2013 June 26 - VOS - Nik Wallenda - Larry King

Here's a show I would listen to.


2013-06-26-OA-64K Sharebeast

2013-06-26-OAJNS-64K Mediafire DL
2013-06-26-OAJNS-64K Mediafire ST





Kick off today on the boys becoming big movie stars.  Recap of filming the Chris Rock movie from yesterday. Extended sports break on A-ROD. Intern Sydney makes a mistake. Lady Di phoner.

Rich Vos joins after the break and the insults fly. They discuss more on the Chris Rock movie.  Obama's trip to Africa is debated, Vos listens.

Larry King in studio to talk about his career in radio with some extra special stories. Nik Wallenda joins to talk about his tight rope walk across the Grand Canyon and all things Jesus.

Jim Hosts the Advice Show.


Praise Jesus - Nik Wallenda in studio.

71 comments:

  1. Praise Jesus for this upload, HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise his name.

      Yes, I endured logging in and a fucking captcha to post that.

      Delete
  2. You were 20 minutes later than usual.
    Link us to what you were fapping off too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q686/gregorioantonioyimmy/BaileyJsboobs_zpsacd23318.jpg

      Delete
    2. Damn it! That tranny has some sweet titties.

      Delete
    3. Good man, my respect for you just increased.

      Thanks, my friend.. for both the show and the tranny titties.

      Delete
    4. A dude I'd titty fuck.

      C'mon, I may be alone on my like of Op but I'm far from alone on this.

      Delete
    5. You know what duuuuuude........you (almost) got the wrong guy.....

      Delete
  3. I'm amazed that old sack of prune shit Larry King is still working!

    Great news on the whole DOMA issue. It's been thrown out by the Supreme Court! Happened about twenty minutes ago right under my nose.

    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/26/supreme-court/?hpt=hp_t1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats. So, when's the wedding?

      Delete
    2. Now CNN is saying it's two victories. I think Prop 8 has been struck down too.

      Maybe Fez will shut the fuck up about being gay and get married himself already or talk incessantly about this shit for weeks. When Obama got reelected, he seemed so happy for a couple of weeks and then went back to being his old self.

      Delete
    3. Maybe he should go on a date first.

      Delete
    4. Replacing Fez with East Side Dave would be even better.

      Delete
    5. What happened to fez marring patty?

      Delete
  4. And fucking hell, the tight rope guy is on today! I was so scared when I was watching that whole thing on Sunday. There were many times where I thought he would fall off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were scared that he would fall. I was disappointed that he didn't.

      Delete
    2. It was very tempting to blow on the TV screen to see if it would happen, I admit that much.

      Delete
  5. Before someone else says it, Opie did let a caller on for too long and then kept pointing out that the calling was talking about the whole Arod situation for too long. I thought it was Op's job to keep the calls from getting too long. Any thoughts? Not trying to bitch at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm he stinks?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I can sort of understand why he drives so many people here up the wall. He could turn down the use of the word "fuck" and "holy" when he talks and not be so obsessed with Twitter and getting celebrities in. I heard he's a really nice guy in real life though.

      Delete
    4. I've said it before, he'd probably be the nicest of the three to meet, but that's Greg Hughes, not the annoying old man who ruins the show all the time.

      Delete
    5. It's an attempt at trying to come up with alternative persona for the radio. Being nice and passive on the radio, in "Opie's" mind, wouldn't make for good entertainment, so he tries to pretend to be all tough and badass with the constant swearing. That's one of the issues that I see people get all pissed off about in the comments. Jimmy and Ant seem more like themselves both on air and off air.

      Delete
    6. That child of the 80s stuff that Op always does is one huge give away that the whole Gregg Hughes being the actor that plays Opie thing is true after all. Maybe he's purposefully trying to make fun of radio hacks with some of the shit he does.

      Delete
    7. It's not acting, it's just his licence to be a thoughtless cunt most of the time, pity his wife/kids/bosses removed the actual payoffs Opie actually built a reputation around.

      Delete
    8. Lots of people said the same thing about Howard Stern and after he hooked up with his current wife Beth Ostrosky. He got all soft and gradually mellowed out over the years.

      It also seems like it's a justification not to do much show prep.

      Delete
    9. Personally I think it's just that Opie's jaded. I know he has his crutches, as do Ant and Jim, but you can really hear the frustration in him sometimes. Think of the stuff he came up with back in the early XM days. On the spot I can remember, live on air, he came up with girls crawling through rat traps naked and blindfolded to win concert tickets to Ant and Bill Burr. There's no way in hell can they get away with any of that stuff now and I think he's just fed up.

      I also has to know about people's disdain for him and keeps it up, just to annoy them for his own fun. I know I would. The guy gets what their audience wants and if he could do what he used to, would be better for it.

      Delete
    10. I have to admit, I dread the prospect of private-Opie reading some of mine and others' hate-comments. My utter distain of him if based on his on-air performance and "entertainment" aspirations. I wouldn't begrudge him his private persuit of happiness. That being said, I got a kick out of this:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QT6wMwXEoA

      Delete
    11. Hilarious video, whether you're an Opie fan or not! Autojesus, I think I feel the same way. There's a lot of bullshit going on at Sirius XM and that's negatively impacted the show. The amount of hate for Opie here is similar to how many people can't stand Fez, the latter is truly rightfully so.

      Delete
    12. at the risk of being late to the party, there are some good ones here
      http://memegenerator.net/Stupid-Opie/top/alltime

      Delete
    13. I would love it if the gang grew some balls and did what this meme said.

      http://memegenerator.net/instance/38401006

      They don't have to take this shit if they don't want to.

      Delete
    14. Oh, these are great...thanks guys...some may call it "schadenfreude", but I think of it more as validation...as BROTHERHOOD! Now excuse me brothers while I read these memes alone and giggle knowingly to myself like a douche.

      Delete
    15. HA!
      http://memegenerator.net/instance/37256258

      Delete
  6. LoL this made me laugh "Obama's trip to Africa is debated, Vos listens. " xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interns and burden Lady Di.. oof. And I thought Maron was bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maron has actually impressed me during his last 2 appearances. I generally don't care for him, his act, or his podcast but he has been funny and entertaining.

      Delete
    2. I don't think he's that bad either. He did look a bit smug in that photo that Dalex posted yesterday, but whatever problems he has he has made up for with the excellent podcast and his new show.

      Delete
    3. He seems to have changed over the last year or two, I will give him that, but after hearing him a few years ago on the Keith and The Girl podcast slamming Rogan for calling out joke thief Mencia and claiming Joe isn't a legit comedian because he "sold out by doing Fear Factor purely for the money and riding that fame to become a comic" just absolutely reeked of passive aggression and sheer jealousy as he's never been offered shit.

      Then to hear Rogan on his WTF podcast and him getting all his passive aggressive digs in during his prerecorded intro/outro bits and not face-to-face with Joe just highlighted the pussy douche he really is. But again, he seems to have calmed his shit over the last year or 2 and even Rogan has said that however there's still just something about him that rubs me the wrong way.

      I guess he's just my 'Tom Papa' or 'Joe DeRosa' kind of guest.

      Delete
  8. They should set up Larry King interviewing Lady Di... Or cut up a bit for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marc is pretty awesome as is his show, and I said it before ill say it again IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE OPIE YOU DON'T GET IT. Opie is great most of the time and a hugeeeee part of the shows dynamic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, just relax. Opie is a board-op hack who just lucked his way into becoming a multi-millionaire for having hardly any skills and/or talent. If not for riding Ant's coattails, he would have been pushed out of the industry years ago.

      Delete
    2. Your post is very laughable.

      That is all. I'm done with you idiots and your pointless daily Opie debate.

      Delete
    3. He's not great most of the time, if he was there wouldn't be so many people who constantly get annoyed with the things he does. You can have that opinion though, there is no need to be rustled.

      Delete
    4. Little known tid-bit: I think Opie sucks balls dry.

      That is all.

      Delete
    5. You guys do realize Opie probably does most of the stuff the listeners complain about on purpose right? Just like the praising of the girl interns, they read your tweets and they see the reaction the shit gets so they keep going haven't you comprehended that yet?

      Delete
  10. I wonder how long the bashing Sal would have got if he fucked up on that phone screener instead of the girl intern? Not sticking up for Sal though. I would have loved that beating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, add Larry King to the short list of people Ant won't use baby talk with while having a debate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larry King was actually a really good guest and I'm amazed at how Ant kept his cool during that whole gun control debate. They actually had a rational discussion without yelling or resorting to ad homimem attacks.

      Delete
  12. I can't stop reading most of the comments above in the twitter voice hilarious! Thanks Dalex as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is your name really Dirk?

      Delete
    2. I knew a Dirk ounce. And he was a loser.

      Delete
    3. A dirk is also a long, thrusting dagger. Are you a long thrusting dagger, Dirk?

      Please note that no-one will believe you have a big dick. Even Bailey Jay has you beat, Dirky Boy.

      Delete
  13. RF is up. Follow @ATLeut link in profile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @atleut..if they where only commercial free

      Delete
    2. I still appreciate it. Man the show ran smoothly yesterday after Op left. I could write four pages on Opie but out of respect to Dalex I won't.

      Delete
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYO3VzbyMD4 CHIPPAH Porno for the Blind

    ReplyDelete
  15. So they have the guy on that they mocked and ridiculed for 20 minutes for praying. I wonder if they'll be cowards and act ultra nice and pretend they've said nothing, like every other guest they've talked crap about off-air. Who am I kidding? Of course they will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've never mocked or ridiculed him. They said he had a pair of balls and good for him for not wanting safety lines. O&A repeating his mantra (Praise you Jesus) does not equal mocking or ridiculing him.

      Delete
    2. Nah, Pops...they DID pussy out on this one. Just as they have been with Larry King. YAWN on both interviews.

      Delete
  16. My girlfriend and I listen every day and are very appreciative. Only complaint is the "gregorio, antonio, yimmy" intro angers me in an irrational, unreasonable way. Besides that, we love you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've grown used to that intro and it actually gets me excited for the show now!

      Delete
  17. It would make me very happy if people who continually bitch about the show and/or downloads had their ip addresses tagged and blocked from the download links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im with you mr. sander. for the love of christ (and praise his name dear lord) it clearly isnt enough of a problem for these people that they dont wanna download and listen.

      by the way opies not funny, jim plays devils advocate, ant talks too much about race, sames a queeb. erocks too fat, travis is gay, sals entitled, the interns are annoying, and i hate when they talk about free speech. lulz.

      Delete
  18. I love the show, love it. Thank you for posting. I have to do this. WHO THE FUCK CAN STAND RICH VOS!? Is it just me? Retarded fucking mush mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh me.

      here's the thing.

      First of all

      i love when hes on, he takes abuse like no one else. and while he throws bombs and wrongly pronounced words out constantly, hes probably the quickest regular on the show next to colin, which by the way, is why that show in august with jim, colin rich and anthony (nopie) was a complete bloodbath from start to finish. oh by the way, they talk about it one the show from time to time, but they arent lying, he destroys on stage without fail. ive seen him three times.

      Delete