2013-03-14-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-03-14-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-03-14-SS-64K Hulkshare
2013-03-14-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-03-14-OASS-64K MEGA
NEW Black Sabbath album and Brooklyn’s protest to the shooting. WWE’s Fandango tweets Opie and they talk about drinking and smoking pot. Anthony tells a story about not being able to get a cell phone during his marriage.
Audio of Louis CK taking care of a heckler and Jim tells us about his trip to Toledo. Some 1960’s sitcoms are discussed along with the movie Groundhog Day. Opie shows us his new Chrysler building video.
Sam hosts the Shit Show and is joined by Whoo Kid, Natasha Leggero and Moshe Kasher.
Bennington & Whatley: 2013-03-14-R&F-64K


FUCK! you are just as quick if not quicker than david with Greg Tony n Jim! Coodos sir, my bong is raised to you in respect.
ReplyDeleteAll Links up, Full summary up I am done for the day!
ReplyDeleteSEEY!
Does anyone have an alternative source to the Louis C.K audio ?
ReplyDeleteNever mind, found one.
Deletehttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy7d70_louis-ck-silences-girl-in-audience-your-boots-are-really-sexy_fun#.UUIViRn1dfA
I cant seem to locate the bennington watley link... Is it on the page right in front of me?
ReplyDeleteHey John, due to my work schedule, I'm only able to post them late at night. sucks, I know.
DeleteAt first I thought it was just Jimmy that was obsessed with hats... now i'm thinking it's all three of them.
ReplyDeleteany one know of a good alternative to google reader for rss feeds? i've tried a few and most are shitty. also most web based readers are experiencing server overload since google announced they were retiring reader. so far theoldreader.com looks alright but is slow as hell at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI started using the Bento app. It's adequate.
DeleteIf you're using Firefox, the Feedly extension is good.
DeleteSeeing Lil' Jimmy tomorrow nite in Toledo! So fucking stoked!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete