2013 Jocktober 03 - CK105.5 - Meghan McCain

2013-10-03-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-10-03-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-10-03-OA-64K Mediafire Dl 



Start today on Anthony's kitten, new camera and his ordeal with a judge and a speeding ticket. They take a look at the new movie "Gravity" in 3D.  They discuss a blog posting about yesterday's Jocktobered station Cindy and Jimmy. We are reminded that we still can't say the word "crazy".   

Chubby checker kicks off hour two. They discuss new details on the mass biker accident. Denny in studio for a retro Jocktober and talks about old radio hosts that were fired. 

ERock is out for the rest of the week. OP brings up a laughing 911 operator.  Today's official Jocktober starts with CK105 from Flint, Michigan. (link NSFW)

Meghan McCain in studio today to discuss her new show and the world of comedians and she takes O&A on a trip down memory lane.  

Sam's Shit Show got bumped for Meghan McCain going long.

As mentioned on today's show: 





Meghan McCain in studio


26 comments:

  1. yipee... jocktober from my hood. Haven't listened yet but these guys a horrendous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are from Flint? Are your top exports still Michael Moore and depression?

      Delete
  2. Opie acts like a women or a gay man when talking about his age. You're 50 opie, straight men shouldn't care.

    Meghan- "when do you talk about your family"
    Opie - "when it matters"

    It matters every fucking day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our culture's obsession with men having a strongly defined "V" has given Opie body image issues. Opie shouldn't feel shame if he wants to eat a box of Lucky Charms like a fat girl while blocking haters on Twitter.

      Delete
    2. he really is a middle aged woman

      Delete
    3. "PERIOD!"
      soon to be replaced by:
      "HOT FLASH!"
      (why didn't we see this long ago?)

      Delete
  3. Yea, America would be in a much better place had McCain been elected.. a man that was recently eager as all shit to send the country to war to help his al-Qaeda pals in Syria.

    John McCain is a cunt.. shut the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. It's all garbage anyway. Predictable garbage and of course the US wasn't going to attack Syria when you really think about it logically.

      Delete
    2. YO Serial, check your xbox live

      Delete
    3. True but the way he pushed it the same as that camp queeb Lindsey Graham did considering how unpopular it was showed that McCain is just as out of touch as they all are. At least McCain served though.. I will give him that over war monger Obama.

      And will do, Dalex.

      Delete
  4. Anthony treats Lil Beavis like he treats the female interns. They will all grow up to be entitled lumps of shite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and when he's too old, I see a burlap-bag and a drop from the Queensboro Bridge in Beavis's future.

      Delete
  5. I cringed and continue to cringe since jimmy admitted to signing in under different user names to reply to his OWN tweets! He thought it was douchee that he accidentally replied under the same screen name. His original intent is an even bigger issue! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to show Meghan McCain my PECKAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone else notice Sam says Syracuse like "Seer-a-queues". It irritates me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are nit picking here. We should just all agree that we hate the way Sam says everything and that he should never speak again. He should give being a mime a try (trying to be fair here) until people hate him for that too and then he should off himself.

      Delete
  8. Christ-on-a-cracker, Jocktober is turning out to be a bust this year.

    That makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the 2 hours of lead-up to ten min of half assed lazy sam through together is frustrating.

      Haven't said it in awhile: thanks dalex!

      Delete
    2. Now, I LOVE complaining about shit (Opie), but it IS only the 3rd day.

      Delete
    3. I refuse to believe that this is the case. I just started listening to Dennis Falcone's segment. Denny is the ambassador for bad radio. He gives us insight into the minds of hacks and why they do what they do. We also had some R&F to prime the engine and kick things off. My only regret so far is that they didn't go hard enough on Fez, that twink munching homo went on all day the other day about how his therapist told him he won a victory against a bully because Sam didn't go on R&F the confront him the other day.

      Delete
    4. yeah Sam is really blowing Jocktober and I really think it is funny. I know O & A have something to do with it kinda blowing this year (so far) but I just want to place all the blame on Sam

      Delete
  9. Meghan's laugh is dreamy.. so much so that I want to kick myself in the balls for saying dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's alright, but I'd rather fuck her dad. Nothing against Meghan, but I have a thing for gimp arms.

      Delete
    2. She seems like such an attention whore...and regular whore too.

      Delete
  10. lol megan called out opie for being bored and playing with his phone

    ReplyDelete