26 Mar 2013 - Shane Smith



SHANE SMITH - VICE MAGAZINE



Jimmy's back!

Today’s show Starts with talk on some Basketball and Tiger Woods. Opie bought new TV, Amanda Knox gets a retrial, Jim returns from his trip and they talk about a racist EMT worker.

Anniversary of Eazy-E’s death, the IRS Star Trek video and the Mike O’Meara podcast mentioning Jim.



Shane Smith in studio today to discuss some trips to Liberia and North Korea.

Whoo Kids watch is bling yo
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show with Whoo Kid and Rachel Feinstien.

If you don't usually listen to the Shit Show, I would suggest listening to today's show as a good start. Very entertaining!



 

 

   

Rachel Feinstein talks about 'Lady Comic Slumber Party'

 

 

 

BENNINGTON & WHATLEY: 2013-03-26-R&F-64K



For the haters

15 comments:

  1. Thank god Jimmy is back! From reading the comments in the G.A.Y. forum I am really noticing how much better the show is with all three on mic instead of a show where Opie takes the lead. Regardless, this show is still better than any other radio show out there! Thanks to the G.A.Y. guys for bringing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're using the GIF I made for reddit - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course John, what else would you expect? Please make more.

      Delete
    2. Thanks John! love the Giff, I've been holding on to it for a topical reason but couldn't wait anymore. Opie taking a lot of heat lately. Make more Gifs! Cheers!

      Delete
    3. Hey, just trying to contribute in some small way. Thanks again for all you do getting the show for us.

      Delete
  3. I agree with the boys in that Tiger's ex wife Elin Nordegren is hotter than Lindsey Vonn, although Lindsey has the better face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If you don't usually listen to the Shit Show, I would suggest listening to today's show as a good start."

    I'd sooner paint my teeth with dog shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. But credit where credit is due, and Sam actually isn't as swarmy as usual.

      Delete
  5. lol I bet Opie mumbles those words to himself every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Less than five mins in and Opie has already said Holy Fuck five times and is stuttering and stammering, uh, uh ,uh, holy fuck!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree with the boys at the 1:45 mark where I too do not see why so many people say Jay Leno is a hack. Although, when I am out and about I do not run into people that say they hate him. There is a guy in England, Graham Norton, that is very good and I wish he was on nightly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new addition of the featured guest/theme of each show- makes it much easier to search and find in the future! Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. If the racist EMT is part of the G.A.Y. community. I support you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy when the boys talk to guests about traveling to shithole countries. Hoping jimmy's agent gets on the show again in the future.

    ReplyDelete