05 Mar 2013 - Ari Shaffir

2013-03-05-OA-64K  Hulkshare

2013-03-05-OA-64K  Sharebeast

2013-03-05-SS-64K  Shit Show

2013-03-05-OASS-64K Mediafire


NOPIE. Sam and Ari hang out after the show. 

Ari in for Opie

52 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting these shows up so quickly! I have a subscription, but listening on your feed is so much easier. Thanks for all your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE ARE NOT ANY LINKS!!! CANNOT DOWNLOAD!! ONLY BULLET POINTS WITH TITLES! HYPERLINKS PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! I see the comment that the show is still going, I apologize for my stupidity! Thanks for providing in-show updates!

      Delete
    2. Calm your tits and read, it says the show is still going.

      Delete
    3. I do not know how to read MrSerialX and I simply get so excited to get G.A.Y. fix in the morning.

      Delete
  3. I think all you Opie haters are destroying Opie's confidence. He's ashamed to show his voice on the air.

    Thanks for all the uploads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're terrific man thanks! You make my walks with the doggie that much more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,I was a bit surprised to see how many Opie destroyers are out there. I do prefer Jimmy and Ant but like the Opster as well. Can anyone imagine listening to regular morning radio or MSNBC for four hours? YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only Ari Shaffir could get Joey Diaz to show up, now that would be one helluva show! Joey Diaz rules.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. You are awesome!!! NOPIE again? I guess that sperm in the stomach must be a bitch...

      Delete
    2. Cheers! He tweeted that his kid is very ill this week. I suspect we might get up to NOPIE 4.

      Delete
  8. Thanks again mate. (Plays You're The Best Around from the Karate Kid).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know who really hates Nopie shows: the people who like to call in. I feel sorry for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't fooling anyone Opie. Do us all a favor and stay home more often. Thanks bud ;)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the show, looking forward to hearing Ari.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another Nopie show ?! *dances around and plays a fife in celebration*

    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheers for the show and updates, man.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the upload. I listen religiously and recently, IMHO, Opie makes the show almost unlistenable. If he's not watching videos, he's bitching. If he's not bitching, he's complaining. If he's not complaining, he's doing a stupid list bit. His crutches are what really irritates me as a listener. If he says HOLY FUCK or FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT one more time I might explode. I've started to listen to Ron & Fez. Ronnie B is excellent and well spoken. A true broadcaster.
    AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " If he says HOLY FUCK or FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT one more time I might explode"

      Dont forget about "thus then".

      Delete
    2. It's strange that the least talented/interesting/funny guy on the show has the most false personality. Ant has stated enough times his views are his views, pumped up for radio, Opie's admitted his entire persona is fake. Jimmy can be anything depending on his mood, but it's always genuine.

      Delete
    3. Or when Opie get's all his dumb "QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ME!" rage to the fans..ugh... just listen as he tells joke and no one ever laughs.. Nopie shows are the best!

      Delete
    4. ahhhh pooor opie. but what the hell do I know. Give me a container of coffee and send me on my way i'm good to go!

      Delete
    5. stupid fucking dumb regular joe doesn't know what a fucking thermos is.

      Delete
  14. I fuckin hate ari shafir

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much for the shows. makes shit here in salt lake better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fuck all you opie haters, y'all ain't true fans

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jimmy's description of the 'Rom Com' movie poster at the 1:56:37 mark is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I prefer either nopie, grim or straight up o and a..... Three mics plus guest or sam gets too busy and they all just step all over each other....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can all agree that Primetime Sammy Sweetheart Roberts needs to die of ass cancer. Right or wrong, fellas?

      Delete
    2. Ah, I can live with Sam...he is a cunt and a shitty friend to E-rock, and his voice is that of a Ginger Tranny Pedophile, but at least he isn't into Anime.

      Delete
    3. Outside of being animated, Wrestling is anime.

      Delete
    4. Ohh, I get it. That was a dig at anime fans. Boy, is that anime fan going to be mad when he reads this!

      Delete
  19. I think there's a slight mix-up at the end, at 3hrs25m20sec it skips back 15-20min or so. Nothing major but I thought you'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yeah, the show went really late today so I merged two recordings together (first recording is timed to stop at 10:10 am, the show went on until about 10:28 or so). I couldn't find the right time code to delete it and in a rush to get them up for 10:30 am I just said fuck it, well just listen to it over again.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the O&A and SS combined is like that.

      Delete
  20. Ari Shaffir is a zilch. Who wants to hear that boring cunt for 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i don't believe Ari's open relationship story for a second. I would believe it if it was like a 6 month relationship but not a marriage. I think his wife was a slut and sleeping around on him without his permission. Possibly some of the comics are gossiping about him, so he tells the story NOW of an open relationship to save face.

    An open relationship sounds all good until you want to have sex with her and she tells you "No, I would rather have sex with a different guy tonight".

    ReplyDelete
  22. Holy fucking shit, how do people think the show is better without Opie? EVERY Anthony and Jim show is 1 hour of Anthony's stupid helicopter then 2 hours of discussing either Anthony's marriage/divorce, Anthony losing his virginity to Buzz, Anthony crying as a kid or Tree Fort Richard. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any of those things are still better than Opie's christmas tree, viral videos, saying words wrong on purpose, jim Chandler, douche chill moments with whoo kid....

      If opie were on a different show, the remaining boys would be making fun of him during jocktober.

      Delete
    2. Don't forget the "Future Jimmy" when Jim was talking about "whenever we see aliens" was exactly the same Future Jimmy break they did when Ant was out with whooping cough.. I remember Papa asking Jim, "When do we see aliens?".. Ant also did when he called in.

      Nopie shows lack direction, Grim shows lack funny.. nothing beats all 3 boys and zero guests.

      Delete
    3. Is it possible that we could like all of- ah, fucking forget it.

      Delete
    4. Opie is by far the weakest link..If they could get ANYONE else that can just tell 2 or hell, 1 funny joke per day , that would be enough to replace Opie.

      Theres a reason why none of his videos never ever take off or become viral..

      Delete
  23. Gorgeous Lil Jimmy on the latest Red Eye - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsYfYB-Wp8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Red Eye upload. I was not aware of our beloved Jimmy making an appearance with Mr. Gutfeld.

      Delete
    2. I only passed on the link as I watch Red Eye everyday.. but I'll take the thank you :)

      I've noticed the boys (Ant and Jim) aren't plugging their Red Eye gigs anymore, Ant was on with Devin fucking Townsend and nothing was said. Jesse Joyce was on the day he was on the show (same YouTube channel.. he made a great glory hole joke) and even Monster Voice Dan Soder the day he was on last.

      Not saying it's a giant conspiracy as that's just dumb.. but they did USED to plug them.

      Delete
    3. Didn't Sirius and Fox Radio personalities have a parting of the ways recently? Perhaps Sirius execs put the kibosh on any Fox mentions.

      Delete
  24. Jimmy getting embarrased because of his flatulence is always adorable

    ReplyDelete
  25. IS there a site I can go to for Red Eye episodes? I am a fan of Greg Gutfeld but cannot catch many Red Eye episodes. I watch Fox's The Five with Gutfeld and he is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete