWhere was that mentioned?
DeleteREDDIT. It all goes down on redded.com/r/opieandanthony
Deleteyea i did the post on reddit, it was a brief question danny answered as he kinda of sheepishly said that he thought opie didnt have his back, and rumor was that he had it out with him at patrice's benefit last year.
DeleteReally needed a better pic of Ant with the interns, he's missing his aging Lothario look, like . . . "see what I got here? eh? eh?"
ReplyDeleteI seriously hope that Ant doesn't try to spoil Game of Thrones or its season 3 finale for me today or tomorrow. The first two episodes have blown me away so far and have been utterly incredible and wonderfully terrifying!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was going to be one of those super overrated TV shows, but I was wrong. Didn't Opie say he loved the sexual scenes best or something to that effect? I think he missed the whole point of what the show is really about. The sex and violence seem to be icing on top of an already well executed cake.
I signed up for HBO just to see that show, but they even have Louis C.K.'s Oh My God special on their HBO Go service, so I'm definitely keeping it!
Sam better get roasted good. Roasted to the point where he'll die in the fire of well deserved insults.
You better finish it fast!!! Amazing season.
Deleteif you're a reader
Deleteget the books
they are amazing
Yup! I will after I get done with the series, which shouldn't take me long at all. Probably less than a week at most depending on how much I get into it. If my local library doesn't have the books available, I'll be happy to buy them through Kindle.
DeleteI got Breaking Bad done within a week despite having to torrent the first 8 aired episodes of Season 5, which was what also got me curious about GOT.
breaking bad has become trash. The first season was fuckin bad ass! But the moment they introduced the lawyer character (great actor) the show took a nose dive and never recovered. there was no longer any problem solving, he had an answer to everything. They jumped the shark with the mid-air collision and should have ended the series when Gus died. I'm just watching it now cuz i got so much time invested in the show.
DeleteGame of Thrones is fuckin great thru-and-thru
Actually, Bob Odenkirk playing the lawyer is what made me like BB even more because I'd been familiar with his Mr. Show work and it gave the show a nice balance of comic relief and gritty drama.
DeleteThe only really bad episode I didn't like was The Fly and I'm reconsidering watching it again. "Crawl Space," the season 4 finale is probably my all time favorite episode because of all the crazy twists and surprises. Never liked Skyler either.
GOT seems like a completely different show to me which I should enjoy on its own merit. I don't get why people want to spend so much time trying to compare BB to GOT, Mad Men, or The Wire when they all sound completely different to me. Apples to oranges I guess.
" I don't get why people want to..."
DeletePeople are stupid Roberto, people are stupid.
You are insane to think BBad is trash...its the best drama on TV...
DeleteOh and I think it's assumed, does lil' jimmy have a gf now? And how big is he packing?
ReplyDeleteIn the intern pic, Ant looks like a human version of Beeker from the muppets that has fallen on hard times...
ReplyDeleteThat is fucking funny. How true with the Beeker reference. If you know who Beeker is then you will know exactly which photo you are referring to. Fucking hilarious!
Delete"HOT" interns?....The shorter one is "cute"...that's about it...Taller one is pretty fuckin busted.
ReplyDeleteAgreed
Deletethey are both despicable looking. Not sure why all of the guys are drooling over them. I guess standards goes down the older you get ;-)
Deleteyeah, there both fives at best. i understand the guys on the show saying they're cute, cause what else are they going to say and have to talk to them later. but forum wise... eh, if they were offering i'd take it but these girls aren't worth any effort
ReplyDeleteI've had enough of these interns all we get is stupid giggles when the guys say anything. SiriusXM needs to go back to all male interns for the boys. If they can't handle 5's being in the studio what will they do if they ever get a 10?
ReplyDeleteWhat are you a homosexual, Taylor? They won't be getting any more funny interns like David or Stevie, they're all going to be assholes like Sal and no eyebrows guy. And I think the cringiness is funny, funnier than anything some run of the mill male intern has to offer.
DeleteWhat do you mean they won't get funny interns any more? Can you see into the future and tell that were stuck with shitty hole interns that Ant want's to fuck?
DeleteI would prefer to have as little interns as possible. Intern Dana from Ron and Fez was the worst in my opinion and I liked Alan Thicke Jr. The whole Pool Party Rob situation last year was overkill and merely filler for the show.
DeleteDana stunk but Cocomo Joe ruled!
DeleteI can't see into the future but an educated lead me to that conclusion.
DeleteYou see, Sam was in charge when they got all the "good" ones, now that erock, I think, is calling the shots it will be a long line of same-old same-old.
fives at best? what the fuck is wrong with you people
ReplyDeleteJust because a girl is thin doesn't make her hot or cute.
DeleteI'm goin with...short one is a 6.75, and the tall one would roll in at about a 5.5.
ReplyDeleteWhere would one find out in the future about live streams from the compound before they happen? also was looking on YouTube for live at the compound shows but only found other people's re-posts. Anyone know Anthony's YouTube account name?
ReplyDeleteopantxm on the youtubez
DeleteYou should check out his twitter, there's a link for his ustream in the header.
DeleteSubscribe to the LFTC Ustream channel and you'll get an email notification when they go live. Or follow Ant's Twitter. Or both.
DeleteR&F link is messed up
ReplyDeleteyup. and Ted's is down.
Deletefuuuuuhk
thanks for the thank you! ... thank you as well for all your hard work. Big Fan. @jackbowen6 on twitter
ReplyDeleteWhat's going on with teds??
ReplyDeleteOpie's hater voice sounds identical to Tim, the sweeper guy whose 'OHHH NOOO' voice drove Jimmy mental - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JUZxGz7dE4
ReplyDeleteAnyone know what happened to Tedsonaemporium? Site down, backup Blogger and Twitter deleted. Did the Sirius lawyers get to him?
ReplyDeleteMy guess is yes! :(
DeleteI'd be very surprised if they didn't.
DeleteAnyone got R+F?
ReplyDeleteAnyone else hate these 2 girls and their awful giggling? They want to be on the air? 2 uninteresting 5s with even less to say. 2 girls worse than Mashup Nicole's wannabe bad girl/hot chick.
ReplyDeleteNow that Ted's gone is this next? :(
ReplyDeleteHow do you rip the show? Is it possible to do from their online stream? If you're willing to describe how to me I'd be willing to take over if you have to shut this great site down. The lawyers can't do shit to me because I have nothing to lose. If they think pulling down clips and downloads is going to force people to buy subscriptions they're sorely mistaken. All this shit does is build animosity.
ReplyDeleteand provide them with shit to do to justify their pay, so it's on ongoing cycle.
DeleteRIP Ted :(
Tyler Durden could be SiriusXM trying to figure out how we are doing this so they can figure out a way to stop us. Oh shit, my minds all fucked up now and playing tricks on me. who can be trusted.
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs
If someone from say, Australia ran a site would the lawyers be able to touch him?
DeleteSorry dude if the site is in Australia yes it can be shut down. " im in Sydney"
DeleteI would say Russia or china would be the best place to host
Anyone know how to get in contact with Ted? Dude has some money coming his way. Ted post on here and let us know you are ok!
ReplyDeletepretty sure it has nothing to do with money. I'd gladly donate. the lawyers started targeting youtube channels with full shows. these blogs are next. RIP Teds (for now) :(
Deleteback to free sattelite radio trials.
Ted disappears the weekend after Bilderberg? Coincidence? Yea, you can believe what you want.
ReplyDeleteUgh, Ventura is a fucking boob.
I posted a little somethin' on Reddit.
ReplyDeleteThat's sucks, dude. Guess it's time for this site to maybe go private/member's only.
DeleteTed how can we get in contact with you? Email?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI cant believe they shut you down. It annoys me that after all the shit sirius gives ona they go after online shows and people like sterngeek has been around forever. I hate that guys site but i dont know where else to get R&F :/. Thanks for all your work!
Deletethis site may want to consider changing its name to something unrelated to dodge an easy google search?
ReplyDelete"Anthony, Jimmy, and The Hole"
DeleteToo obvious.
DeleteTracer, Pig and (fill-in-the-blank to replace Dianne's name) maybe? :)
DeleteJust kidding.
How about It's a Kettlebell Day Everyday or something like Kettlebell and Frunkis?
Creepy Gay Kid's Blog?
Fulla Fat Tits?
I know these all suck a dick and shitty attempts at show references.
how about "Sam is shit"
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow teds and oareplay..the lawyers don't seem like there fuckin around
ReplyDeleteanyone have the ron & fez show link ?
ReplyDeleteMy first time posting on this site although I've been a visiter for a long time.
ReplyDeleteI'm Irish, actually PAID SiriusXM for the online feed, it was never working properly so I cancelled.
These sites and a few YouTube channels, who, didn't put up the full show but a link are all I have.
Fucking disgraceful that they can't get a proper feed working.
dude go to Canada xm and use there free trial. The feed is great
DeleteI'm kind of late to the party, but holy shit at the news about Ted's. Dumbass lawyers ruining everything for us. Does anyone know if the PalTalk Ted's OnA Emporium is still up? Not that I would want to bother downloading PT to deal with all that bullshit again, but just saying.
ReplyDeleteJust as I was getting through Louis C.K.'s latest HBO standup special, I thought of this website and wanted to check up on how everyone was doing. :(