12 Mar 2013


Today's show starts with Anthony finally getting SimCity working and raises the taxes for the rich and messing around with his people. There is a problem with a smoke detector.

The conclave is briefly discussed. O&A take on the mayor of New York and the soda ban issue. Cheez-its get a mention. Opie and Sam discuss Vince McMahon and his new ridiculous storyline "Fandango". Vince also ruins the tribute to Paul Bearer. They close out with some Bieber talk.

Sam Hosts after O&A live - Special guest Jessamine Peluso.


Bennington & Whatley: 2013-03-12-R&F-64K

Jimmy out - hangin with the Biebs




After OA W/ Sam, Jess and the mean guy from Shark Tank

13 comments:

  1. no sweater boy cutie today....aww nerts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Ant getting blocked ny miss teen Deleware is not going to be discussed ? DISSAPOINTED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got mad in exactly the way people get pissed when he blocks them. That was hilarious.

      Delete
  3. Bloomberg is a smelly cunt. He says 5,000 people will die this year from obesity? There's 8 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE LIVING IN NEW YORK...that's 1/1,648 of the population, what a load of horse shit. Thanks for putting these up GAY, I'll donate some $ to you later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Jimmy shows are the FUCKING WORST! Thank god for Bill Burr or I might have killed myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to the O&A show before having Jimmy on as a regular was ever even an idea. Those shows were great. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think a show with Opie and Anthony on it might just work.

      Delete
    2. lol, yeah you're right. It was one of the best shows in awhile actually. I started listening because of seeing Jimmy on tough crowd so I'm kind of partial to him

      Delete
  5. Jimmy is a yes man and that shit bag Sam Roberts is even worse they need someone who isn't gonna just agree and repeat everything they say unlike these two losers. Thanks for the upload as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimmy's a yes man? To who? If he didn't argue with Anthony on stuff like politics, no one would, because Opie basically doesn't even participate.

      Maybe you're talking about something else, but I don't see Jimmy as a yes man at all.

      Delete
    2. We may not agree on norton but that little weasel Sam Roberts is a prick that Im sure you don't deny

      Delete
  6. "He's Doctor Evil."

    That is /exactly/ what I said throughout this whole thing.

    ReplyDelete