2013-03-07-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-03-07-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-03-07-OA-64K MEGA
2013-03-07-SRSS-64K Shit Show
2013-03-07-OASS-64K MEDIAFIRE
Today's show starts with Rand Paul's 13 hour filibuster on the drone issue plaguing the country. This discussion leads to interplanetary explanations and theories. O&A are going to Wrestlemania this year. Mark Rubio quotes a few rappers and even the Godfather.
Some re-purposed audio bits (your welcome) Grapes and the best way to eat a fruit salad. Opie depresses a caller to the point of hang up and the boys invent the Coffee Cup Strip Club.
Darrell Hammond joins in-studio to discuss his career on SNL, his childhood and his book.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and is joined in-studio by Dj Whoo Kid and comedian Chris Distefano.
You can download the Bennington & Whatley show here:
2013-03-07-RF-64K Hulkshare


Thank you sir! Darrell Hanna always provides a good interview with O&A and of course, little Yimmy.
ReplyDeleteDid I miss some inside joke or is the guy's name not Darrell Hammond?
ReplyDeleteholy crap you are totally right. This whole time I thought it was 'Hanna' Wow. I'm a retard!
DeleteNice!! I prefer Darrell Hammond but this guy is ok, I guess.. (jk).
ReplyDeleteCheers, dude.
I thought the name change was in reference to the boys joking about him last year regarding Darrell's mom wanting a girl instead of a boy and they were calling him Darrell Hanna in an homage to the lovely (ouch) actress.
ReplyDeleteShit Shee-OW now up! will be posting Benning & Whatley for the next little while, see how it goes. fun fun :D
ReplyDeleteThat will ruin my social life.
DeleteWheres the summary??
ReplyDeletecoming...
DeleteGo Gators!
ReplyDeleteWay, way too much time wasted on critiquing the photo. I can remember Opie constantly bitching about Howard "mailing it in" where it brings down the Stern show. Perhaps all of the people commenting about Opie detracting from the show were right. I never realized that before. Also, Jimmy could do a little more talking to contribute, he is awfully quiet through the first half of the show.
ReplyDeleteI actually liked the photo critiquing today. Then again, I've only been listening to the show for 2 1/2 years, so who knows how many times they've talked about it.
DeleteMatthew, do you have ties to the upper midwest? I know there are a ton of Pepins up there. I went to High school with a bunch. I have never seen that name outside of the Wisconsin/Michigan area.
ReplyDeleteNo, sir - Third generation Floridian. I know there are several in the Boston area, too.
DeleteDid you go to high school with Erock? ;)
DeleteHe drove me to school on his boat.
DeleteI love Jimmy's obsession with hats..
ReplyDeletemeh bloody Darrell Hammond has poor meeeee syndrome, his all me me me the world revolves me blah
ReplyDeletethat's how most hard drug users are.
DeleteLol is that a direct quote?
DeleteThanks for everything! And thanks for the Bonus R&F!
ReplyDeleteFriday's show must be running long. With Jimmy gone and it being a Friday I am guessing they have a heavy guest in today.
ReplyDelete