2013-10-28-OA-64 Hulkshare
2013-10-28-OA-64 Sharebeast
2013-10-28-OA-64 Zippy
2013-10-28-SS-64 Shit Show
2013-10-28-OASS-64 Mediafire St
2013-10-28-OASS-64 Medicare Dl
Review of weekend activities A baby sitting OP checks out the documentary "Life According to Sam". Another documentary about the homeless that collect cans. Lou Reed has passed away. They take a look at some of Lou Reed's music.
Black Earl phoner calls in to discuss the death of Lou Reed. Jay Z has beef with Barnys department store. Some more details on the Dave Herman story.
A revolving door of guests begin as Brian Regan in studio to discuss Letterman and Skyrim follwed by Tim Conway in studio. Nick Offerman from Parks and Recreation in studio.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and will be joining Brian Regan on the David Letterman show Friday night. From the audience.
As mentioned on today's show:
![]() |
| Tim Conway |
![]() |
| Nick Offerman |


i'm still convinced that our own sam roberts carries the progeria gene.... and perhaps the cure.
ReplyDeletelet's cut him open and examine further.
Sam's thick Neanderthal skull holds not only candy but secrets. If only we had had an object heavy enough that we could drop on it to break it open.
DeleteThank you Dalex.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't find a proper friday show. Can someone please direct me to a download link?
Thank you
Check the comments, I posted one.
DeleteGreat. Found it. Thank you very much sir. You rule
DeleteFriday show..http://adf.ly/YBlr1
ReplyDeleteHoly fuck did Opie embarrass himself during the NDT inteview, and I don't mean how he kept saying Neil "Degrassi (junior high?)" Tyson.
ReplyDeleteI knew the frog thing was comming, and it would be bad, but Opie kept bringing it back to God and what happens when you die, literally, he repeated the questions as if he forgot he even asked them. The last time he brought up the afterlife question Neil called him out "didn't we already have this conversation? were you listening?". What a waste of a scientist to bring up superstition. Opie seemed almost sad asking "smart man, where do we go when we die?". How the heck would he know, he is a scientist, and he actually responded to your Sunday school question the first time it was raised. I expect those questions from Awed Jimmy, but he at least had the sense to bring up comets which are a relevant subject. It wasn't a good question, like most questions he has, it is "What about this this sciency thing I've heard about? GO".
I loved it when NDT shut down Ope's dumb question. A real LOL moment. Anthony was really in his element though I thought and he seemed almost as excited as Neil discussing things. Yet again Ant showing he knows far more about 'stuff' than his co-hosts. I do notice he tends to dumb his knowledge of such things down a lot though when he's just talking with Ope and Jim (he came right back to their level once NDT had left and they got that 'comedian' in).
DeleteI couldn't agree more. Anthony's high IQ is regularly tamed to fit in. I suspect it is a common theme in his life. The best part of getting guests with such elevated thinking is to hear Ant become Anthony and stop pretending he doesn't understand how something works or what a reference means. I hear him do it all the time and then he slides in the real answer in a low voice hoping that the other two will discover it and think they said it first. Gets pretty ridiculous sometimes. I suppose if Anthony didn't dumb it down he would dominate the show too much and sound like a know it all. The problem is he is and we don't get to hear it often.
DeleteAm I the only one (I am a fairly new listener) who noticed opie borrowed alll his mother huckering and brotheer man from weeze? Its looks to me like he nearly just took brother weezes formula found anthony and ran with it.
ReplyDeleteWhat strange things to borrow...I'd rather borrow syphilis. Opie has made it clear that he is a Brother Weeze protege. They link up shows once awhile (I think the radio term is "docking") to the plainly expressed disinterest of Anthony, and while those type of segments are never a good showcase for a show, I have never thought of him as someone I would like to listen to.
DeleteIf I had a time machine that ran out of gas before I could get to his young parents I might have to stop and kill Weeze instead. It would be my best chance of stopping Greg Hughes from fully becoming Opie.
Definitely used Weeze's, "Hold on, Hold on!" line
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, i noticed that one too.... but i guess that's how you view it when you see yourself as running the show.
Deleteholy shit did i enjoy that tim conway interview.
Why is every talking about last week's shows in the comments? Sure this show wasn't the best and yes I let out an, "Oh my god fuck this show!" when the first words were 'Twitter Voice' and no I don't know where I'm going with this.... .. .. .
ReplyDeleteWho knew a guy with a love of weed and bacon could be such a bore. I mean, besides everyone that knew 9 out of 10 'theater trained actors' are usually personality blackholes.
ReplyDeleteLithgow last week, Offerman today.
His schtick is so overdone I'm a man witha. Moustache out of my way I'm a real man! And lithgows kinda been fruity. .. really fruity all theae years I kinda expected it
DeleteFor anyone interested the 5-0 Police Scanner app just added radio stations and streams the show live....not sure how long it will last. Its under the comedy section of HiDef Radio
ReplyDeleteThank you sir. All truth.
DeleteIn case people were wondering there's a free version with ads that has the same access as the full version.