2013-03-01-SRSS-64K Shit Show
Today’s show starts with novelty products, Skin-emax and Kenny’s new car.
McKayla Maroney has a special message for Anthony and they discuss news graphics. Stone Temple Pilots and Scott Weiland, NHL’s Rick DePietro comments about suicide and Ralphie May Tweets the O&A Show.
Donald Trump Jr. joins in-studio and we discuss fishing, business, The Celebrity Apprentice and golf. More on Stone Temple Pilots, casual Fridays and Erock’s birthday surprise.
Bailey J phoner to get an opinion on the trans gender child using the opposite bathroom in school.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and talks to Erock about getting his show together.
![]() |
| McKayla Maroney |


Good news about the upload quality. Also that is an excellent picture of Mckayla Maroney. Is that a legitimate photo?
ReplyDeleteAlso, does anyone agree that the Erock bashing gets a little tiresome and old? Still the best show on the planet! Thanks a million!!!
i enjoy the erock bashing still, unless its from Sam. then it just comes across as Sam being a shit friend to erock and a suck hole to the bosses.
DeleteYa photo is legitimate, if you haven't already listened to the show, great voice message from her to Anthony as well.
DeleteThanks man, you're the best!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDelete"It's not illegal. It's just in God's eyes, you're disgusting."
ReplyDeleteBetter be line of the day.
DeleteI take it back. The Phil Rizzuto "Erock's a cow!" reference wins.
DeleteAwesome, thanks again.
ReplyDeletethanks dude appreciate it you is awesum ^.^
ReplyDeletelol I miss todays show and they talk about one thing I know about more than most people, Stone Temple Pilots.
ReplyDeletewhat type of equipment did you purchase with the donations to enable higher quality recordings? i record the show directly to 128k mp3 on a 5 year old laptop and the quality is excellent.
ReplyDeleteI was unable to record an edit at the same time because the recorder I use was capturing from Windows sound (windows volume). I tried multiple configurations and soundcards and allthough the set up was right, no audio was being recorded. Since the community was demanding that I open donations, I was able to get a netbook that can now record while I edit on the main pc.
DeleteConfused? I am.
Now, I can record the show, post it at 10:00 while Shit Show get recorded. Also, since the new stream can be recorded at numerous times, I can set up daily Bennington/Whatley (coming soon)
The stream itself was a 98K stream that was echoing so, I was able to pick up a Sirius xm radio and now can get the glorious 128 (or whatever they broadcast in).
In the end, it all gets filtered down to 64K so really there wont be a huge difference other then clarity and the removal of the echo, and the show getting posted before 11:30am. (when Hulkshare doesn't take shits)
Send me an email, gregorioantonioyimm@gmail.com and we can talk about your set up, maybe we could trade ideas, or you could teach me a thing or two. thx, and sorry for the long post.
You're welcome. Glad the money could help you upgrade...
ReplyDeleteThe only thing better than Ant's "EROCK'S A COW" line was Jimmy completely losing his shit.
ReplyDeleteMake sure to get Roland's show next Saturday if that's at all possible
ReplyDeleteSure Tim! Do you know what time and duration of the show is?
DeleteIts at March 9, 5 pm according to his twitter.
DeleteThanks for your work, recently had my Audible subscription expire. Times being tight, I have to get my shows this way for the time being. Audio quality is great and commercials are edited out. Feels like I'm still listening on Audible, loving the occasional live read that I usually miss out on.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the show I listen at work on my bluetooth and I have to start and stop the show all the time so I can get through the entire show in a 8 hour work day so for a westcoast guy it perfect
ReplyDeleteif they are doing a bus tour, (which i realize is far from confirmed) they say they might turn the channel on at random times during that week. will there be any possibility of being "on call" or something like that? or perhaps maybe delegating out shifts to others (id gladly volunteer)? idk. I'd hate to miss a word of them randomly going live on either bus.
ReplyDelete