20163 Jocktober 23 - 103.1 Fresh FM

2013-10-23-OA-64K Hulkshare 
2013-10-23-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-10-23-OA-64K Hulkshare Dl
2013-10-23-OA-64K Hulkshare St




Kick off today on OP visiting the home of the Cronut. They discuss other restaurants and delicious treats. Anthony has another run in on his way into work this morning. Obama traffic. A presidential airline photo op. Jimmy debates the gentleman who punched a girl at the Jets game. Some more Mike Francesa clips.

Jimmy leaves the show. Anthony has some cat issues so they talk about the tv show My Cat from Hell. A new Godzilla movie. A few Godzilla related rock songs. Brother Joe phoner. The New York mayoral candidate. 

For Jocktober today, they take a look at more Prepburger audio that is circling and 103.1 Fresh FM in London, Ontario. 

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and we find out Sam's afro was the monster in Cloverfield. 

As mentioned on today's show:  







28 comments:

  1. Jim is always the first to say that someone should be "punched in the face", "assaulted" or "dragged out into the street and shot" for a variety of offenses, however, if someone tried to do that to Opie for the offense of bad radio he would be outraged.

    The "haters" are really getting to Opie. He starts off most shows with his twitter voice (viral pending) and threatening to quit social media. I think that would be the best thing for him if he isn't going to take any of the good advice he is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE JESUS , OPIE IS BACK. Yesterdays show was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While it may be true yesterday's show was terrible, do you really think adding dead weight to a sinking ship is the right course of action?

      Delete
    2. WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. YOU'RE THE HOLE OF THE COMMENTS SECTION. OBSESSIVELY RAMBLING ABOUT OPIE WEEEEEEE HEAAAAARD YOUUUUU
      FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

      Delete
    3. You seem to be a white knight for the never was model dick.

      Good luck with that.

      Delete
    4. I kinda wonder why people who only ever seem to complain about how bad the show is still listen for 20 hours a wee myself. Though I'd be lying if I said I never continued doing something out of habit. Do you guys actually dislike the show? If so it just seems like a lot of time to invest in something.

      Delete
    5. I've never said I didn't like the show, and the only member I find to have no redeeming qualities is ERock. That isn't to say it is the same as it was when I listened years ago for many reasons many of which are outside of their control. Sometimes I feel like the show has turned 20 years old and I'm just spending time listening to it until a hot trashy 17 year old show comes along and fill my ears with the sonic equivalent of bubblegum and homework.

      Delete
    6. I like the show, I also like my job.. I'm not about to quit just because I want to throw myself off a building every time the man that runs it opens his mouth.

      Delete
    7. steven kwiin, Don't read the comment section then. I'll never understand people who get so annoyed at words on a screen that they equate it to seeing and listening to someone that annoys them in real life.

      Delete
    8. bravo steven I agree fucking loser trolls

      Delete
    9. RN comes across as a whiny bitch in these comments whenever I pop in.

      Delete
    10. MrSerialX that is a horrible analogy. You don't quit your job because you need the money, or are supporting yourself.

      You don't actually need to listen to the show at all. Really. 1 less person means nothing. You guys bitch and complain all the time, but you're only doing it just to fucking talk. The hosts literally DO NOT CARE for the negative shit. They have a contract worth MILLIONS. You can say whatever the fuck ya want, but nothing changes, other than the fact that EVERY SINGLE DAY you and RN are BITCHING non-stop like a bunch of girls about this show.

      You and RN are the garbage here. But you just don't see it that way, despite the fact you two are constantly heckled about it, daily.

      And @yesyeswhat, Steven probably never posts. However, he, like myself, probably reads the comments, because they want to hear what everyone thinks of the show. But, i know when i click to see all comments, that it WILL undoubtedly be RN or MSX going off like babies about how shitty Opie is with his family, or Jimmy with his advice, or Ant about his drinking and racism. It's the same shit every time from these 2 guys.

      I really just wish that they'd shut the fuck up because the negative comments every god damn day is just a fucking bother.

      Delete
    11. I only truly feel I am repeating myself when responding to your posts asking for reasons behind the type of posts found on this board. Haven't you received satisfactory explanations? I feel like you are trying to grasp some momentous concept of how the show works and I hope you have that epiphany some day, but I don't want to spoon feed you and hold your hand while you take that journey.

      Yes, they make millions and don't care about something people are on here well aware they will never see (or about their own show..but there I go again). It isn't like I'm reaching out on Twitter saying "I love you guys, please go back to the old days" or even with a concise "you guys suck". They clearly do care about the "haters" that do reach out to them since they spend A LOT of time bitching about it on their show.

      Oh, and the irony of this has been pointed out, but you don't need to read comments, and comments about a show are much easier to ignore than content on the show itself. You really have to go out of your way to be annoyed by a comment. What if I like 90% of it and comment on the remaining 10% to take the piss out of the boys and amuse myself? Does that meet your approval? I really do wonder what goes through your head when reading them and what impulse drives you to care. You say you want to hear what people think of the show, but then you can't believe your eyes when you see it. I wish Opie was hilarious, I really do, for the sake of all of us.

      Why else would anyone post a comment other than "to talk"? My posts are done in a way that amuses me, I don't really care that much about any of it, you know, similar to how the boys trash a show on Jocktober and move on.

      I don't see how you narrowed it down to two trouble makers, and I don't recall the heckling...unless you mean that drubbing ebull put on me the other day. I'm still trying to think up a good comeback for some of those.

      At the end of the day, I'm trying to have a laff.

      Delete
    12. I probably shouldn't stick up for MSX since he can defend himself, but maybe he is too humble brag about how he was voted "Boy most likely to come up with great analogies" at his high school.

      Delete
    13. It's honestly fine if you don't agree with the show being good or not, but the case i have really comes down to the fact that EVERY show, or just about every single show, is about you or MSX bitching in some way shape or form, as if we've never heard your opinion.

      All of us that see the comments, we all see that you and MSX disapprove of the show and it's hosts, and sometimes guests. Almost 100% of the time, complaining about Opie more specifically. So why the need to have to mention on every show (or just about every show) about your distaste for the hosts/show? We already know, and we've known for some time that you don't like it.

      I get that i can choose to read comments or not. And again, i read the comments to hear what people think about that specific show. But, generally, i expect to see some sort of enthusiasm towards the show, or at least a different opinion than the same run-of-the-mill opinion that you and MSX share.

      I have nothing again you or MSX in terms of any grudge or dislike, because i don't know you guys personally (obviously). But SOLELY as users that comment, and not the person you are in real life, you guys are shit.

      Delete
  3. Hate on losers.LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's totally cute that Opie complains about being bullied so you spring to his defense.

      Makes me just want to pinch your widdle cheeks.

      Delete
  4. It seems the Yoko Ono incest bit was jettisoned from the Opster Bomber to make room for his next edgy gem-in-the-making, owners who care for their pets have to be fucking them.

    Incest to beastiality.. whoa, Taboo Opie is out of control!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does Yoko have a pet? If she does I'd surely laugh my balls off at Opie's take on that scenario. Neighbor: "Is that high pitched screaming coming from a cat?...no, that is actually Yoko singing while fucking her cat with a strap on and jerking her son Sean off while pretending he is her late husband!"

      Delete
    2. Combining 2 chunks of radio gold? Why that could break the internet and have satellites come crashing to earth.

      Delete
    3. Opie is a radio alchemist (and is exactly as successful as you would expect an alchemist to be). He is convinced he can turn shit into radio gold and will stop at nothing until he succeeds (except for Mondays as that is his day off).

      Delete
  5. While listening to the disgusting pedophile audio (no, not Anthony talking about his girlfriend) I was a bit taken aback by the humbleness of Ope when he said (and kept repeating) that now that he is a father he can tell who is a pedophile and that he is correct 9 out of 10 times. Surely a man with his body language reading skills further enhanced by fatherhood can pick out a kiddie tickler with 100% accuracy, but is a modest man not prone to braggadocio and I respect that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To bring some positivity, I would listen to a show where Anthony does nothing but recounts plots from Seinfeld as if they happened to him to people that believe him. It would be better than Punked.

    Kane: "You are a manager at hooters?" Caller: "No, I used to be." Jim: "Oh no, what happened..."

    There is plenty of hilarity to go around, and even Ope is good for one every other week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theres an i in opie and in dick if ur gonna insult somebody u should learn to spell their name

      Delete
    2. That's how RN spells Op, you observant little flower. Please hang your head in shame as you raged too quick and went full retard.

      Delete
    3. Wait a minute...I think I see what is going on here...and you really had me going. Have we all just been "ebull123 Message Board Scammed"? In the spirit of Jocktober I tip my hat to you. Nice bit, dicke.

      Delete
  7. Oh dear ebull, I truly hope you're being ironic.

    Thanks Dalex.

    ReplyDelete