2013 June 13 - Scott Thorson - Nick Dipaolo



2013-06-13-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-13-OAJS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-13-OAJS-64K Mediafire ST
2013-06-13-RF-64K ???


Today on GAY: Check back all day for updated pics, videos and summary.

A quick recap of yesterdays show.  Another fake accent incident.  A new sushi place is found. Extended sushi talk. Some window washers get into a bit a trouble. Trade center tight rope walker. Op finds Alec Baldwin.

Scott Thorson in studio to promote the movie Liberace and is joined by Dennis and Chrissy from the Bunny Ranch. 

Nick Dipaolo drops by on fourth mic. He's promoting his appearance at Caroline's tonight.

Break out a box on kleenex, Jim Hosts the advice show today.




67 comments:

  1. AHHH! Sweet Jesus! What is that? Kill it with fire! Quick it's looking right at me! Why is it holding a DVD? Oh my god! It's getting closer! AHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many drunks plan on killing themselves on The Jim Norton show today :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone actually wonder why opie is the most hated one on the show? His bit now is to have people sign his sudoku puzzles..no sorry.. completed sudoku puzzles.. because, you know, he does that instead of contribute to the show.

    THANKS DALEX :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy opie most days, he can get off kilter but hes definitely needed. Don't understand the opie, or sam roberts hate for that matter.

      Delete
    2. Sam is fun to hate on. O&A love trolling the audience with the little fucker.

      I'm not so hard on Opie either, but I do understand why a lot of people here don't like him. They want more Ant and Jimmy and that's fine too.

      Delete
    3. The only ones I hate are those stupid interns. stop fucking giggling! I hate how just because they're pretty the boys treat them like little celebritys. Ronnie B doesn't do that shit with Molly and she's great
      #somehomo

      Delete
    4. I haven't listened to Ron and Fez in a while. Is Popcorn still there?

      Delete
    5. No he left, but there's great replacements. they're all good

      Delete
    6. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. We will see "Who gets the last Laugh" you shit dick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, man.

    Scott's surname has no 't' btw, it's just 'Thorson'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they would start getting younger guests, bring some freshness to the show. Whether it be musicians or comedians. Don't get me wrong, i love dipaolo, burr, mohr and the likes. Although i don't care for ozzie i can see why others do. I just wish they would ADD a younger pool of guests on slow or non-guest days. like Farrah, sucked ass but if opie was on his game would have been entertaining. I'd rather have more farrahs and less Thorsons is i guess what i'm saying. I don't really watch UFC, but when they have the guys in it feels like a new vibrant energy has been brought to the show on those days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't understand the Opie Hate....he is an integral part to the show. When Ant goes on a race/trayvon rant & suddenly you hear Candy Crush music, that shit is classic!

    It's not O&A without the O.

    Brotherman, brothermaaaaaan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if trolling...

      Delete
    2. Hate the opster all you want, but the candy crush bit is hilarious. It's become like a mocking theme song to Anthony's rants.

      Delete
    3. Derrick, not a good idea to write that here. You'll start another long debate on the subject.

      Delete
    4. That's your interpretation, mine is it's opie playing a game on his phone because he has nothing to contribute. Fair enough, I suppose there are people out there who find paint dying hilarious.

      Delete
    5. Ant goes along with whatever the fuck Opie is talking about no matter how fucking dumb and boring his stories are.

      Delete
    6. Sounds like he's trolling: I wholeheartedly disagree with your Opie assessment, Derrick.

      Delete
    7. It's easy to hate on him now because he has been way tamed down... if they had freedom to do fun stuff in studio or even on the phone he would be contributing a lot more. It's easy to tell they are both jaded with the current situation. I would bet money that if they were under their own podcast label on the net Opie would be way more involved with bits. They can't even do anything with the interns except talk to them anymore... no more shit eating, bananas in the ass, or random boxes sitting on the sidewalk outside.

      It's funny that while regular terrestrial radio is dying a slow death, SiriusXM is trying their hardest to be just like terrestrial radio, instead of taking advantage of their unique spot in the media... uncensored commentary.

      Delete
    8. Btw, I'm such a blind O&A fanboy I hate to see any one of them take shit from people who listen to the show anyway. The show has so much history that it's easy to look at what they are doing now and say it isn't as good. It's funny how you have to actually listen to the show if you want to troll O&A fans.

      Delete
    9. Great points Mex! O&A hasn't been quite the same since the whole merger with Sirius and XM and the whole transition into that tiny studio. Just several years ago, Opie was stomping all over a homeless guy's cake and wiping baby shit all over his face as a mustache! The boys now can't even do another show with Homeless Charlie out of fear of what Sirius XM might do if there's another controversy of that again.

      They did have the Gay Off earlier this year though but for the most part, I think the company has made it harder for them to even go places like Branson and shit like that. It's pathetic.

      Delete
  8. "Break out a box on kleenex"

    ... How the hell did you know I jerk off during Jims advice show!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank GOD the holes in training aren't on today. I had to tune out in the last hour yesterday because it was so god damn annoying. I'm NEVER one to complain about bits I don't like, I usually just shut up and take the good with the bad but every time they bring those two holes into the studio I can't take it. And when they said yesterday they're there till August I almost screamed "NOOOOOO!!!"! I'd rather a daily 20 minute bobo bit then a weekly hour of Ant drooling over girls that have nothing to add but "Yeah I got my foot ran over by luggage" and turn that into compeling conversation, IMAGINE IF SAL WALKED IN WITH THAT?!?! Ugh. Anyways I love the show. So I'll shut up now. Feel bad enough about complaining because I hate guys who do it but I just couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE opie and sam. think the girls are 5s but don't mind them. i enjoy Bobo though, don't understand the hate for him?

      Delete
    2. Every great show needs a retard to stir things up. The cool thing about Bobo was that I don't even think O&A were expecting to find a guy like that years ago.

      Delete
  10. Will this huer and Dennis shut the fuck up? I want to hear Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anthony's oriental impression is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you sir... you rule sir.

    I agree with VanDamme about the younger guests. But I think the guys aren't following the trends of the younger people as much. Don't get me wrong, the guys are pretty up to date on lots of subjects, but as for the UFC, as VanDamme talked about, the other day they had Rashad Evans in and didn't have the slightest idea of how his career is going. Ant and Op had no idea who he fought most recently. Even Jimmy who is usually more prepared, thought Rashad's last fight was against Ortiz...

    Other than that, the show rules, the guys rule, I listen to them everyday and love the show (even listen to the sam show if i have nothing else to do).

    To sum it up, THANK YOU DALEX.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about the UFC matter. I also noticed that O,A &J were not up to speed regarding the UFC. I think it is due to the fact that Dayna White does not personally call them to promote the fights anymore and that they do not talk to Joe Rogan as much. When the last UFC event that was in New Jersey a couple of weeks ago, the following Monday somebody on the show was pissed that Joe Rogan was in the area and did not come by to visit. I think the lack of contact between the show and Dayna along with Rogan is diminishing G.A.Y.'s interest.

      Delete
  13. Goddamn. What a great time to watch the Liberace movie right now first.

    It will make the interview with Scott Thorson even better for me.

    Thanks Dale!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am calling BULLSHIT on that girl claiming she graduated from the University of Michigan. I lived in Mich and that is a very good school. If you have a degree from there then you do not need to work at a Bunny Ranch whorehouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to slightly disagree with your BULLSHIT call. It's possible that she is full of shit. I would say that having a degree from a great school usually automatically eliminates a girl from the sex industry. However, this girl went directly to the top place (or one of them) to work in the US. It's legal there and she gets on TV. She probably pulls down a lot of money. Would I want my daughter to make the same decision. N O !

      Delete
    2. I agree.

      At the very least there is no way she is Dennis' girlfriend any more than those Playboy bunnies are Hef's girlfriends.

      Dennis from the Bunny Ranch stinks on ice. I'd rather listen to Bobo.

      Delete
    3. Mr. xBrianSmithx, she may have attended a class or two at Ann Arbor but I do not believe it. She does not have the articulation nor the vocabulary of a UM grad. Not even close. She made that claim of being a graduate to perhaps establish that she is not some dumb whore and that she is above that. She could have graduated from a smaller college in Michigan but not Ann Arbor. What is her full name? I got a friend in a university that can verify this shit.

      Delete
    4. I deal with a lot of escorts and strippers in my job. a couple of them claim to have gone to certain colleges when they really only went there for a night class or too. This one girl says she graduated from UIC because she got her GED there. dumb whores

      Delete
    5. Let's just say that I know someone who's graduated from UGA and that she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and just realized that the law school she's going to attend is gonna cost her 50 grand! People in Georgia make such a big deal about how UGA is this fucking Public Ivy school. You never know whether these people cheated their way to the top or what or whether they are just that plain retarded.

      Delete
    6. I suppose it is possible for a few to slip through the cracks but my experience has been that they are full of shit. I have heard UGA is a good school in the south east but I do not know their ranking.

      @ VanDamme, I love when people confuse UIC with the University of Chicago as if they are academic equals. It is mostly people portraying to their friends that they are going to Univ. of Chicago when they are actually attending UIC. FAKERS!

      Delete
  15. the Scott Thorson interview was really good! Just wish they had Tom Papa in studio though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the post, as always. Any info on a R&F site? I've posted links here for a few shows in the past but they both seem to be down. If public view isn't a good idea, let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. I was going to use that line tomorrow. As Opie would say, 'Damn it!'

      Delete
  18. Man, when is Nick gonna talk about what went down on his show with Artie?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why does the R&f show take so long to get posted?

    ReplyDelete
  20. HEs a busy man..here is todays unless you want to wait for him to add the link.
    http://tinyurl.com/rf06132013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and was just wondering bcuz Ted had both up really quick

      Delete
    2. that link is not broken..i removed the file from yesterdays due to my bandwidth. This one is one mediafire

      Delete
    3. Authorize Download just reloads the page. Any help?

      Delete
    4. Link works perfectly fine - http://199.91.154.6/dtwdmzx99w5g/4tb58xu855pbg2u/Ron+%26+Fez+-+2013-06-13+Thu.mp3 <- Should work without having to authorize.

      Delete
    5. Highlight that link and Right Click / Save As, no need to open Mediafire in a new tab/window.

      Delete
    6. Not a problem, dude.

      Delete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That didn't work for me either. But opening the original link on my PC worked fine. I think I just couldn't see the captcha on my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is there a way to download the Ron n fez show off the phone??

    ReplyDelete
  24. idk if this has been discussed yet, but have you thought about making this website like sign-up only? shut it down to peering lawyers from sirius? they took ted down, and im pretty sure this website was on par, popularity wise. and im almost positive your site has exceeded his traffic levels since he got shut down. as far as i know, youre the last hope against humanity. you should protect this website as much as you can! your numbers might take a small hit but... youd be able to keep it, and avoid legal issues :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking uploading to bB or another private or at least semi private tracker would be best for the show.

      Delete
  25. there are private sites out there...just need to look in the right places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you talking about UPH?

      Delete
    2. could you link me? i cant find it anymore, i should have bookmarked it a few weeks ago when i visited. you can email it to me if you want

      Delete
  26. google is your friend..i post no links to other sites since SXM started acting stupid again.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow...What a bunch of whiny cunts most of you guys are. Find a new show to listen to for a while and then bitch about every fucking day. AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. can any1 email me a link to a ron & fez spot. im lost. ive been looking and coming up with nothing. this site is great. thanks dalex

    ReplyDelete
  29. scottyonpt@gmail.com need help with ron and fez blog/spot

    ReplyDelete
  30. any1 know anything about http://www.ronfezu.org/ ???

    ReplyDelete