2013 June 21 - Colin Quinn - Jason Statham - Rob Bartlet



2013-06-21-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-21-SS-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-21-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-21-OASS-64K Mediafire ST



Today on G.A.Y: Check back all day for updated pics, videos and summary.


Overnight, Vine was murdered in it's asshole. OP finds some delicious food and a trip to the ball game. Ant's dentist appointment re-visited. Details on the Ricky Gervais situation on yesterday's show. 

Jim is now a conspiracy theorist. Extended discussion on TWA flight 800. Colin Quinn stops by, only for a few minutes. Jason Statham in Studio and nobody posted any photo's of today's guests. Lazy fucks.

Rob Bartlet in studio. Brother Joe phoner to close out the show. He has a very special guest at his next '2U' concert.

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show today. Nobody cares.

TWA Flight 800 - Accident or Terrorism?

65 comments:

  1. Thanks for all this. Sorry I posted a corrupt RF link yesterday. Today's should be fine. - @ATLeut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Norton finds his inner Patrice huh with the conspiracy shit from what it sounds like here. If that documentary he watched is any good, I'll try to keep Epix for a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, man.

    That's plane is one big bit of metal. Speaking of metal.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would suggest that the plane metal is also very heavy. Very heavy metal.

      Delete
    2. Hahah! Well done, Sir :P

      Delete
    3. Even the comment section has its own references. Its one big huge serial.

      Thanks Dalex.

      Delete
    4. Did someone say Heavymetal? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_gOpU0eWU

      Delete
    5. Damn it! I was just going to make a 'heavy metal' reference in regards to that jet when I looked up read the posts.

      Delete
    6. So fuckin' heavy not even the devil can hold it... Tss...

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the interns??? Holy fuck. Both of them at once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're okay looking, but the one on the left looks the best. Bigger tits and shit.

      Delete
    2. Nah. She looks like a prettier, female version of Woody Harrelson. I'd rather pump the brunette. She has a sweet, innocent face. Which always works when screwed up into a spastic orgasm-face. At least for me.

      Delete
    3. Do you think that the interns realize why they're on the show so much? Like, do they legitimately think that they're interesting, or do they understand that they're hot pieces of ass, and that's why the men are paying attention to them?

      Delete
    4. My guess.. of course they think they're interesting, most airheads do. And as someone said the other day, you can pretty much guarantee they laugh about Ant behind his back. Any 18yo chick that has a 50yo+ guy that looks like Ant drooling all over them and turning White Knight when he routinely rips on guys for White Knight shit has to know their looks are 90% of their appeal.

      I'd still bet money that they think their interesting but if you can't tell they use their looks to get ahead (they're still VERY average as far as I'm concerned), you're thinking with the wrong head.

      Delete
    5. Think *they're interesting. Goddamn typos.

      Sorry.. at work dealing with a pain in the ass Dr.

      Delete
    6. I'd cum on either of their big dumb faces.

      As I'm now well into my 40's, any girl 25 or under instantly becomes a nine or ten.

      Delete
    7. I have nothing against who Ant wants to date. He seems happier than ever with his current girlfriend than all the ones he had before.

      Delete
    8. As I've said many times, if Ant is happy then I wish him nothing but the best. I'm the last to judge an age difference, my mother is married to a dude 7yrs older than me so I'd be a hypocrite to slam Ant for that. It's the fact he, and the others for that matter, turn to mush over these 2 chicks and defends them in White Knight fashion is embarrassing and very hypocritical on his part.

      Then there's the sickening fawning. Holy shit with the fawning...

      Delete
    9. Great points! Or maybe it's just a bit that Ant has to go along with.

      Delete
    10. If it's a bit, no wonder he's so good at poker because I sure as hell can't tell if he's bluffing and part of my job is to filter the genuine people from lying junkies full of bullshit.

      Delete
    11. I'd go Piscopo on those hoes.

      Delete
    12. You'd throw a total of 42 years of salary away on two 5s? For the love of god, at least pull out.. lol.

      Delete
    13. Yeah i was the one who said the interns laugh behind his back because its true.Ant isnt a George cloony looking old guy he HAS TO pay if he wants young pussy.These girls ad NOTHING they have no life experience and going out on a Saturday night is probably the biggest thing they've ever done.And then ants wants to bitch about white knights.Only guys who get no pussy are white knights so im guessing ant is pulling in all the tail he claims to be

      The problem with O&a is they dont give a fuck about there listeners this is y they keep bitching about twitter and give Sam so much airtime

      Delete
    14. Yup! If you're an old guy and you actually have money, you can pretty much get whatever pussy you want no matter how you look. Ant and his girlfriend have similar political views, so that's one reason that they are getting along so well.

      The last statement is also sadly very true. I don't give a shit about bullshit Twitter drama. Sam's passionate, but you're also right about that one. It probably wouldn't make much of a difference even if all three of the boys were reading these blog posts and comments.

      Delete
    15. Anthony's development has been arrested at 25 years of age. Thats the reason we all love him so much. So naturally he likes younger chicks. Those girls are not ugly at all. And even if they do laugh at him behind his back. Don't think that after they seen how he lives at the party. His looks went up a couple notches in their eyes. I bet he might be fucking one of them on the "hush hush". All women choose money over looks any day of the week.

      Delete
    16. Don't think that after they seen how he lives at the party

      What you mean inviting his 50 year old friends over and playing 80s music and drinking.Anyone can have those kinds of parties.Pdiddy is an old guy who throws amazing parties with models and athletes and celebrities.Ant is just trying to make it out that he has this super party hard type lifestyle of and his has is the place to be

      Delete
    17. As much as the sickening fawning over these interns goes, I find nothing more douche chilling than Troy 'old hipster refusing to let go of his youth' Quan. "I'm down for whatever, I'll rally some bitches".. ARE YA?! Sure, Ant is obviously on the brink (if not directly in the middle of a mid-life crisis with his hair plugs that aren't hair plugs and now veneers) but at least he has the cash to back it up. I've always found Troy just overly douchey to the max which is a shame because he's one of the only ones on the show who's government "conspiracy" views I agree with. But it's hard to take a mid-30yo/early-40yo guy who still skateboards and "rallies bitches, bro" serious.

      But then again, anyone that goes against the norm and believes conspiracies may as well talk to a brick wall while being called everything from a kook to a mental patient.

      Delete
  6. My god, I checked out the picture of the Yankee Stadium shrimp bar on Opie's twitter and cannot believe that is 'all you can eat'. DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you function on Molly? Or would that be like asking if you could function on acid. I have some past experience with acid but never molly. Just wondering what I am missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little bit you can, a lot you can't.

      Delete
    2. I am amazed when I watch Joe Rogan or Joey Diaz on youtube and see how often they are taking a hit off of some nice medicinal marijuana. Joe is my age or a little bit older and I could not imagine smoking that much with a wife and kids, let alone going up on stage in front of hundreds of people performing comedy. If I could only be 18 again!

      Delete
    3. Being 18 would be fun, but as for getting high, that's for any age. It's about your state of mind. Buy a bag, roll a joint with your wife and have some lovely sex. Do these things in peace and harmony and no harm will come.

      Delete
  8. I've never seen Jason statham smile that hard. He looks like a different fucking person. Girls are KINDA cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks like she has breath that could choke a pack mule.

    ReplyDelete
  10. R&F is up follow @ATLeut link to folder is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how about a R&F walkthrough of how I can listen. I just come to this site everyday and two clicks and O&A is on my phone within mins. since ted went down I've been searching around these dicky msg boards and going to that @atleut's stupid vine and handwriting links down, none of which worked. help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks @atleut. listening now. really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The intern on the left looks like one of Daenerys dragon's. If the plain jane brunet took a pic with Bailey J, you would think they are both Trannys. And I'd still rather bang Bailey J then both interns at the same time.

    Good or bad comments, it's nice to see them in the 40-60 range per day lately. The jim and Bob show was at 100+! Nice little community we got here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, okay, so they're not models. We're talking OnA interns. You know, pimply ass kids with greasy hair or idiots like David. These are reasonably hot babes, so they're 10's . . . in context.

      Delete
  14. Here is the CF version of todays R&F show http://www.mediafire.com/download/95lmc55a9xz8yiz/Ron_%26_Fez_-_2013-06-21_Fri.mp3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you dont mind me posting it here for you Dalex

      Delete
    2. thanks uncle paul and dalex i would gladly do unspeakable things to your hiney's

      Delete
    3. Ah thank you. I thought it was cunt flaps or sumthin tssss

      Delete
  15. thanks uncle paul. cant get to ron and fez on ur page because of pop ups. dont know if its just my computer or the site . thanks for posting link here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. here ya go. i googled it all by myself ! *proud*

      http://www.mediafire.com/?zpjw0u6jifo6y21

      Delete
  17. Master, Master, whos the one to post the show right after!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who has got the show dogsies?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Davey Mac Sports Program XL http://od.lk/fl5
    2013-06-22 Weird Medicine http://tinyurl.com/UPHOwm

    complements of UPH

    ReplyDelete
  20. Does anyone know where I can get full months from 2011? Somehow I lost a year of my collection and it feels like a gaping hole in my chest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your best bet, considering the Nazi-esque lawyers, is to torrent that bitch - http://kickass.to/usearch/opie%20and%20anthony%202011/

      Delete
  21. Uncle pauls hideout for the whole cataloge mate.

    ReplyDelete
  22. They went over 30 minutes. Just wrapping up now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upping now. Should be available in apx 5 mins

      Delete
    2. Got one hand on my cock, one hand on my balls, waiting to start the DALEX intro dance.

      Delete
  23. Thanks for the update Dalex. You're a good dude.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I made it about 20 min of them inanely bashing a guy because he *gasp* prayed while in the position of almost dying. I just couldn't take anymore of the smug idiocy. The amount of mocking of normal, everyday Christians and the Christian belief is getting pretty ridiculous lately, by both Anthony and Opie, but Opie especially. He doesn't miss an opportunity to mock his family, friends, or complete strangers because they actually believe in God or pray. Not radical extremists worthy of ridicule, no; simple everyday Christians with simple beliefs. He always uses the coward's safety net of prefacing or appending his comments with, "well, I'm agnostic so I don't really know anything." This doesn't mean much when you still find the need to bash people who are religious.

    I also love how his only argument against those who call out his idiocy on Twitter is simply reading the tweets with his "twitter voice" (a voice every 13 year old in existence has used to mock something they don't like, but a voice apparently invented by Opie and Opie alone, as he likes to claim on a weekly basis). It's not an actual counter to anything, it just makes him sound even more moronic than he did initially.

    ReplyDelete