2013 Joctober 25 - Scott & Todd Friday - Brother Wease (P) - BOBO - Lexxi Love - Bobby Slayton

2013-10-25-OA-64K Hulkshare 
2013-10-25-OA-64K Sharebeast






First hour starts on the chilly weather. OP has some news on Dave Herman and its not good. They discuss the situation for the duration of the hour. 

Dennis Falcone makes his way into the studio to discuss the Dave Herman case. Scott & Todd Friday takes place for today's Jocktober. 

James Taylor messing up the Anthem at the World Series. Brother Wease joins on the ISDN line from Rochester. After his standard dump, Bobo makes his way into the studio to get a bath from Lexxi Love. 

Bobby Slayton in studio to speak a million words a minute. I think he said something about cupcakes.... and then his show... 

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and reveals that Bobby Slayton and Joe Piscopo are having a child together. And hes a closet homosexual. 

As mentioned on today's show:  






Bobby Slayton 


32 comments:

  1. Hey the audio has some major cuts starting about 1 hr in. Do you have a recording without it?
    Thanks a lot as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasnt able to find anything, what is the time stamp. I'll check it out.

      Delete
    2. 1:04:30 and on for a good while. skips through the majority of scott and todd.

      Delete
    3. First cut I noticed was the Jocktober theme, about 1hr, 4min, 9sec. Several occur after that as well.

      Delete
    4. It's right around the 1:05 mark. Most of the Scott and Todd Jocktober is missing.

      Delete
    5. Thanks guys, I'll have a look and see if its something I can fix. If it is, I will post that portion of the show seperatly. Also note, for now (since I'm at work) Afro is a great place to find a recording

      Delete
    6. Is Afro another blog site? No need to post direct link, any hints would help. Thanks.

      Delete
    7. can someone shoot me an email with the afro link?

      Delete
    8. DIRECT FROM AFRO:

      http://www59.zippyshare.com/d/72681058/9933/ron_%26_fez-2013-10-25_fri.mp3

      Delete
    9. R&F as well as the main show,shit show and Sam Roberts show. The only downside is he's apparently posting his final show on November 3rd ending his year of service.

      From Afro;

      "After countless months without full-time work, I have finally been called for a full-time IT position. No more having to work on peoples' shitty computers for extra cash!

      Now what does that mean for the site? It means that my job takes priority, and probably mean that I will have to discontinue posting shows as I will not be available. The last show I will probably post will be The Sam Roberts Show on Sunday, 3 November 2013."

      Delete
    10. finally found that site. too bad he's quitting next month, a backup of the show is always good.

      Delete
  2. It's fascinating that people really come to the defense of opie in his sarcastic non sarcastic hacky bullshit. I used to think opie was a great captain and would steer the ship in the direction it needed to go. But now he grabs the ships wheel and barrels into an iceberg every time someone talks about something he's not interested in. Isn't it complete irony that the things he hates about other radio shows are slowly making its way into Opies repertoire? The passion he once showed for radio is now only a hollowed out shell that once represented passion. And people will say the company held him (them) back yet jim and ant still are creative, funny and entertaining. At one time I felt the show could do no wrong and anyone talking shit about anyone on the show should be verbally assaulted but then the high pitch screeching of opie and the constant interrupting of subjects and his phoniness which have made me question his past stories which he's told so many times have probably have believed them true, have turned on the guy I used to believe to be the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh...they'll hear you. The Opie defenders (Ope-a-maniacs?) are everywhere and they will defend him, not by pointing out any positive qualities but by attacking you.

      Ope was the guy I used to want to have a beer and see if that led naturally into a homo-erotic encounter. I don't drink, and I'm not gay, that is just a testament to his everyman charm. I really connected with him over our unique shared experiences of using a cement bag to carry my lunch to school and being in my own religion to get tax breaks, but now I question whether any of that is true. Am I truly alone in this world?

      Delete
    2. The worst thing Opie did for his reputation was to allow the single host show. They recently started doing this to allow themselves more time of from their grueling schedule, but there has been blow-back as the listeners now see that the show doesn't need him. Now, I think both of them had some notion that this could hurt either of them, but Opie came out the worst from this arrangement. His captainship was once accepted as a necessity even by those that didn't like him, but it has become apparent that it isn't so.

      Let us hope he is demoted to a captain of a lesser show (maybe he could do the Shit Show) and is then hijacked by Somali pirates and summarily executed.

      Delete
  3. I honestly hate things about all three of them but opie is king Gaylord... Usually takes me half hour to finish the show lately.. but bobo is here so this may take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opies best show this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love his Gravity frog bit? YOUR MOTHER IS A CUNNNNNNNNNNTT.

      Delete
    2. Neil spoke for the entire audience when he ignored the frog question completely.

      Delete
  5. Noticed a bunch of cuts as well. Will grab each file to see if all have them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad they mentioned that fucking awful Adam & Eve commercial, Jenna Jameson sounded sexier than that terrible, fake voice.

    That's the only nice thing I have to say about this, everyone involved in giving Bobo false hope should be killed.. including Bobo even though he's oblivious to how sickeningly pathetic he is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Download from XM on demand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your 'uber fan' shtick isn't working anymore.

      Delete
    2. Buzz, just fuck off okay. You're a terrible troll.

      BTW, I enjoyed this show overall, so don't pull that shit with me.

      Delete
  8. As much as Anthony has his bursts of rage, I think Opie is more unstable. He spends most of the show in a manic state. Whether he is starting off talking about his eating habits or telling off the haters, he is frantic. Notice the high pitched voice, repeating himself, doing odd voices, responding to himself, and speaking rapidly (I could go on).

    Why is he so excited at 6 AM talking about his cronut experience? And of course, he finds a way to work in the "twitter assholes" who claim he is taking payola, so much for ignoring them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opies just a nerd who's trying to fit in with comedians ...it's not working.

      Delete
  9. Where can I find today's show? I'm afraid this copy is flawed. During the best part too.....damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Via the link Dalex posted in the comments.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, didn't notice that was R&F. Today's O&A - http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/23222459/file.html

      Delete
  10. Todd says the dynamic is, "I makes the funny voices and the jokes and Scott just points me in a direction". Scott thinks, "We're just a couple of guys making jokes.. we both do voices".

    OR
    ____ says the dynamic is, "I makes the funny voices and the jokes and ____ just points me in a direction". ____ thinks, "We're just a couple of guys making jokes.. we both do voices".

    Namsayin'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and fuck Google's shitty login.

      Delete
    2. if angry typing guy (aka twitter hater) is a voice....

      Delete