21 Mar 2013 - Ben Hoffman





Dennis Falcone on Fourth mic and Ben Hoffman from the 'The Ben Show" has a phoner today.

Today’s show starts on an old O&A friend who didn’t have an arm, the Massachusetts school that cancels Honors Night and the state of the USA Space program.

U2’s Joshua Tree is 26 years old. Miami Vice, MacGyver and Colin Quinn calls in to talk about his work on Crocodile Dundee 2.


Dennis Falcone stops in to talk old radio and they take a listen to some old air checks.
 
Troy calling out Dennis Falcone
Rick Dees Disco Duck and Troy talk about not liking to interact with Denny.

Ben Hoffman calls in to discuss his new show The Ben Show on Comedy Central.
 
Sam Hosts the Shit Show with Roland & Alan Thicke Jr. and they discuss Sam's appearance on Nickelodeon’s Figure It Out.

 

 

 

Bennington & Whatley: 2013-03-21-R&F-64K (check back Later)

17 comments:

  1. Awwww yea my man Denny making another appearance!! Plz regal us with your radio knowledge good sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I love listening to him and Ant talk shop.

      Delete
  2. It may take five extra minutes of work a day, but is there anyway you'd be able to add all of the recordings each day from Hulkshare or somewhere else to an RSS feed so I can add that to my podcast player and have the show download automatically every morning? It's definitely not the hardest thing to do. Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andy, what podcast player do you use? I have been working on this but not successful in posting automatic downloads.

      Delete
    2. I use PocketCasts for Android.

      You'll need to create a custom RSS file that you can edit with the source link of the show. You'll have to choose a link that aims directly at the MP3, which is why I suggested the Hulkshare links. Some of the other sites, like Mega, make you go to their page first before you can download the show.

      Delete
    3. you want your own personal custom rss feed? use the one that is already there

      http://gregorioantonioyimmy.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

      Delete
    4. That is an RSS feed and not a podcast feed. A podcast feed would allow an app like Pocket Casts to automatically download the show without user interaction. It would be awesome to have, but I would never ask someone who is already doing me such a massive favor to take even more time out of their day to make mine a little easier.

      Delete
    5. Sweet! I'm going to give this a try and see if I can't get it to work. It's no extra work here! Thanks everyone.

      Delete
    6. I'm not sure how it will work with the download services such as Hulkshare, Mediafire or Mega since they're not directly linked to the media file. I've been trying to do this on Ted's even with a podcast plugin for Wordpress without any luck so far as the plugin rejects the links. It does work very well with the podcasts I host, though.

      Delete
  3. I went to the middle school that's mentioned on the show today. I haven't had a chance to listen but I hope the boys tore that place apart. What a country of pussies we are becoming....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear Chippa' making an appearance or two today. Bring on more Chipperson. Also love the occasional Nic Cage "huh" response.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they don't have a bad influence on Denny. I give him 2 weeks before he is fucking trannys and going off in racist rants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May have to eat my words and put a few dollars in the 'complaints' jar for this one.. ;) Fuckin' Troy.. ugh! That dude is such an uptight bitch. I totally get not needing someone constantly making small talk with you but his constant bitchy, douche attitude is so grinding. Falcone is the shit!

    Thanks, dude. Oh.. like a dickhead, I posted the wrong link to Jimmy on Red Eye in Monday's show thread. Here's Jimmy and DeRosa on this week;

    Jimmy (Mar 19th): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0J3Dv4B24
    DeRosa (Mar 20th): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_1E2uKiIgY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any Opie and Anthony issues for fans about the radio wizard? Email his boss at Steve.Blatter@siriusxm.com

    Welcome

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBr308F3lIA Dan Ingram, Denny with his hat and mustache.

    ReplyDelete