2013 Jocktober 09 - Hot 96.6 - Colin Quinn (P) - Russell Peters - Michelle Beadle

2013-10-09-OA-64K Hulkshare 
2013-10-09-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-10-09-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-10-09-OA-64K Mediafire DL




OP out on Jury duty. Start today on the the weather in New York. Ant gets into the Obamacare debate on twitter. Jim discusses companies on the stock market that are unfair to their employees. Anthony conducts a review of the boat movie.

Hour two is on Shelby from the Ron and Fez show making awful comments about O&A.  They move on to an entertainment segment. They take an in depth look at Greg Schinkels leadership training and developments videos. Colin Quinn phones in. 

Jocktober starts on Baltazar & Pebbles show from The Hot 96.9 in Boston. Russell Peters joins in studio to help out. Michelle Beadle drops in to say hello. 

Sam Roberts hosts the 'Kid Table Show' and has absolutely no leadership and development skills.  

As mentioned on today's show: 






Michelle Beadle in studio

47 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Dalex... looking forward for this one..

    Guys, Guys.... I'm kinda new here.. One question if you could please assist me...

    Does Opie have any knowledge about how to read body language? I don't know if it has ever been referenced on the show...

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HE CERTAINLY DOES MSEABRA! He also is FFFFUCKIN' great at science and math, a FFFFFFUCKIN' great cross-country runner, and used to shoot the lights out in basketball, but he never got the height. Not to mention that he put up numbaahs and coulda been a model.

      Delete
    2. He was actually able to get ERock's new phone number by reading his body language during that incredibly boring vacation recap segment with no payoff. It sounds great, but he is tortured by his gift.

      Delete
    3. He could have been a model, believe him. He is really good at math, believe him. He was really good at track and his coach said he could have gone far, believe him. He also put up numbers in college, believe him. Oh, and he's not an idiot.. believe him.

      Delete
    4. Say what you will, but him screaming "YOU KNOW I COULD HAVE BEEN A MODEL?!?!!?" has been one of the funniest and most memorable sound clips I've heard on the show.

      One of my personal faves at least. It's such an insane thing to say.

      Delete
    5. He was serious, though. I also like "I'm a black ninja motherfucker", I wonder if part of him believes that too?

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. I like the old angry Opie not the new fatherhood, Opester voice thing who cuts off all the funny lines.

      Nopie shows are the best. Jimmy and Ant get excited and fuck around hilariously for the whole show.

      Delete
    8. <------ Learn to refresh and read up before you post, idiot.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opie not being in is like going to school and finding out you've got a sub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, a racist, neo-conservative sub that when you go home to your parents you start spouting right wing rhetoric to the shock and awe of your family...

      Delete
    2. Yup. Besides for the guests, I really enjoyed it today.

      Delete
  4. Whenever Opie is out, Anthony goes on a tear to start the show...

    ReplyDelete
  5. why do people think Michelle Beadle is hot? her mouth/nose area, in which some call "the grill" is all fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT legs. I don't think the face is bad either... Very pinchable cheeks.

      Delete
    2. I think she is graded on a curve because of the field she is in, like how women on radio are graded. I don't see anything bad about her, but try getting it up when all you can think about is her and Sam talking about wrestling.

      I can see why Anthony might not like her. http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17pshke12q2zpjpg/k-bigpic.jpg

      Delete
    3. Jimmy....you creep you. Did they really need to touch heads? Who does that? And why does he always look to be in agony? It is just a picture, you don't need to bite your own teeth.

      Delete
    4. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      Delete
    5. i don't think she's exceptional in any one area. she's alright. but i can't see her being top billing as far as "hottest female blank" goes.

      Delete
    6. Oh, I don't know, you slap enough qualifiers on and anyone can be number 1. Hottest female that admits to liking professional wrestling and isn't being paid by Vince McMahon?

      Delete
  6. Anthony slammed Jimmy on the topic of ethics by pointing out that Jimmy invests in Apple, a company that allows slave labor like conditions to build its phones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Opie, no download.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you fucking high?

      This show actually had some laughs in it. Proving even further, that Opie just sucks the life out of the show.

      Delete
    2. What a buzz? What are ya like a bee or sumthin'? Fuckin' piece of garbage.

      Delete
  8. Anthony is a psychopath. He makes it really easy to disagree with everything he says

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Anthony.....WE HEEEARD YOOOUUU!!!....get it? Like the show does...funny right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why does Anthony go right to socialism for everything? (oh yea, that is on flowchart) When talking about the affordable care act he says that people all want access to the same level of healthcare and that isn't going to work. Isn't the point to make insurance affordable for everyone and aren't there many different plans available based on your needs and income? Regardless of whether it works well or whether further steps need to be taken to actually reduce the cost of treatment, just going right to the socialism argument seems disingenuous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree with him on things up to a point, and he is "mr. personal responsbility", but he has no credibility. He is by all accounts an incredibly irresponsible person and was broke up to his mid 30s. It is only by the grace of his catholic heathen pope god that he doesn't have 8 bastard kids running around because he never has safe sex, that he hasn't plowed into a bus full of children while drunk driving, is in the hospital treated with cancer from his smoking and not having insurance, etc. It isn't like he grew up in the ghetto, his parents divorced, but he had family and was always taken care of and he still turned out bad.

      Through a lot of "dumb luck" and some hard work he managed to become wealthy. He is still irresponsible, but he has the money and connections to smooth out any screw ups or misfortune. I don't want to carry freeloaders either, but he doesn't want to help anyone. He is really entitled, and as I've said before, he got drunk and woke up on third base and thought he hit a triple. He's a greasy italian Scrooge McDuck.

      Delete
    2. That may all be true but you are forgetting the most important thing: Ant is really funny - hence why we all tune in.

      The same cannot be said for he who shall not be named (his partner Mr. GH). Be careful about what you say about HIM on this site there are some real fucking white knights out there. I say white knights coz he is a hole.

      R N I have to ask how you have the energy to write all that stream of conscience bullshit on a daily basis. Can I have some that energy? Finally, I have only heard a bit of todays show and it sounds FANTASTIC for obvious reasons. Thank you Dalex.

      Delete
    3. I have a job where I can listen to O&A during the day in segments, and when I hear something juicy and have minute I just start writing. I hesitate to call it bullshit because I try to be somewhat fact based and fair. I'm just amusing myself with a possible secondary effect of amusing someone else (and no, I don't much care either way).

      I've actually said before that people should appreciate the art above the artist, but I don't find it too hypocritical to criticize a show whose art is in the personal lives of the hosts and pop culture and is in itself very critical and increasingly hypocritical.

      Delete
    4. That is fair. But when it comes to Ant - shouldn't everything in his personal life come second given the fact that he is entertaining? Imagine a show without him - eww.

      I will indulge you though: He is not catholic, safe sex stinks, i dont think he drink drives often or at all for that matter, quit smoking long ago - is the term greasy necessary?

      It sounds as though you are struggling to find faults with Ant. Why would you in the first place when there is a deserving hole sitting next to him everyday sucking the life out of what is left of the show and its battered wife listeners. Not talking about Jimmy either.

      Delete
    5. Docdox, he certainly is a greasy Catholic WOP...although not a practicing one. All 3 are from suburban New York blue-collar Catholic-cultured upbringing...children of the '70s. BTW:I'm the guy who hasn't watched Breaking Bad yet you chatted with yesterday...still high? Mr (Miss) Hat call you yet?

      Delete
    6. I was referring to all the things that could have went wrong up due to his irresponsibility until his 30s when he started making money (I didn't even mention his being a high school drop out). He got very lucky and his life could have been derailed easily by many things he brought on himself or by an accident or disease. Yea, he earned his money and gets paid what the market dictates, but he doesn't have the ability to identify with anyone else that didn't have his "dumb luck".

      Obviously he now has money and connections to get out of any traffic violations, and he laughs at the price of abortions and probably gets a bulk discount anyway. His history and actions don't really jibe with his ideas/rantings about personal responsibility.

      Noone has to struggle to find faults with him. And back to art above the artist, I think he is the best one on the show and Opie would probably be in obscurity working on the "Opie and Jim (Chandler)" show in a small market without him.

      Delete
    7. You should focus more on what happens on air than off it. Your last paragraph was much more poignant/relevant/of more importance than the first two. Channel your hatred wisely apprentice. Strike down the true enemy and let the era of Ronnie B, Ant and Jim featuring Chris Stanley commence. Execute order 66 on the radio holes - GH+FW(TH). Sorry star wars is on tv. Peace out nig.

      Delete
    8. Well, it is all on the air or I wouldn't know about it, I don't read gossip rags looking for insider info on O&A (not that they make any). My primary goal is to question Anthony's conception of himself that he is a self made man and play devil's advocate (although you can't tell from a post than I am wearing lifts and a wig) to his ranting even if I agree with his ideas or think he is funny (although he tends to lose funny when he is all fired up).

      That said, if someone puts together a firing squad and wants to line up Opie and Fez, I would be honored to participate. I'll give in on Sam if ERock can be included.

      Delete
  11. who the hell r u to judge people ur very opinionated to bad nobody gives a shit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are going to criticize at least respond to the post in question. If I could ask another favor, please make an attempt to be creative when doing so. I can tolerate your bad grammar, but the lack of content really gets to me. By the way, your criticism makes little sense for a few reasons. The first being the show this board is for, and the second being that you are expressing an opinion on my opinion.

      Delete
    2. Well, aren't WE important, R N? Who's to say ebull123 meant YOU?!? If it's any consolation; _I_ give a shit...I give TWO shits.

      Delete
    3. If you'll notice, I careful not to claim that he meant me. I do try to keep my delusions of grandeur in check. I was just giving him some tips for future interactions with posters. I probably should have just told him to hang himself and saved myself some effort.

      Delete
    4. I'm trying to avoid confronting the irony of attracting a hater on a message board. Christ, I don't know how Opie deals with this shit...

      Delete
  12. Its at the point where if Opie isn't on the show and its just Anthony and Jim, there will be guaranteed laughs. Leave the funny to people who have actually gotten a laugh. I'm getting tired of the old fair haired cunt barreling through the show with inane stories just trying to get the focus back on him. Nobody cares that you ate the lucky charms, why bring that shit to a national radio show? I've been listening for a long time. I try not to miss a show, I'm an O&A fan. But these days, when it comes to Opie, less is more. Take the Fez role or something pal because you kill the vibe.

    ReplyDelete