2013 June 12 - Farrah Abraham - Seth Rogan

Seth Rogan autographs Op's Sudoku.

2013-06-12-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-06-12-OASS-64K  Mediafire DL
2013-06-12-OASS-64K  Mediafire ST

Today on GAY: Check back all day for updated pics, videos and summary.

The REAL Keith Robinson
Kick off on Antonio's twitter war from yesterday. Extended discussion on arguments, fighting and the Teyvon case. Kenny's new phone. Kenny on Inside Amy Schumer. Keith Robinson Phoner to combat the Zimmerman/Trayvon situation.

Jimmy's Irish accent is hilarious. Farrah Abraham drops by the studio. Here is her porn video (NSFW). 

Seth Rogan in studio to promote his new movie 'This is the end'. ESD and the interns in studio today, they discuss more details on Ant's party.

Jim is hosting the advice show tomorrow so we have to suffer through more Sam. Hopefully an armed security guard follows him around his neighborhood.






77 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sir.. you are a legend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, once again! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. as an alternative to having a front page somebody might want to consider setting up on hulkshare/mediafire directly with their directory listing of all uploads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dalex...
    "A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom." - Bob Dylan

    Thanks. Just a suggestion tho... pull your right-side links down. Just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks GAY! Too bad there is no advice show today.
    BTW, here is the FULL Farrah Abraham video... DAT FUH-KAN WHOO-AH!

    http://www.vporn.com/female/farrah-abraham-superstar-backdoor-teen-mom/103376/?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=gallery&utm_campaign=alexz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard the interview yet, and I never watched Teen Mom, but she's hateable just from what I saw of her porn.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. I'm not buying her filmed by friend with a known porn star, then legally took control of the film so it wouldn't get out for free. Strangest ever explanation.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, she's full of turkey.

      On another note, Chippah's peckah-centric running commentary of her porn was fucking hysterically funny.

      Delete
  6. I always wondered what would Roland do if he was never blessed to be working for O&A. He sounds like a drunken retard and looks like a miniature Jabba the Hut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There actually was a period of 2 years when Roland wasn't working on the show. And he wasn't always a big guy but he has ALWAYS been a guy that looked much more normal as a big guy.. the alternative is this - http://oapedia.com/images/SkinnyRoland.jpg

      Delete
    2. Skinny Roland looks like he's in the early stages of Progeria.

      Delete
  7. I'm a noob to torrents. Anyone want to give this a try and let me know if it works?

    http://kat.ph/2013-06-12-oa-64k-mp3-t7510506.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Changed the link. I f-d up. http://kat.ph/2013-06-12-oa-64k-2-mp3-t7510561.html

      Delete
    2. Didn't work for me, the file it downloaded was only 15kb and not playable.

      Delete
    3. not working. not seeding. fk it

      Delete
    4. Have you read the FAQ? It's a little tricky at first.

      Delete
    5. Yeah I read through it, I think I get it.

      heres attempt #3 http://kat.ph/2013-06-12-oa-3-64k-mp3-t7510583.html

      Delete
    6. Works, took a little under 4mins to download.

      Delete
    7. That seems to be working.. it's 91mb so it should work fine.

      Delete
  8. Thanks cuz, sharebeast is the only one that works here at work. Legend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Keith Robinson never looked better!

    Here you go:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/webassets.ticketmob.com/LS/images/comedians/Keith-Robinson-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Robinson_(Comedian)

      Or this link. That original picture was throwing me off. I was thinking.. "Jesus it's time for me to get my eyes checked!"

      Delete
    2. LOL who the hell did I post?

      Delete
    3. Some actor have never heard of...

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Robinson_(actor)

      Delete
  10. Opie's she turned 20 line when interviewing Farrah had me rolling. he's a subtle asshole hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. People like Keith Robinson should read a book from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Due to ESD being in studio today, here are 2 of my favourite ESD 'in studio' appearances.. ones with a visual element at least;

    ESD vs Roland - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_aS61OkZQ
    ESD vs Master Po - Pt1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pykXpXRt90 and Pt2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3OoRMTzGS0

    ReplyDelete
  13. Farrah sucks. Having a young child then deciding to do a porno makes for a shitty person making very poor decisions. Cannot wait to see when Farrah's child Google's her mom in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. What position in life do you think all the other girls in porn are in? ALL these girls are dumb whores making stupid decisions and being irresponsible. Farrah is no exception

      Delete
  14. Oh wow! Witish Jimmy is truly embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooops, I did not realize that this video was meant to be private and she decided to get paid for it. Hmmm, or was all this contrived?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Which O&A employee is wearing the Refused shirt in that picture? I can't tell, but I hope it's not Sal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way he's standing (and knowing his taste in music), it's Travis.

      Delete
    2. Oh thank god. I thought I had something in common with Sal other than my age.

      Delete
    3. It's Travis. wedding band on the ring finger. He and Opie are the only THIN married Schmucks in the bunch

      Delete
  17. Sooooooo fucking sick of the Trayvon/Zimmerman case talk. It's eating up sooo much show time. The only thing good is waiting to hear Candy Crush theme pop on randomly when Opie tunes out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Long time listeners and Davey Mac fans help me out. If East Side Dave is so great, and I respect those who love him, why in the hell is he not on our beloved show more often? When I defected from Stern and began listening to these guys, Davey Mac was already with Rox Fox and then let go by Sirius. I also know he and Sam had a show for awhile. Why has he never been back on with Gregg, Tony & Jim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the reason he all but quit "working" at SiriusXM was because the 3hr round trip to and from NYC was putting him at a financial loss and the company wouldn't pay him any extra as he wasn't technically on-air talent in their dopey point of view.. not something that can really last long when you have a partner and a young child to look after.

      Delete
    2. I remember that financial situation as well. I just never understood why he NEVER made an appearance on the O&A show since then.

      Delete
    3. up until a couple months ago dave was working a morning show in NJ at the same times as O&A

      Delete
  19. i remember doing a Chip impression at some point during my dream last night...
    i think that means i've been listening to too much O&A.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Roland is funny as shit but I find his obesity to be disgusting. He wouldn't be falling asleep all the time if he weren't such a Slobbo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a reason that no one ever goes after Roland? I get the "angry panda" thing, but I know they don't actually fear the guy. But for the amount of shit he gives Erock, and how easy it would be to trash Roland, he never gets shit thrown his way.

      Delete
    2. First of all he seems to be good at his job, and has been booking great guests, and second he can get really nasty really quickly when someone insults/pisses him off. Know what you mean though. The guy really is a fat barrel of monkey spunk. The fact that he has the audacity to call Erock (who is a chubby guy but not exactly a tub of shit) slobbo needs to be called out more often.

      Delete
  21. Farrah Abraham sounds like every other uninteresting yet trying to sound extremely interesting porn chick that's been on the show.. nails on an airhead chalkboard. Here's her full Dr Phil interview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffESrtgmaQ0

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay, I love East Side Dave's energy that he brings to the show. The boys could throw a few bones his way to come in every now and then. He can fill the Patrice void.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haven't listened yet, but I see someone in a Refused shirt in that photo — fuck yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anyone else disappointed these geriatrics behind the mic's didn't rip that pornstar wannabe a new asshole? Really a documentary about your life at 22? Yuckkkkk ZzzZzz Why didn't they trash her...they must have been tired or just lost a step...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking they're reliant on too many people for guests. Piss of her publicist and who knows... But I could be totally wrong.

      Delete
    2. Yeah that could be it. Besides it's been a long time since they've had a chick in studio, that could be a factor.

      Delete
  25. I am glad that a couple of you mentioned the Refused shirt. I checked them out (New Noise) and they fucking RULE! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a fan of hardcore punk growing up, but I owned "The Shape of Punk to Come" and still have to give it a listen every now and again... In fact, it's one of the few albums in my old collection that doesn't make me shudder.

      Delete
    2. Have you seen this?

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V0FAC4UyJ4

      Delete
    3. Ha! That was a rather pleasant experience. Today's punk sounds like an offshoot of heavy metal. I grew up on Metallica, Exodus, Dio, Priest and the like. This punk stuff is cool. I am just not exposed to it enough. Thanks to all for opening my eyes to this new shit.

      Where in the fuck has Valley Chip been???

      Delete
    4. i miss Valley Jim too. haven't heard valley chip. Regular Joe is played out though

      Delete
    5. Damn! I meant Valley Jim! You are right! Yes, Regular Joe could go on a long vacation making room for Valley Jim and the lovely Helen Bergeron. I liked Ted Sheckler too but I have Jimmy say that the character is hard on his voice.

      Delete
    6. . . . have heard Jimmy say that the (Sheckler) character is hard on his voice.

      Delete
  26. uggghh those two plain jane's are insufferable, I don't get it at all

    ReplyDelete
  27. I completely agree with Anthony on the Martin/Zimmerman case. What I would ask is even if Zimmerman did overstep his boundaries, does that make him deserve a possible beating to death on a curb? Was he meant to just lay there and risk dying from a subdural hematoma? That's a far more horrific prospect than being followed, uncomfortable as that is. I would have shot him too. The right to self-defence should be up there with the right to breathe, and I admire Anthony's steadfast stance on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree but like Ant said, the Trayvon supporters are convinced that GZ was following Trayvon after being told he didn't need to and if you say otherwise, you're a racist. In their mind, if he wasn't following Trayvon, he wouldn't have got a beating.. hence why the defense wants to include Trayvon's history of fighting and violence as evidence of the animal he (allegedly) was.

      Delete
  28. Refused shirt? Who is wearing that?! Good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The idea of that HACK Sam Roberts being part of a panel discussion on sports is mind-boggling. He's a fucking dweeb.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Big thanks to you for posting up the Ron and Fez shows now that Ted is gone. You're the best, man. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good lord Seth Rogan's laugh is atrocious.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks again , especially for Ron and Fez, with TED gone, you are more the man then ever!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fudge! The ron and fez link doesn't work! Fudge! =(

    This lawyer shit is pissing me the Fuck off.

    I would honestly pay for a sub if the company didn't suck as much as it does and it was set up like this where I can dl it whenever I wanted...

    Sad sad day

    ReplyDelete
  34. These interns cannot finish their semester soon enough, the fawning over these 2 average looking chicks makes me wish there was another hour of Trayvon shit to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. finally someone else said it, it's fucking embarrassing

      Delete
    2. Absolutely. Friday's show wasn't too bad but their giggles and lack of anything relevant to say, even after a party at Ant's, made that Farrah chick seems like a rocket scientist.. and she was about as interesting as listening to paint dry.

      Delete
  35. I cant listen to the two interns laugh anymore. It's like scratching on a blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  36. It was my fault the RF link didnt work. I had to kill it for awhile to save alittle bandwidth for my stuff. It will not happen anymore since i fixed the issue.

    UPHO

    ReplyDelete