2013 June 27 - Colin Quinn - Bert Marcus - Bill Burr

Mush-mouth Rachel Jeantel
2013-06-27-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-06-27-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-27-SS-64K Hulkshare

2013-06-27-OASS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-27-OASS-64K Mediafire ST



 
Op is all in on the Zimmerman case. Entire first hour is extended discussion on Rachel Jeantel the trial from yesterday. Paula Dean gets a mention. New England Patriots Aaron Hernandez charged with murder.

Colin Quinn in studio to promote his new one man show. Jenny hut phoner. They conintue on details of the Treyvon/Zimmerman case.  

Bert Marcus in studio to discuss his documentary "How to Make Money Selling Drugs".  He brings in some Penthouse girls. We get a Bill Burr phoner and messing with the broads to close out the day.

Special thanks to iamfromrealife on reddit. Making my job 10,000 times easier with crazy detailed rundowns. Keep it up!

Sam Roberts Hosts the Shit Show today and continues to waste more space in my Hulkshare account.




As mentioned on today's show:






 
 
NOTICE:

According to promos the show will be on summer vacation all next week. It will be worst of's Monday to Friday and I will be sleeping in. So prepare yourself for half-assed posts. 

64 comments:

  1. Thanks man! I can't wait to hear ant and Jimmy trash precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Ant loses his shit today.

    No O&A next week means I can catch up on Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin Quinn was with Sam for the Aftershow, so listen to it today if you usually don't.

    Also, will you be uploading Roland's food show this Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No food court shows. Sorry. Only OA here.

      Delete
    2. Wtf? Roland still has a show? Hmmmmm....

      Delete
  4. You deserve a break.....thanks for all of the uploads, sir!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy fuck! Ant and Jimmy are killing and making so much sense. Important Black figures from the past would be ashamed of the piss poor job that Rachel Jeantel did testifying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like the tweets they read say, black people are all over the map with opinions on ol' sausage neck and the whole trial.

      As of right now, I'm going with Keith Robinson's take that Zimmerman appears to be a bitch-made dude, with my own two cents that he's also a fat mexican, beyond that god knows what happened.

      Delete
  6. A week off? Thank god.. I'm so behind this week, I've barely listened to Monday's show.

    Thanks for today and enjoy your upcoming break, it's well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, you haven't really missed much.

      Delete
  7. OH! How has the show not even touched on the NSA shit or Michael Hastings' obvious murder? Call me a 'conspiracy theorist all you want, very obvious and very documented evidence doesn't lie.. car crash my friggin' ass.

    This Trayvon shit is nowhere near important.. not to the level of NSA stuff at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember when the boys were a few months late on the whole Gangnam Style craze. I'm sure they will eventually get to those stories.

      Delete
    2. True.. but when you're dealing with a public who barely remembers a story for more than 3 days before a new distraction comes along, things like this require immediate attention. Constant, immediate attention.

      Benghazi, anyone? No-one gives a shit about it anymore. Boston is rarely ta, ed about. IRS scandal hardly ever. Fast & Furious was basically ignored. Snowden hasn't been mentioned. THIS IS ALL SERIOUS SHIT!! I get O&A is more a comedy show but Trayvon bullshit all week now? Jesus christ, Sabbath's new fucking album got more attention. The interns get more of a daily mention. Ugh!!

      Hence why I'm so behind and really couldn't care less but after all day researching and working at the same time, Daddy needs a few laughs or his brain will end up on the wall behind him.

      Delete
    3. True.. but when you're dealing with a public who barely remembers a story for more than 3 days before a new distraction comes along, things like this require immediate attention. Constant, immediate attention.

      Benghazi, anyone? No-one gives a shit about it anymore. Boston is rarely mentioned. IRS scandal hardly ever. Fast & Furious was basically ignored. Snowden hasn't been mentioned. THIS IS ALL SERIOUS SHIT!! I get O&A is more a comedy show but Trayvon bullshit all week now? Jesus christ, Sabbath's new fucking album got more attention. The interns get more of a daily mention. Ugh!!

      Hence why I'm so behind and really couldn't care less but after all day researching and working at the same time, Daddy needs a few laughs or his brain will end up on the wall behind him.

      Delete
  8. This George Zimmerman trial and everything surrounding it is boring me to fucking tears.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're taking a week off???? See, they no longer care about the show. Aaaiiidddssss!!

    Or in the words of that witness . . . budda dojg d0la9&* af;lsd ee9oc adoods.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Promos are not possessive.

    Grammar SNOBO!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx for the upload!! Great appearance by Col!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone else fucking despise that seemingly endless "Ecstasy of Gold" song that plays before the show begins?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really hard not to think of black people the way I do after seeing that fat chick in the Zimmerman trial and then the violent video of that savage pummeling that poor woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odds are some of the bailiffs, police, court officers, clerks, (and maybe even a lawyer or two in the building) at the Zimmerman trial are black men and women.
      Sucks they don't factor in your opinion.

      Delete
    2. ....and I'll bet they all have one or more people they're close to that's locked up for a violent crime...

      Delete
    3. Violent crime? More likely a drug or property crime since that's what most of everybody is locked up for.

      I'm gonna go ahead and guess that most of the white people on this board are 1 or 2 people away from someone involved with at least a drug or property crime. Now whether that person is convicted of the crime, that's a different question.

      Delete
    4. And like the tweets the guys read showed, black people have all kinds of opinions about ol' sausage neck up there and the trial.

      So far I'll cosign Keith Robinson about Zimmerman being a bitch-made dude and add my two cents that he's also a fat mexican. Martin was mostly likely a dumbass. Beyond that I have no idea what happened.

      Delete
    5. Excuse me, your mistaken he is a fat white-mexican.

      Delete
    6. Why can't I find these links? The Bison is getting upset!

      Delete
    7. So upset I'm posting over here now!

      Delete
  14. Huzzah for more dumb whores in the studio! Yay!

    seriously, i'm not being sarcastic
    it makes me chub up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want someone to shove dicks into their mouths, black ones preferably. That way Ant would ignore them and they'll stop talking with all that COCK clogging their air ways.

      Delete
    2. and by that I mean the interns of course. Charming porn Stars and stupid sexy Bailey J need not apply.

      Delete
  15. RF is up. @ATLeut. I don't post links here outta respect for the site owner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @atluet - Feel free to post links here. As I have said before, unfortunately I can't put any time into the blog when works starts.

      Delete
  16. I love how Ant claims to know with absolute certainty that Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin in self defense when his opinion is based solely on the word of Zimmerman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to disagree. He believes what you said, but what he claims to know with absolute certainty is that there isn't enough evidence to convict mexican cartman with murder 2. I tend to agree.

      Delete
    2. I would agree that, based on what I've seen, proving Murder 2 is a stretch, but the way Anthony speaks basically implies GZ's story is absolutely true. There is no way to know who started the altercation, if GZ truly believed he was about to be killed by TM, if GZ killed him while being pummeled or afterwards. GZ had some pretty superficial injuries for someone whose head was supposedly pounded into the sidewalk repeatedly as Ant seems to know for sure happened.

      Delete
  17. Best SS ever. Sam instigates Colin's bashing of Troy & Roland's bromance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Video of Nik Wallenda in studio posted by Sirius XM! Enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwVvJ1XfQUE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bert Marcus was the worst fuckin guest he didnt know shit about the drug trade

    -Nicky Barnes hasnt been in jail for the past 15 years so what the fuck is this faggott saying he was in jail.His piece of shit doco just couldnt get him
    -He says guys with brains make the 100s of millions.BULLSHIT in that world It Doesnt matter how smart u are u Need connections.How is some middle class white guy going to go to Mexico and sit with the heads of the cartels.U need to know people if it was that easy everybody would be doing it.Its like saying that anyone could one day be as good as jordan.This guy makes it out that if u decide to seel drugs u start and make millions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. The movie acts like everyone has good intentions. Many criminals get ripped off once and never recover or get shot early on. Even more get snitched on. This guy is much like vice, they just turn the camera on someone and "go with" whatever they say. However I'm sure it was the filmmakers intent to show the breakdown in laws, but it just ended up doing what scarface did. Glorify the "proffesion" in Hollywood like way

      Delete
  20. Not for nothing but Miley Cyrus looks awful. And I'm still convinced Jimmy only owns Sabbath shirts.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you, a fag?

      Delete
    2. Apparently so; he was singing Bailey J's praises just yesterday. Tranny Titty Fuck?

      Delete
    3. Agreed the only difference between the two is the dick that serial has down his throat as he titty fucks bailey. Eww ikky pussy right serial?

      Delete
    4. Whoa! The Opie Hater Task Force is on patrol.. LOOK OUT!!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwsaSP80Q8E

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. I don't know Serial. If Miley Cyrus ever gave me the time of day I wouldn't pass up the chance. She looked fucking Gorgeous in that Kimono.

      Delete
    7. I barely even know what this latest ball busting from you guys is about, but that song is fucking cool.

      I had my balls busted here yesterday for spelling Ennio Morricone's first name wrong (and rightly so, that's why Google suggestions are there) and reacted calmly instead of wasting time and energy getting pissed off at all.

      Delete
    8. Miley Cyrus looked hottest when she still had the longer hair, but holy fuck guys, look at this.

      http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/miley-cyrus-is-seen-arriving-at-sony-studios-on-june-27-news-photo/171671647

      Delete
    9. If she ran at me and said, "QUICK I NEED MY ASS EATEN!" I'd shatter my knees just trying to kneel down.

      Delete
    10. Yep. Jimmy's a lucky son of a bitch. You don't even have to like Miley's acting or music to see how gorgeous she looks in that photo next to Lil' Jimmy. Next time I see a story about her, I'll be thinking of that photo again.

      A Miley photo with some of the other O&A people would have been great too.

      Delete
    11. Ok.. Look. Miley is drop dead gorgeous. Period. That said.. I personally prefer a little lighter eye makeup and she could have posed a little better instead of the rigid stick pose she gave little Jimmy.

      Delete
    12. Haha MrSerialX = cum guzzling faggot as confirmed by opie lovers and haters XD

      Delete
  21. The Colin and Sam Show is great! I'd listen every day, especially if they brought in Chip or stupid Vos as a 3rd mic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I listen to every show. Have since.... well since something bad happened to comedy. Thank you so much for your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Show is still going at 10:15 am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dalex

      While we wait I'll tell everyone a hilarious joke to pass the time...

      A black guy, a Jewish guy, and an Italian guy walk into a bar.
      The bartender asks them "What can I get you guys?"
      Each of them orders a drink
      and they enjoy a pleasant evening together watching a baseball game on the bar's TV.
      the end

      The joke is I've wasted your time with this nonsense.
      I'm bored, happy friday.

      Delete
  24. I hear Bobo is on today as well as Lady Di, Marion and more of the bimbo interns. Dear god...

    ReplyDelete