2013 June 07



2013-06-07-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-07-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-06-07-OA-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-07-OA-64K Mediafire ST



Today on O&A: Check back for updated pics, videos, Ron Fez and summary.


Stupid weather. A transsexual Navy Seal. No Frills. Opie looses a sister. Jim meets up with Greg The Hammer Valentine. David Lee Roth sends an Email. 


Miss World Bikini - For reference only.
The Indonesian Miss World contestant may not wear a bikini. Napoleon Dynamite. The Today Show suicide attempt, Eddie Money playing at Fox News and the Dallas 911 operator that was fired.

They try to figure out what happened with BBQ and Roland gets made.


The BBQ arrives and they talk to Daniel Vaughn about his new BBQ book. Anthony sets up a party at his house for the weekend.

Anthony will be on RedEye tonight.  The interns take over. Denny Drops by.

The Shit Show today is somehow converged into Anthony and Sam and Denny. Slow day today.


Jackie Nut.

'Sarah' - Pat From Moonachies girl they were searching for at the end of today's show.







54 comments:

  1. DAMN!! Jackie is fine, I'd dabble in her flavor of crazy and I'm very tired of crazy bitches. As for 'Sarah'.. aren't all Sarahs hot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay the show is up! Yay! It's the only thing that makes my continued existence tolerable yay!
    That white girl barely has an ass but I'd still fuck her yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! It's a great way to pass the time and to forget about the harsh realities of life for 3 or 4 hours at a time.

      Delete
  3. Wheeew, I got nervous for a while there without seeing the show posted ;-) As always, thank you so much for posting O&A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know, I did not hear the lovely Sam Roberts yesterday so I am wondering if they went long today to cover for the absence of the Shit Show. Who knowz? I am not sure if the members of this forum can stand a second day with out their Sammy Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! Just as I posted the above comment, lovely Sam makes an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the boys are talking about Steve Phillips in regards to the Sirius employee involved in a sex scandal while he worked at ESPN. Just go to the New York Post site to see Mr. Phillips and the chunky chick he was with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmao as soon as i saw Bob Kelly in that video i remembered when Colin slammed him with "You should be whipping huskies on the sled right now" lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you for your daily service to us fans (especially us international fans who can't get the show any other way) but I fear the end may be nigh. From what Opie said around the 45 min mark about the soulless, blood-sucking lawyers, it sounds like they're going on the offensive. If you do shut down suddenly one day, just wanted to say thanks. And please pass on the link ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything he said and I'll add a 'lol' at Op saying this show is very hard for us to get. The Opster obviously doesn't know (or isn't letting on) about Mr Dalex, prompt supplier of the funny.

      Delete
  9. what's that shit bout the lawyors ? i'm halfway round the world this is the only way to listen to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're making their way around YouTube taking down the full shows that are posted there like the old GTAJ site did as well as posting Hulkshare/Mediafire links. This site isn't doing that and therefore should be ok.. I hope.

      Delete
  10. Am I the only one that LOVES when Ant talks politics? Probably.. I'm usually the only one agreeing with almost everything he says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No you are not the only one. I also listen to his political commentary. I agree with most everything he says but do not completely agree with ALL conservative views. I firmly support government assistance helping poor people get a higher education. This is what I meant to say.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Damn it. My comment turned out longer than it should have. I didn't mean so political and off topic, but Ant always has something interesting or thought provoking to say, even when it pisses a ton of people off. He's a pretty smart guy, regardless of how much education he had.

      Okay, rant over.

      Delete
    5. That was a nice rant & I would love to continue it but I don't think this is the forum for it. I don't mind reading what the O&A fans think. Most Republicans that I talk to believe in some form wealth redistribution. Far right views held by people like Sean Hannity are not shared by the majority of Republicans. Only about 29% in the House & Senate are ultra conservative. This is a fact that the liberal media would never report on.

      Delete
    6. Thanks man. That's why I've decided to delete it in hindsight. I actually haven't given that much of a fuck about politics in the past couple of months.

      All I really need to know is that as long as there are interest groups and lobbyists involved, it's mostly pointless to me. All I need to know is that it comes down to some asshole saying something stupid or some guy passing a law that one side is completely against. That group gets pissed off, a shouting match ensues, the news exaggerates it, and the process repeats over and over.

      O&A talk about whatever is topical at the moment, so that's part of the reason they talk about politics every so often and make fun of that bullshit.

      Delete
  11. I love that Opie fired up a game LOUDLY during Ant's tirade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the amount of opie haters I thought this would be a topic. I like Opie usually but this place is breaking the glass on all his stuff. Like firing up that game because he didn't like the topic. Or when that guy calledd in to say Opie talk about his kid and Opie days he rarely talks kid shit...but it is every show he does

      Delete
    2. It's not every show, drama queen.

      Don't like it, don't listen but as Ice T says in the intro, "My guess is you'll be sticking around".

      Delete
  12. Well, I was gonna let you know that R&F was up, but you beat me to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ant just explodes! It doesn't matter what he's saying. It's absolutely hilarious. The callers are idiots for getting all upset over something a radio guy said and can't distinguish a radio show from reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I call it "The Red Wedding" effect after what happened with Game of Thrones the other day.

      It's one thing to love a radio show and to be a fan and all, but it's another thing to get attached to the point where you have to call them up, get all pissed on the air, and make yourself look like a huge pussy. It's all good entertainment in the end.

      Delete
  14. An extra hour! A gift(but not really) from the boys to the listeners(accidentally).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jackie looks like a Blonde Kelly Fastuca. (Hope I ruined everyone's fantasies)

    ReplyDelete
  16. goddamn I love The Anthony Show featuring Sam Roberts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. can someone shed light on the whole star wars fat girl with phaser
    and the guy who got into trouble that they won't mention now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm0ZXShk5iQ

      Delete
    2. thanks!

      and of course thank you to GAY for puttnig this up.

      Delete
    3. While we're putting in requests.. the "test". Probably due to the fact I'm pulling back to back 14hr shifts but who/what are they testing.. I feel like the answer is more than obvious.

      Delete
  19. Hearing Uncle Ant work his mojo on chicks younger than me is saddening/legendary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as he's happy. I heard much older guys dating much younger women is becoming more and more common. Ant is no perv, IMO.

      Delete
    2. I don't think Ant is a perv.. he likes young chicks and young chicks like guys that can buy them things and Ant can buy them things. As you said, as long as he's happy.

      Delete
  20. Opie is truly a douche. He doesn't have anything interesting to say so he tries to fill the time with saying that 10 yr old girl died. It's not joking, it's not ironic, he's just trying to be shocking. It's just symbolic of his need to be heard and never having any content.

    ReplyDelete
  21. it reminds me, he hasn't been pimping that TBS show has he?
    i know his episode is on the 11th, i've not seen a single
    ep ...

    ReplyDelete
  22. What's the chances of you posting the DMSP show on here...it would be very appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ted has it over at http://www.tedsonaemporium.com/category/the-opie-anthony-channel/the-davey-mac-sports-program-xl/

      Delete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay my comment made to Lindy West's's's'sttssss blog video :D

    Youtube wouldnt let me post it because of copyright (contains part of totally biased show) so i just uploaded it to 2shared. Small file 17 MB and if you download, do it on that light blue download button under those 2 big ones because those are for that ilivid shit.

    http://www.2shared.com/video/tAf7gn-q/waykup_whyte_peyple.html

    p.s: this video will give you aids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. なぜ日本人男はニガーを心配気にしますか?

      Delete
    2. I forget that Totally Biased show was even on FX and thought it would just be a Tosh.0 ripoff, but I need to get into the habit of seeing it more often like with Red Eye, Colbert Report and even The Daily Show.

      Delete
  25. For the record, Ant and Jim bashed Geico commercials in this show; ME - 1 , DOUCHEBAGS - 0 :

    KihOshkJune 5, 2013 at 2:32 AM
    Don't fucking count on that, Opie-lover. I point out how awful Opie is merely as an exasperative statement of FACT; I couldn't care less what you think about it. The type of jackasses who consider Opie "good radio" are the same who laugh at Geico commercials; tiny-brained nitwits who can't grasp that Opie's a steaming pile compared to Ant and Jim. Suck it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You care too much. And lol at you calling others douchebags when you're keeping score with yourself.

      The people that think Opie was ever comedic talent either know nothing about the show or they just have a personal grudge. Opie has always leaned more towards steering/directing the show, Ant and Jim have always been the ones that riff and improvise.

      Give yourself fifty million points and a gold star, you childish faggot.

      Delete
    2. ME - 1
      THIS SELF-IMPORTANT WHINING QUEEB MrSerialX - 0

      Delete
  26. Ant on RedEye - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7kjydVt00

    ReplyDelete
  27. Also, check out Anthony Cumia's twitter to see several vine videos and pictures from his party on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete