2013-03-06-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-03-06-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-03-06-OAJNS-64K Mediafire
2013-03-06-OAJNS-64K MEGA
Today's show starts off with Opie's illness and an old photo surfaces on the news. Howard taking over for Jimmy Fallon is discussed.
The sink hole guy and sink holes in general. Scary movies and children who can speak to ghosts. Anthony gets a celebrity DM on twitter and Opie gets an invitation to a fishing trip.
Paul Bearer has passed away. An enraging 911 call is discussed.
The TSA is now allowing small carry on knifes. The boys talk about their history of theft and crafty ways to get free soda and porn mags.
The Miz is in studio today and they talk about everything from Mitch Hedberg (RIP) to WWE to the Real World.
Jim Norton hosts the Jim Norton advice show.
![]() ![]() |
| Publicity pic that XM used 8yrs ago. Notice Opies giraffe neck and Ants Eyebrow |



Date is wrong, today is the 6th :)
ReplyDeleteCheers! edited.
DeleteThanks for everything
DeleteUh oh, the Opie haters will be sadly disappointed to hear of his return.
ReplyDeleteI guess you didn't used to listen when Opie had no kids and would go on and on about how boring it is to hear a guy talk about his family in the exact way Opie started the show doing today, and has been doing more and more since he got married.
DeleteIt's not so much that people hate Opie, it's that he's an inconsistent spastic.
to be fair all three of them are like that. I still like them and after time I know people change but yeah it's funny to see and it's not ONLY Opie. Shit they have a male hole on the show now Sam.
DeleteHa! That is a funny and quite accurate statement. I didn't even think of Sam being the HOLE! Sam is the hole of the show. Hilarious observation!
DeleteThey aren't like that, they may change their opinions or mannerisms over time, but only Opie is a walking contradiction in almost everything he does. The difference between opie and the other two is that they understand why people don't like them, it's based on their political and social views. People don't like how Opie conducts the radio show.
DeleteSam is a baby and a queer, but I don't know if I consider him the hole. Holes aren't shit-starters, they're shit-ruiners.
Delete"I guess you didn't used to listen when Opie had no kids and would go on and on about how boring it is to hear a guy talk about his family in the exact way Opie started the show doing today, and has been doing more and more since he got married."
Deletelol Yep. I love his "i got 2 kids man" excuse when people talk about something that he didnt get to see or do. He realy stinks. I listen to the show to have a laugh or two and thats why i love Ant and Jimmy no matter what are they talking about.I couldnt care less about the direction of the show.Opie just kills the fun 99% of the time.Ed Asner was right when he said that Opie is a destroyer.
YAY OPIE! No matter what you may think of his on air persona he seems like the catalyst for the whole O&A -thing. That's gotta be worth something in the eyes of the fans.
ReplyDeleteBooooooooooooo! Last two shows have been amazing, laughed more than usual. Here we go with more kid stories, howling, relating stories back to himself, interrupting, and twitter/viral video plugs...yuck...
ReplyDeleteThen why torture yourself, you dick? Don't listen.
DeleteThis is VERY avoidable.
I don't throw away a sandwich because 1/3 of it has a bad taste, I choose to cut that portion off, bitch about it, and continue with my meal...same applies here haha
DeleteYou should. You will get food poisoning, dummy.
DeleteYa I would have just thrown that sandwich away.
Delete"When in doubt, throw it out"; that's what my mother always said.
DeleteI still hate Tom Papa.
Thanks, man. And not a worry for the link to Red Eye, I'll keep posting them when there's a guest relevant to the show.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if Opie looking like Ichabod Crane or Anthony giving the "come hither" eyebrow is funnier.
ReplyDeleteda king opie is back!! sick off boring ass ant going on and on he so boring opie rules da show
ReplyDeleteFuck. Opie's back. The best thing about him being on the show is what a fucking treat it is when he's not there.
ReplyDeleteSaying Opie isn't needed is like saying a movie doesn't need a director. Everytime Opie is gone, we get 2 really good shows followed by 3 days of shit because Ant and Jimmy run out of steam. Even just the Opie and Jimmy shows are really good. It's nice to have different vibes here and there to switch things up.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the Red Eye, Jim always looks so uncomfortable when he talks, haha. I almost forgot how much I wanted to bang Kennedy back in the day too, holy shit! Still do.
ReplyDelete