![]() |
| Fuck with Piscopo day. |
2013-06-17-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-17-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-17-SS-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-17-OA-128K Mediafire DL - HQ!
Today on GAY: Check back all day for updated pics, videos and summary.
Op starts off with discussion on his back problems kicking up. Golf talk. Anthony has a stark get together over the weekend. A special Max Koch phoner. Brief recap of Friday's show.
Some warm Father's day greetings with Piscopo. Barry Manilow gets a mention. Piscopo's song 'Kimberly' is revisited. Dennis Falcone drops in to ramp shit up.
Joe Piscopo phones in to try and promote his terrible shows but doesn't work out for him. Ms. Utah gives the worst possible answer to a question that anyone has ever given in history. Eric's wife drops by to discuss his eating habits and He-Man.
Sam hosts the Shit Show today and I would rather drink a cup of warm mushrooms.
As mentioned on today's show:
![]() |



I love how there's a different insult to Sam's shit show every day. I personally don't mind Sam on the regular show but I don't care for the After Show.
ReplyDeleteoh shit! Is that the father Cumia!?
ReplyDeleteThank you! I always look forward to your mean ass shit show rundown.
ReplyDeletePersonally I don't like it, because I like Sam. You will notice, however, that instead of having a cry about it, I just carry on with my life.
DeleteThanks DALEX :)
I like Sam too, I just don't listen to the shit show because 3hrs of the main show is enough for me.. I have other shows to listen to daily.
DeleteNo food court?
ReplyDeleteRoland was sick..show rescheduled in a few weeks..you really need twitter
ReplyDeleteIn the first photo, is that anthony's mum holding a gun?
ReplyDeleteNope, I believe it's Brother Joe
Deletehaha I think you're right, it actually looks like a girl.
DeleteIt's Joe, here's the Cumia kids all grown up - http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/624/cumiafamily.jpg
DeleteThank you so much Dalex.
ReplyDeleteYou rule sir.
Jesus christ *cigarette smoke exhale*. Son of a bitch .
ReplyDeleteive always wondered wat anthony's dad looked like, now i have definitive visual wen i jerk off thinking about the story ant told about showering with his dad and brother
ReplyDeleteis the 128K OA just O&A or is it O&A and the shit show?
ReplyDeleteJust OnA unfortunately. Which sucks because it's hard to archive for me, but I suppose I could stop being lazy and just combine the 2 myself. Glad to have 128k though. Even if it's not gonna be everyday.
DeletePISS-copo is on! I hope the boys rip him a new one.
ReplyDeleteIs Mr. Cumia wearing a toupee into the top photo? It looks like he has MORE hair than the older photo, below.
ReplyDeleteI wondered the exact same thing. Is he wearing a rug from Maury's Wigs?
DeleteTO ALL THE SAME AND OP HATERS, Today is the reason you shouldn't write them off...yes Op has phoned it in, but you would too after the Corporation let u do nothing....
ReplyDeleteOne of the best shows in a long time, wire to wire
You're gonna start an avalanche here consisting of anti Opie and pro Opie people fighting each other to the death. Now you've done it....
DeleteI wouldn't say that Opie has phoned it in, I think he's just incredibly frustrated with the company. I can see why. He knows radio is only one medium (and it's debatable that it is a fading one as well with podcasts and all) and wants to branch out into visual elements and podcasts. Add in the fact that OA&J are cramped up in a small studio and don't have the room or the management to do things as they used to on XM, it's a perfect storm for any person to lose their passion quickly. The only thing keeping Opie from just saying "fuck you" and leaving is he knows that's where the money is for him, and for Ant and Jim, and he wouldn't want to ruin it for them and screw them over in a way, ya know?
DeleteThat is my theory.
opie pushing buttons during that song sure was hilarious, he's redeemed himself from being a hack.. oh shit..why is there blood coming from my nose? I feel woozy.
DeleteYou theorize that Opie is holding back because he's frustrated? Well, that would be consistent with his feminine passive-agressive behavior, but I don't buy it. He's not holding anything back; he's a boring hack who's been riding the coat-tails of Ant's and Jim's talents. He creates NOTHING for the show, and his lackluster contributions are agregated from other sources: twitter-referenced "funny" videos, stale sound-board clips, relying on "let's go to the phones", and shitty human-interest stories he comes across in the papers. However, if your theory is correct, it only shows what a little bitch he is...pouting silently while not earning his pay. Meanwhile, Ant an Jim bust their asses every show; Jimmy especially, and they both CONTINUE to create and contribute outside the studio.
DeleteAll I know is that Jim Norton could and has done very well on his own making a name for himself as a comedian. O&A helped his career immensely though. Anthony could have gone into stand up if he had realized how talented he was early on. Without Ant, Ope would still be doing radio at WBAB, but at the same time, Ope pretty much brought us Ant in the first place and has acknowledged how bad and hacky those early O&A shows were.
DeleteSometimes I wonder if Ope, Ant, and Jimmy even read blog comments at all. I think they try as hard as they can not to go on Wackbag or anything and Ant responds to shit on PalTalk.
Yes, Jimmy deserves a much better contract and pay from Sirius XM. I don't even think he's paid as much as either Ant or Ope.
DeleteEveryone is aware Opie had the show, then brought Ant on, then Jimmy. If you listen to Ants on-air ability to entertain with his voice back in the old days compared to now, you'll see he has dramatically improved and evolved. Now go listen to Opie's on-air ability to entertain with his voice back then, and now.
DeleteThis is the problem people have with Opie. He's in his 50's but still acts like the guy in his 30's who acted like the guy in his teens. His shtick, to some, has become..how do I put this? Stale?
Now, the butthurt felt by the opie dick lickers at reading this would be along the lines of "OH YEAH ANT RACISM ISNT STALE! JIMMY TRANNYS ISN'T STALE!" and they would be right, only in that we aren't talking about Ant and Jimmy.
For the record, I'm a big fan of Sam. Hate the voice, love the dedication.
@ Roberto sorry, but after today i had to point it out
Delete@ MAtt you are completely right, go over to Uncle Pauls and listen to old XM stuff and u hear how full of passion everyone is
@KihOshk Opie is the needler, hes the one that gets ppl to do things, and pushes the envelope...he ahsnt done it much but he did it today...remember when he was the destroyer, when he broke shit, peed on books, and cut patty's hair? are those all hacks (and yes i understadn he kills funny a times) but if all u asses don't understand the subtle greatness of Op and Sam, dont listen.... i lveo Jim and Ant...but HOW MANY GODDAM TIMES CAN I LISTEN TO THE SAME RANT ABOUT GUNS AND BLACKS, i agree for the most part but goddam enough...get off his italian dick, and why don't u count how many GOD DAM TIMES ANT REPEATS A MILDY AMUSING LINE (FROM ANYONE) AND FAKE CHUCKLES AFTERWOODS...do that for your hero...
@roberto, sorry again lol, and no they could give a shit about the internet comments, b/c for the most part on DICK BAGs cry about this and that...enjoy the show...its 5 hrs a day, it all cant be gold
No response for the Bison? Coward.
DeleteThere was a time this year where I hadn't really listened to the show much because I thought it had gone stale and dipped in quality compared to last year. The constant complaining about management all the time turned me off and the repetitive topics and then after Tequila and Donuts Day, the show started really picking back up again. Leaving PalTalk was also a factor. I guess a lot of that was from the influence of Opie, so I see your point Bison.
DeleteSam is fun to hate on, but a guilty pleasure and a complete enigma.
I'm not a big Op fan but they provide a good balance. I can listen to Ant all day but I've noticed when he's on his own he needs someone to bounce ideas off of and I guess that's where Op who has been doing this like forever comes in.
DeleteRe: Sam. Say what you will about the guy, he is dedicated. I wished the Sam and Dave show was still going. Not as much fun listening to them separately.
Wire to wire is AMAZING
ReplyDeletewow you jacked my line, and you are on the site i told u about.....wow...just.....
DeleteAmazing just, just amazing ....just goin to the gym, goin to the gym and eating better
ReplyDeleteLong weekend without ron & fez. Good show.likes the erock rip at the end. Thanks again
ReplyDeleteRF - http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ry5c3qcvj5lyhs/Ron_%26_Fez_-_2013-06-17_Mon.mp3
ReplyDeleteTHANKS UPH
DeleteYay! :)
DeleteThanks, Dalex.
thanks delax. can never get a good link there .
ReplyDeleteIn honor of fathers day, I must thank the father of this wonderful place, Dalex. A big corny thank you for all your hard work and dedication to getting all of us our daily O&A fix. May you have vigorous copulation with an attractive woman (or man, or woman-man, or man-woman, or horse, or whatever way you swing). This concludes my verbal blow job.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dalex!
ReplyDeleteCan somebody send me a link for Ron and Fez. It's killing me to go without them! Thanks
ReplyDeleteKenk103@hot mail.com
what do you mean "can never get a good link there"? they are direct download links. Are you on Iphone? if so that has been fixed for now.
DeleteDo you Ron-n-Fez people not read the threads? C'mon tell me that you do not.
ReplyDeleteAnxiously waiting for the Stanley Cup finals 2 begin as I am listening 2 a wonderful Iron Maiden Documentary eating deep-dish pizza. NOT Chicago deep-dish but it will suffice. Love 2 all O&A fanz!!!!
Erock is a lot like me with his passion for animation, even the most shitty stuff. That day where Erock and Troy were arguing with each other and Erock's strange love for crapass Saturday Morning cartoons were brought up was fucking hilarious.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fCevu2yO1c
Excellent show today all around.
Denny = the new Patrice.. he stuck to his principles.
ReplyDeleteOpe fucking performed today. He got lines in, Paced the show wonderfully, and was on point with the sound clips. Things might be coming up Milhouse after all.
ReplyDeleteJoe Piscopo - a mediocre comic, a horrible singer and a fairly corny guy. But you got to love him. He's like a hornier version of David Brent. And he's a guy in his 50s who feels compelled to constantly impregnate women 30 years younger than him. God bless him.
ReplyDeleteMax Koch (pronounced Cook!) was good, and his Tony and Christopher are fucking phenomenal. His Nolte impression on youtube is equally sick.
And Jimmy was right. Ant's dad, in that 2nd picture, looks exactly like Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski in his younger days.