2013 Jocktober 30 - 95.5 Mojo - Ian Halperin

2013-10-30-OA-64K Hulkshare

2013-10-30-SS-64K Shit Show

2013-10-30-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-10-30-OA-64K Mediafire Dl





One kid at school does not celebrate Halloween, thus/then, no kids at school should celebrate Halloween. Diversity in the Barneys department store. Cleavage creates boners. Women dressing sexy at work and not letting us men pinch their bottoms. Patrice on harassment. 

Second hour starts on the Red Sox winning the World Series tonight. Shinkel's Conundrums. A new Mike Francesa discussing the Cival War. 

The history of Ian Halperin on OA. Today's Jocktober takes place on Channel 95.5 Today's Hit Music, Mojo in the Morning in Detroit. 

The majestic return of the fan favorite, His highness, Ian Halperin back in studio today. He will discuss his two year absence the show.

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show with Ian Halperin. There is no punchline. That is a punchline in itself. 

As mentioned on today's show: 




Ian Haperin



15 comments:

  1. That first break was far too long and comparing a woman being hit on in the workplace by a guy to a guy being hit on in the workplace by another guy was just fucking stupid. Don't make others feel awkward in a place of employment, why is that so hard to understand.

    Now shhhh, it's time to listen to the grandiose boredom of Ian Halperin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's literally nobody else in the world worse than Ian Halperin. He should have been one of the bolt gun victims in No Country For Old Men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How dare you. Do you not remember his "sleep in" or whatever in was that was somehow connected to Jon Lennon. He was trying to pump it up and get the press interested, but I think the only one that showed up was a shirtless Troy Quan. As far as awkward attempts at a media event, that ranks up there with Scorch in a dog cage.

      Delete
  3. I haven't listened that far in. But I think I might have to join the ranks of RN to comment. Ian fucking Halperin? I thought they hated them! I'm praying I hear a smashing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to like Ian Halperin on the show. He is like Scorch when it comes to being full of shit, but whereas you know Scorch is completely full of it, High Highness maintains some mystery and you can never quite tell how full of shit he really is.

      Delete
  4. It is about time someone knocked Lou Reed down a fucking peg or two. Now we can bring true geniuses to light like Kanye and Jay Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heartily approve of the Black Earl bashing. That guy is such a clueless dull fuck-up wannabe, he reminds me of ERock in a lot of ways but less competent at the radio job, but he is more ambitious at trying to belong to something.

    The saga continues to the Ron and Fez show which is where many people probably lose track. Some of my favorite things about him are that he gave Fez a reason to talk since he became a subject of his Fez's bullying. He also kept promoting how his book was being published and Ron went along with it, but it turned out that he was using a self publishing site on the internet. Even better, he wasn't actually trying to hide this fact and considered himself an author just the same. When the book did come out it was just a bunch of pictures of black rock bands, and it was really expensive. He "left" the show which is a hilarious even in itself, eventually borrowed money from Fez, and later got a job through a show connection at the Hard Rock Cafe as a "vibe manager". It turns a vibe manager is just a host. I guess If they can teach Bejeebe his ABCs and 123s anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never, i mean NEVER, has there ever been a greater radio character than black earl. he is GOLD, through and through. OA or RN have never had anyone better.

      Delete
    2. Earl followed up his great call with one to the Ron and Fez show. Based on Ron's reaction, Early called unsolicited to talk about Lou Reed. That fool thinks he is on a media tour as a Lou Reed expert. Here come the meaningless phrases "...it is just starting to hit me" and "NY isn't NY anymore". Ron at least spun the call into something worthwhile by making fun of his O&A call and Earl's hero Dave Herman.

      Ron is such a fearless master, he can dance on the event horizon of a charisma black hole like Earl and not be pulled in.

      Delete
  6. Lol, Jimmy is really having to explain basic common sense for two fucking morons for the first 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this idea has been pitched before, but I wish Jimmy would make an animated show with all his characters and he voices them all. It would be disturbing and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't mind the Nick Offerman interview, he was funny and not hung up on the manly character as I thought he might be. I was expecting something along the lines of talking about man caves and promoting a book like "A Man's Guide to Being A Manly Man, Man Guy".

    Opie stole the interview, though. When talking about the "Meat Fight" Jim said "it's not gay if its for charity" and Opie tagged that motherhucker of a line with "Let's get the shirts made". If Opie ever manages to get a t-shirt to go viral the show will never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Penn Jillette in studio today? That would be rather pleasant!

    ReplyDelete