2013-03-13-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-03-13-OA-64K Sharebeast
201-03-13-JNS-64K JNS
2013-03-13-OASS-64K Mediafire
2013-03-13-OASS-64K MEGA
Jimmy's back! Jimmy's back!
Today’s show starts with talk about the new Pope election coverage on TV, Mr. Wonderful on Shit Show, the O&A Bus tour, Dennis Rodman announcing his trip to the Vatican and the sinkhole on the Golf course.
Viral video of the guy jumping into a puddle, and kids cartoons today are not what they used to be. A video of Neil Sedaka, Jim talks about his flight to do Leno and his trip sitting next to Nicholas Cage.
We get an update on moving the studio wall, Billy Joel plays with a college student and Opie shows off his Chrysler building videos.
Chris O’Dowd in studio to talk about his new film The Sapphires. Taylor Swift throwing away her fan letters.
Opie has posted his video that he was talking about a while back to youtube.
Jimmy hosts his advice show today.
Bennington & Whatley: 2013-03-13-R&F-64K Hulkshare
![]() |
| In Studio today |

Hooray for Jimmy being back! Okay then, where was he yesterday? Auditioning? Does anyone know?
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure he said he was on Leno yesterday.
DeleteAs far as I'm aware, he was in LA doing a spot on Leno.
ReplyDeleteThanks dude! found it on YT and posted to front page.
DeleteThanks to everyone who replied! There is always someone out there who has inside information about most everything that goes on with this show! It's great. I do not know how I missed Jimmy discussing his Leno appearance. Also, was the Leno audience really full of Ross fans? Is Stuttering John still a writer for Jay Leno?
DeleteThanks again!
ReplyDeleteJimmy's garbage chute line was great, too bad the crowd were Ross fans.
ReplyDeleteJimmy also had the rare opportunity of being the most masculine member of the dais.
DeleteLine of the Day: "One big Lemon party at the conclave." at the 11:20 mark. Thanks to the G.A.Y. team for bringing us this hilarity.
ReplyDeleteJim Norton Show added, OA/JNS in 5 minutes!
ReplyDeleteThey should add the "Everybody line up" song to the show intro.
ReplyDeleteWow, do people actually enjoy that Ross Matthews guy? He stinks.
ReplyDeleteEvery time he spoke, I couldn't hear any of his jokes all I heard is "Noreen's not here, this is Dan".
DeleteOpie saying "Holla" makes my skin crawl..
ReplyDeleteYou do realize that Opie continues to do things that people find irritating to further annoy them.
DeleteSure do, but it still can't remedy the douche chill that goes along with it.
DeleteNice rundown.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe funniest part about this show is when Opie and the gang kept forgetting the name of Beaky Buzzard from those old 1940s Warner Bros. Bob Clampett cartoons. I guess they were also thinking of Willoughby, a dog character with that "which way did he go" kind of voice.
ReplyDeleteGlad little Jimmy is back, the show suffered yesterday without him. Thanks for the show!
ReplyDeleteGimme a container of coffee and box of doughnuts and I'll remove that wall what the heck do I know?
ReplyDeleteThose Leno clips were rough.. yeesh!
ReplyDeleteThanks, dude.