2013 Jocktober 24 - Neil Degrasse Tyson - Tammy Pescatelli - Ron Howard - John MacEnroe

2013-10-24-OA-64K Hulkshare 
2013-10-24-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-10-24-OASS-64K Mediafire Dl
2013-10-24-OASS-64K Mediafire St






First hour starts with the 30/30 documentary on John Spano buying the Jets in the 90's. They preview the trailer. Living life with a 17 million dollar debt. Anthony talks about documentary called "Life According to Sam" on progeria. It's not about Sam Roberts, like I had hoped. The actual Sam has some new Mike Francesa clips.

Get your Ritalin ready - Neil Degrasse Tyson joins in studio and he talks about EVERYTHING.

Anthony went to the dentist yesterday. Tammy Pescatelli in studio to discuss porn, her career and her kid. The interview gets derailed as Ron Howard shows up to talk about his new projects. 

Legendary John MacEnroe in studio to discuss his new role as spokesperson for Dove, gambling in tennis and keeping perspective with children. 

Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and is the new spokesperson for idiocy. 

As mentioned on today's show:

Neil Degrasse Tyson


Tammy Pescatelli



26 comments:

  1. Segment with Tyson > the entire month put together.

    And you could practically hear opie's brain overheating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard it yet, but I hope that when Opie asks his inevitable retarded questions, NDT lays into him a bit. Tyson has been very critical of the scientific illiteracy of the average American adult, and the Opester is a fantastic illustration of that.

      Delete
    2. What do you call a distinguished black scientist? I'm not even going to finish that one... I like Kaku because it helps me to conceptualize science in terms of cookie monsters and rivers.

      Delete
    3. I hope they get Tyson back a lot more. Kaku is interesting, but as a theoretical physicist, he often drifts into deeper waters. Tyson is more about where space science is right now.

      Delete
    4. HOLD ON, GUYS!..."So, what happens to you when you die?"

      Delete
  2. Another day, and Opie is still better than you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only in his bank statements kiddo.

      Delete
    2. What_A_Buzz is the Stevie Janowski of this forum, except that Kenny Powers, whom Stevie idolizes, is competent and hilarious, while the Opester, whom Buzz idolizes, is neither.

      Delete
    3. Oh, What_A_Buzz...you're the trolliest!

      Delete
    4. and what a bank statement. the only other that could compare to its like in terms of lack of input is Fez.

      Makes me wish I night DJed for no money when I was a kid.

      both fez and opie went to college in order to be in their field (fez studied theater, i believe) yet anthony, ron, and jimmy are the workhorses. well, maybe just ron.....

      Delete
  3. Spano bought the Islanders, not the Jets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh CBAnaesthesia, what a hilarious analogy. You should have a national radio show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't hate Opie, but there a lot of things about him that annoy me, not the least of which is the white-knight ballwashing that goes on any time the Opester catches any criticism. Especially since the only justification you seem to have for your love of Opie is his *success*, not his *talent*.

      Delete
  5. This isn't in defense of a pilled out slut, but to point out that Sam is a scum bag. You need look no further than how he has handled the Jenna Jameson situation. From his attempts to gain some notoriety by going viral like his hero to how he spins why he went through with the interview ("I didn't think she should be doing interviews, but she came to us.") he comes across as despicable. His false innocence ("who me? what did I do?") act is grating. The day after the interview he went on and on about how he "jerked off" to her and then asks his staff and house negro Whoo Kid whether they did they same and then talked about how she looked rough. He also brings it up to every person who will listen including his guests. He is really trying to be the callous shock-jock stereotype. He is much more crude these days than I ever remember him being (talking about shitting, jerking off, cum), and I think it is a conscious decision. I don't think he pulls it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hearing him talk about jerking off sounds very forced and unnatural.

      Delete
  6. Neil Degrasse Tyson is great, Ron Howard and John MacEnroe not so much.

    Thanks, Dalex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dalex, you sly fox you!

    I failed to catch on to your sarcasm when you described the after show as "Sam finding Jenna's drugs under the desk and having the best show ever" and downloaded it and exposed myself to 56 minutes of that hack's talentless, whiny, adds-nothing voice. You dirty rascal!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam is a little troll that came up picking on fat kids, he is really upping his game by going after a sad porn star. It is nowhere but up from here. The sky is the limit Sammy! I just hope you get asphyxiated from the rarefied air up there.

      Delete
  8. I really wish Joe rogan was there when they were talking Neil Degrasse Tyson.He would of asked good questions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neil has been on Joe's podcast and the first 40 minutes was about if the moon landing is fake.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpHh_TU2kcI

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Yeah she really does. And she calls attention to it right at the beginning of the interview by having the audacity to shit on Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

      Delete
    2. Too bad she wasn't following the Jets fan.

      Delete